K2dnvrfun

Clothing preference when on appointment

35 posts in this topic

Curious guys what do you like to wear to your appointments?

Gals what do you like us to show up in?

Are you a full suite type showing your class, and confidence, letting the lady know your a man of sophistication?

Or 

Hawaiian shirt and Bermuda shorts reflecting an aire of being laid back and a shot of 'I'm so confident I don't need a suit'?

Maybe

Tight shirt and skin tight jeans showing off all your massive muscles and huge man bump?

Or maybe

Oversize shirt and baggy pants to hide a few extra rolls and those love handles?

Is it some thing easy and fast to get off so you can get right to business or complex with lots of buttons, zippers, buckles so the lady can spend some time undressing you?

Are you a tight whitey guy or tight boxer briefs hoping the gal reaches in and grabs your manhood while the tight elastic pulls her hand even closer around your junk? 

Or prefer loose boxers that allows for a little reach under to squeeze the back side or tickle your balls to get the party started?

And most important after the undressing occurs are you a socks off or socks on kind of guy?

Guys what is your favorite hobby outfit?

Gals what's your favorite to unwrap?

Curious minds want to know 😁🤔😎

I wear my usual casual clothes so as not to attract suspicion by "dressing up" for no obvious reason. I do make sure what I'm wearing is freshly washed, neat, and heck I might even tuck my shirt in. I 'll wear a button shirt of some type instead of t shirt.

I wear my horney old pervert outfit. Trench coat is optional, depending on the weather.

Just a normal sweat shirt and pair of jeans. Normally a backpack and headphones feel more comfortable walking into places that way, just look like a person in relaxed vacation attire

3 hours ago, The stars are left said:

Just a normal sweat shirt and pair of jeans. Normally a backpack and headphones feel more comfortable walking into places that way, just look like a person in relaxed vacation attire

No lie....one time i got busted and the cop had on headphones and a backpack 😲 that might make me nervous lol

47 minutes ago, Paris Nikole said:

No lie....one time i got busted and the cop had on headphones and a backpack 😲 that might make me nervous lol

Well than note to self 

I like to wear at LBD or jeans, heels, and a nice top. I ask if I can use the bathroom and change into my lingerie in there. Hard for me to look normal no matter what I wear though. I’m always nervous on outcalls to hotels bc I feel like they know what I’m there for ...It’s like I have a 304 sign on my head 😂😂😂

1 hour ago, SophiaDeLaRue said:

I like to wear at LBD or jeans, heels, and a nice top. I ask if I can use the bathroom and change into my lingerie in there. Hard for me to look normal no matter what I wear though. I’m always nervous on outcalls to hotels bc I feel like they know what I’m there for ...It’s like I have a 304 sign on my head 😂😂😂

Get yourself a pair of maintenance worker coveralls and a tool belt.  You’ll walk right in without a second look...unless the ice maker’s broken...how are you with tools? 😂😂😂.  

Hell that might be a fun outfit to start the session with depending on what’s in your tool belt.

Edited by TheFinerThings

11 minutes ago, TheFinerThings said:

Hell that might be a fun outfit to start the session with depending on what’s in your tool belt.

The tool I need for a visit isn't in a tool belt!  :lol:

12 minutes ago, TheFinerThings said:

Get yourself a pair of maintenance worker coveralls and a tool belt.  You’ll walk right in without a second look...unless the ice maker’s broken...how are you with tools? 😂😂😂.  

lmao That’s a great idea !  I’m pretty handy with tools so it may work out 🤔🤣

Just now, SophiaDeLaRue said:

Well now you’ve got my attention! 😏

1 minute ago, SophiaDeLaRue said:

And if the appointment doesn’t work out, you still get paid for fixing the ice maker.

1 minute ago, BillyTheKid said:

Seriously, the best advice I have is if you enter a situation wearing a tie, make sure you are wearing the tie still when you leave! 

And definitely not just loosened and disheveled around your neck like some jokers to call attention. Who are DEFINITELY not me. I have never done this :D.

^^^This. I have a habit of wearing shirts untucked, and have to take a mental note of how I wore it when I went in!

9 minutes ago, TheFinerThings said:

You never know.

Well, I did say that *I* needed. Now, if the lady would like something, I'm happy to accommodate :D

3 minutes ago, Juskiddng said:

My go to outfit when meeting a lady...no complaints so far!

redneck_overalls.jpg

Unfortunately I can’t unsee this. 😱

40 minutes ago, SophiaDeLaRue said:

Well now that you have my outfit request, we’ll need to set up a date.

i'm a big fan of blending in when i go on a date - no undue attention is best...

i ask my dates when picking me up at my hotel to do the same.  my room is a safe place to change in our out of dating clothes...

truthfully, meeting a gal in the parking lot to help her with her bag and she's in comfy jeans and a loose t-shirt is just so hot in my book anyway:)

as for me, i change immediately before my date and wear whatever i would wear meeting a friend for a drink - knowing that what is most important to my lady is that what is underneath is clean and fresh and ready to go...

9 minutes ago, TheFinerThings said:

Unfortunately I can’t unsee this. 😱

That's what the ladies say also and how I know it works...the memory of me is burned in their brain forever, and thats what we all want isn't it?

9 minutes ago, Juskiddng said:

That's what the ladies say also and how I know it works...the memory of me is burned in their brain forever, and thats what we all want isn't it?

Interesting strategy.  You may be onto something there.😂

35 minutes ago, Juskiddng said:

My go to outfit when meeting a lady...no complaints so far!

redneck_overalls.jpg

Just wanna give you a zoobert 

12 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Just wanna give you a zoobert 

You're in luck that happens to be on my menu! 👍

6 hours ago, Paris Nikole said:

Because I tend to go straight from work to appointments (or vice versa) that tends to be what I show up with. :o:o

10 hours ago, The stars are left said:

Just a normal sweat shirt and pair of jeans. Normally a backpack and headphones feel more comfortable walking into places that way, just look like a person in relaxed vacation attire with a boner.

Fixed it!

8 hours ago, Paris Nikole said:

Yikes, sneaky

7 hours ago, Laci French said:

Just a smile. I love smiles!

Noted. Birthday suit and big smile.

1 hour ago, tide32 said:

I should do it like Boink.

This would be terrifying and hilarious.