Drego

Protocol?

29 posts in this topic

How early is too early to arrive for an appointment?  Not necessarily to move the appointment time, but allow options for both parties.

1 hour ago, Drego said:

How early is too early to arrive for an appointment?  Not necessarily to move the appointment time, but allow options for both parties.

IMHO, arriving more than 10 minutes, prior to the scheduled start, is too early. I think 5 minutes prior is perfect. :)

I try to get there early just so I won't be late, but I won't text to say I'm there till right before set time, unless I for sure know she was time flexible.

5 minutes ago, K2dnvrfun said:

I try to get there early just so I won't be late, but I won't text to say I'm there till right before set time, unless I for sure know she was time flexible.

I do the same thing.  I don't want to be late, but don't contact until a few minutes before the agreed upon time.

It depends on how specific the directions are.

My rule of thumb is to arrive no more than five minutes early and send a text saying “I just parked, please let me know when you’re ready for me.”  

Depending on the location, I may stop a block away for discretion...don’t want to be sitting in my car in her driveway for too long.

It’s worked so far.  

1 hour ago, tide32 said:

It depends on how specific the directions are.

There will only be left turns.

15 hours ago, Drego said:

Never okay to arrive early. 

11 hours ago, TheFinerThings said:

My rule of thumb is to arrive no more than five minutes early and send a text saying “I just parked, please let me know when you’re ready for me.”  

Depending on the location, I may stop a block away for discretion...don’t want to be sitting in my car in her driveway for too long.

It’s worked so far.  

I would only add that if it’s a new location I try to arrive in the vicinity 30+ min early, then drive to a nearby coffee shop, scheduling my actual arrival about 5min prior.  Better than hanging down the street & I have a better handle on timing.

Just now, Bit Banger said:

I would only add that if it’s a new location I try to arrive in the vicinity 30+ min early, then drive to a nearby coffee shop, scheduling my actual arrival about 5min prior.  Better than hanging down the street & I have a better handle on timing.

Done that too.  If I’ve never been there I like to do a drive by and scope out the area first so I don’t look quite so lost when I get out of my car.

I sometimes don’t mind when someone arrives early because if I am ready and they’re already here I see no point in making them wait. Allows me to finish the appointment earlier than expected and time in between to freshen up before my next appointment.  Everyone has their own way of doing things. 

Some ladies don’t want you hanging around the parking lot. But if the guy wants to wait around for a great time, that’s fine by me lol 

Edited by SophiaDeLaRue

imo:

never a good idea at all to arrive early - at any incall.  often times this can draw unnecessary attention of nosy neighbors or hotel staff.  which in turn will shine unnecessary lights on a providers 'doings' which isn't often the safest environment to meet - for both parties.

rarely do people who are staying or living there sit in their car for a while then go inside.

although it is at times considered professional and gentlemanly to be early, this community better serves its purpose if you time your arrival as perfectly as you can in relation to your start date, and then go home as stealthily as you arrived.

true story:

i went on a date in CO many moons ago and the provider asked me to bring a briefcase and ask to talk to her about insurance when she answered the door because too many folks got there early and waited outside and her neighbor started opening her door and looking at us (me included) as we walked in and out.

a police car in another city was stationed outside of a common rotasion apartment - i called their concierge to let them know i wasn't comfy parking my license plate in front of 5.0. (registered address?) when i was only going to be there for 21 minutes of my 30 minute consultation - and they apologized and said too many folks came early (pun intended) and waited in a courtyard style parking lot for all to see - had a new address a week later.

keep it safe, and you'll keep it fun:)

I really don’t like it when anyone arrives early. Gives me an off feeling. So I’d have to agree, never please. 

Yeah, I'd say the protocol is opposite that of a job interview. Of course, arriving early (specially to a first-time address across town, with traffic) is sometimes inevitable. In which case visit the local coffee shop or something to kill time. Don't be a lurker.

I feel like arriving late comes off as wasteing a provider time. I've always thought it was professional courtesy to be early and within the general area.

23 hours ago, TheFinerThings said:

Done that too.  If I’ve never been there I like to do a drive by and scope out the area first so I don’t look quite so lost when I get out of my car.

Never a good idea to get lost and end up where you're not supposed to be

9 hours ago, Leena_rose said:

I really don’t like it when anyone arrives early. Gives me an off feeling. So I’d have to agree, never please. 

