Jez UaBriain

Today’s burning question- Do cats fart?

28 posts in this topic

From a recent thread on our pets( thanks to the op). Anyway up pops this question,. Do cats fart? We do know that there are pussy farts, but that is a different kind of critter ( in keeping to the nature of these forums). But I really do wanna know if cats fart. I can’t recall any cat i’ve Had ever cutting one.   We know that dogs are prolific fart-masters. But cats?  Answers?

7 minutes ago, Jez UaBriain said:

From a recent thread on our pets( thanks to the op). Anyway up pops this question,. Do cats fart? We do know that there are pussy farts, but that is a different kind of critter ( in keeping to the nature of these forums). But I really do wanna know if cats fart. I can’t recall any cat i’ve Had ever cutting one.   We know that dogs are prolific fart-masters. But cats?  Answers?

The answer, hell yes, and they smell as bad as any other fart. Have 2 cats and yes they fart...😁😁

I’ve never experienced a cat fart. My sheps can burn the paint off walls, but my sweet lil Roo hasn’t ever left a bung cloud. 

Great thread!

Don't recall our cat tooting, but our golden farts a mean one. She actually farts, looks up, sniffs, then walks away. You know it's bad when a dog can't even stand her own fart

6 minutes ago, Laci French said:

I’ve never experienced a cat fart. My sheps can burn the paint off walls, but my sweet lil Roo hasn’t ever left a bung cloud. 

Great thread!

Wait until roo gets older, I have a 16 year old cat that can clear a room...

31 minutes ago, TheFinerThings said:

Yes they do.  Sometimes it’s only the cat and I in the room and I know it wasn’t me!  🙀

You know what they say....who ever smelt it dealt it :)

16 minutes ago, K2dnvrfun said:

I knew that was coming.  Set my up, didn’t I?

Yes they do, one of my cats does it when he’s rubbing up against me, most indiscreet. :lol:

53 minutes ago, TheFinerThings said:

I knew that was coming.  Set my up, didn’t I?

Yes you did :)

Yes, cats can clear a room!!! It seems that pet gas is thick, It sure lingers in the air for a bit.

Change food and yes you will have vomiting as well as gassy cats. What is interesting is my uncle’s neighbor has a type2 dietetic cat! 

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

On 11/16/2018 at 0:10 PM, Jez UaBriain said:

Do cats fart, well my cat use to let out silent ones. They didnt smell bad nor were they loud. Quite frankly the only way I knew my cat was silently releasing was because like AMC said, she would come rub up against me only when I was sleeping and quietly release one. I heard it say poooooooh................. because I was asleep, I would have to try and figure out what was that noise I just heard. On top of that, it didn't smell. I miss my cat, she was The Boss at all times LOL.......I guess she was trying to remind me that her shit doesn't stink/stank ...............................

On 11/16/2018 at 0:10 PM, Jez UaBriain said:

Cats do fart. Then they blame it on the dog. They also pee on your shoes, scratch the couch, eat what you left on the counter, and get hair on your favorite sweater. They blame all of that on the dog too. Cats are smart. They know you'll believe them. The dog looks guilty. All the time. Even if they didn't do it.

Cats are evil. Cats are manipulative. Cats are good at putting the blame on other people or pets. Cats never tell the truth. They always lie; on the couch,on the bed, on the rug, on your clothes. They lie everywhere. Damn cats!

4 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

I believe the correct term is queef.🤔

No, it isn't. A queef is air escaping from a vagina. It's not a cat fart. :D

2 hours ago, pfunk said:

No, it isn't. A queef is air escaping from a vagina. It's not a cat fart. :D

Correct. I queef is pussy fart. 😂

My twelve year old grandsons would be proud of you!!! :)

On ‎11‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 1:18 PM, K2dnvrfun said:

2 hours ago, oldertruckguy-9225 said:

My twelve year old grandsons would be proud of you!!! :)

As is my 10 year old son

On 11/26/2018 at 5:09 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

Correct. I queef is pussy fart. 😂

Love it when you talk dirty.;)

They also scream when the male pulls out.

Cause his penis just rips her when he ejaculates and pulls out.

Poor pussy!!!

13 minutes ago, Turtle138 said:

They also scream when the male pulls out.

Cause his penis just rips her when he ejaculates and pulls out.

Poor pussy!!!

Not an image I needed before bed. 

Thanks 😉

4 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

rtj6rUx.jpg?1

Can only confirm dogs definitely do

Give a cat a nice bowl of warm milk and you will learn the answer fairly soon..... as your eyes burn, your nose recoils, and the paint peels.