K2dnvrfun

Clothing preference when on appointment

35 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, SophiaDeLaRue said:

I like to wear at LBD or jeans, heels, and a nice top. I ask if I can use the bathroom and change into my lingerie in there. Hard for me to look normal no matter what I wear though. I’m always nervous on outcalls to hotels bc I feel like they know what I’m there for ...It’s like I have a 304 sign on my head 😂😂😂

Sophie, leave the lingerie at home. No need for it, in my opinion. There is nothing hotter then reaching under a ladies shirt to feel her up, and omg love to unbutton, unzip and peel down a tight pair of jeans. Love just cracking the jeans open, seeing a sexy pair of panties.

Maybe I'm harkening back to my high school days, but there's nothing more fun and sexy then a gal in regular clothes and starting the session off like two regular people.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it 

Edited by K2dnvrfun

3 hours ago, Juskiddng said:

My go to outfit when meeting a lady...no complaints so far!

redneck_overalls.jpg

No wonder the ladies can't stay away. Adonis 

2 hours ago, Laci French said:

Just wanna give you a zoobert 

Thanks. I learned a new word today. This forum is so educational. 

I think wearing a full suite would be extremely heavy and the hobbyist may be too tired from that to have fun. 

Appointments are also to and from work for me. It’s whatever I have on. I haven’t noticed anyone really caring or even noticing what I have on at the door, however!