This begs the question, what is considered early?  One minute, five, ten?  If I have a 11am appointment, do I wait until 11 to arrive?  No disrespect intended to anyone, but  I’ve had the situation where I did that and by the time I parked, sent a message, got a response with final directions and got to the room, I was already ten minutes into my hour.  Precious time wasted in my opinion. That’s why I have adapted the arrive inside of five minutes of scheduled time and send a message asking to “let me know when you’re ready for me.”  (Again this all depends on location.  If it’s hard to blend in, I’ll wait until last minute to arrive.)

And please, correct me if I’m wrong but in my opinion, if I’ve scheduled an hour, it should be an hour from the time I walk in the door until the time I walk out.  On a side note, god bless the ladies who get caught up in the moment and the conversation and tell you there’s no need to rush out.  As much as it pains me, I’ve had to bring up that my time is up on a couple of occasions....but I digress.

I’m all about respecting the her time, so some clarification from the ladies about what is considered early and when the hour begins and ends would be greatly appreciated.

On 11/15/2018 at 7:41 PM, K2dnvrfun said:

Me too, I plan ahead for traffic & usually stop at a coffee shop, do business on my phone, etc and try to stay under 5 min. early. 

23 hours ago, SophiaDeLaRue said:

I sometimes don’t mind when someone arrives early because if I am ready and they’re already here I see no point in making them wait. Allows me to finish the appointment earlier than expected and time in between to freshen up before my next appointment.  Everyone has their own way of doing things. 

Some ladies don’t want you hanging around the parking lot. But if the guy wants to wait around for a great time, that’s fine by me lol 

What she said!  

I’ve had this happen when I got to the general area faster than expected...because you never know with traffic.  

Been told “come on in” and been told to wait.  If I wait, it’s always somewhere nearby.  There’s usually a coffee shop or Home Depot parking lot nearby.  Just beware of the Home Depot “special buys” sale.  They have been known to lure people away from said appointment. 😂

and if we start early, it’s with the understanding that we finish early.  Not looking for free time.

Ahh, the eternal dilemma.  If you think that most gals are like Sophia (which would not be a bad thing at all), we could just check in when we get there.  But, alas, many more girls are like Leena and really don't like it if you check in early.  Early in my career, I tried to show up 10-15 minutes early, politely text, and mostly all I got was tons of grief.

Accordingly, I have finally settled on the apparently general golden rule of "text in five minutes early, and ask for permission to come up at her convenience."  With most first dates, this gets me in the door sometime around the agreed time (be prepared for several, "just a minute..." texts).  If I don't have the actual address and I am sitting at the specified cross-streets, I move it up and call 10 minutes ahead of time for the address and then follow the five-minute rule when I get to the parking spot.

With old friends, I just check in when I get there, whenever it is.  Speaking of checking in with old friends, this led to one of my all-time-favorite exchanges:

ME:  Traffic was really light, I am here early and parked.  Let me know when it is OK to come up.  (I was about 20 minutes early.)

HER:  Come fuck me now.

ME:  Really?  Is it OK?

HER:  I said Now!

ME:  On my way.

19 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

With old friends, I just check in when I get there, whenever it is.  Speaking of checking in with old friends, this led to one of my all-time-favorite exchanges:

ME:  Traffic was really light, I am here early and parked.  Let me know when it is OK to come up.  (I was about 20 minutes early.)

You are a badass BadBoy! Props

The best I can recall is

Her: Text me when you arrive

Me: I'm here

Her: I'm ready♥️

🎉

It's never good to cum to early. If someone else already said this and I missed it. Consider this a +1 for the obvious bad pun B)

On 11/15/2018 at 5:34 PM, Drego said:

Just text or call, “Hey, I am close to arriving to your place. I just need to know if you’re ready for me”?! Hell that works for me most of the time I am right on schedule or a few minutes early. Early for me is usually better than late, Just remember communication is key to everything! 

I love early... Late makes me very upset.  

If you are late, time still ends at the original time. I am never late for anything!!  I have to work on not being really early to places....

3 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Just text or call, “Hey, I am close to arriving to your place. I just need to know if you’re ready for me”?! Hell that works for me most of the time I am right on schedule or a few minutes early. Early for me is usually better than late, Just remember communication is key to everything! 

Agreed! Definitely nothing wrong with asking if you can show up early or if we’re ready 😊 sometimes we are ready early too

On 11/16/2018 at 9:01 AM, Laci French said:

Never okay to arrive early. 

Also never okay to arrive late either it’s okay to arrive early as long he doesn’t call her when he gets their can hang out near by till the appointed time 

On 11/17/2018 at 0:59 PM, BadBoy said:

ME:  Knocks on Door

HER:  Opens door and says What took you so long?  Why are you still dressed?

ME:  Strips off clothes as fast as possible

HER:  Slaps hard cock and says That's for taking so long.  Now get on the bed.