Sundance

Where to start?

49 posts in this topic

On 11/16/2018 at 11:55 PM, Danielle Rae said:

That's exactly who mine are (and before they were Thelma and Louise, they were "the Raisinets"  LOL ) :) 

I can see Thelma and louis,

How about Betty and Wilma, then we can make the Bedrock...

Yabba dabba doo..😊

3 hours ago, Waynebuck said:

I like Thelma and Louise! What about Butch and Sundance? Lol

Yes Sir!!!!   Hehehhehe  LOL

19 hours ago, goodguy69 said:

Yabba dabba doo..😊

Betty and Wilma....Thanks for bringing back fond memories.

Well when I’m with a lady, I start from the head down. Penetrating eyes, slow soft, passionate kisses that linger until I make her gasp. Then I slowly kiss her neck, my hot breath leaving goose bumps along her skin. My hands are constantly moving with light sensual touches, which of course brings a lady to breath faster. A nice stop at the breasts where I give a preview of what’s gonna happen when I get her clit in my mouth. This usually leads to her pushing my head down. You see at this point I’ve rendered her speechless. But, I have to remind her to have patience. I usually then start gently kissing my way down, running my tongue along sensitive spots every woman has. This creates a deep breath and arching of the back. Oh yeah she’s ready! But I’m not, so I continue my way down. Yes I make it to the feet before I move back up for my dessert of cream and honey. 

My confidence with the ladies is way high! Us ladies like passion and being with a beautiful woman should never be rushed. Enjoy her, savor her, make her forget her name. That’s what I do anyway. 

1 minute ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Well when I’m with a lady, I start from the head down. Penetrating eyes, slow soft, passionate kisses that linger until I make her gasp. Then I slowly kiss her neck, my hot breath leaving goose bumps along her skin. My hands are constantly moving with light sensual touches, which of course brings a lady to breath faster. A nice stop at the breasts where I give a preview of what’s gonna happen when I get her clit in my mouth. This usually leads to her pushing my head down. You see at this point I’ve rendered her speechless. But, I have to remind her to have patience. I usually then start gently kissing my way down, running my tongue along sensitive spots every woman has. This creates a deep breath and arching of the back. Oh yeah she’s ready! But I’m not, so I continue my way down. Yes I make it to the feet before I move back up for my dessert of cream and honey. 

My confidence with the ladies is way high! Us ladies like passion and being with a beautiful woman should never be rushed. Enjoy her, savor her, make her forget her name. That’s what I do anyway. 

I need a cigarette after just reading that one. I feel like I owe you a donation😛😘

I don't even smoke and I need a cigarette ! Damn girl!! Great tutorial by the way. Thanks for the lesson!! 

49 minutes ago, goodguy69 said:
54 minutes ago, Melissa Sterling said:

I need a cigarette after just reading that one. I feel like I owe you a donation😛😘

49 minutes ago, goodguy69 said:

Thanks Melissa, we all need a reminder every once in a while ❤️

On 11/19/2018 at 0:24 PM, goodguy69 said:

Yabba dabba doo..😊

Perfect! I love it! Betty and Wilma it is! LMAO

11 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

I'm with goodguy and oldertruck guy.  My glasses just fogged up and I seem to have developed a swelling.

Melissa, thanks for reminding us that patience and anticipation can be so rewarding.

On 11/15/2018 at 7:21 PM, average1 said:

It all depends on how things are presented and the mood. Sometimes from the top down.  Sometimes from the feet up (and sometimes with the feet up ;)).  Sometimes from the middle, then up, then down (then more up and down).  Sometimes from the back to the front.  Sometimes from the front to the back.  Sometimes I have trouble deciding !!  ;) 

In truth, it depends on the signals the lady is sending out, with her words, sounds or body language.  Kind of like a dance and trading leads.  I try to be open and flexible.  

Average 1, You got me all excited with your post! I might need to excuse myself for the night! Naughty, Naughty! +10! 

On 11/19/2018 at 11:18 AM, Waynebuck said:

I like Thelma and Louise! What about Butch and Sundance? Lol

Finding a great dancing partner is highly recommended! I totally concur! 

On 11/20/2018 at 7:10 AM, Melissa Sterling said:

I’ve been looking for a tutor for quite some time now. Do you offer instruction? The gasping element seems to be eluding me, despite my sincere and repeated efforts.

When I am diving into a pool I go head first and since surfing, swimming and sex are my compass in life. I would say in comparison they all have one thing in common. “I go head first”. Why, some women do not enjoy giving but expect to receive is ridiculous to me. I get turned on looking up and seeing them watch me intently, then I smirk. The small moans or random comments of pleasure is like a bravo or pat on the shoulder. Also I look at their feet and watch their toes curl. Love it, love it. But some are good but when you are great it becomes a necessity to them. Just speaking from experience. Facts. 

On 11/20/2018 at 7:13 AM, 2Big said:

Just suck the dick!

My favorite place to start! 😍

On 11/25/2018 at 8:03 PM, Calisurfgirl said:

When I am diving into a pool I go head first and since surfing, swimming and sex are my compass in life. I would say in comparison they all have one thing in common. “I go head first”. Why, some women do not enjoy giving but expect to receive is ridiculous to me. I get turned on looking up and seeing them watch me intently, then I smirk. The small moans or random comments of pleasure is like a bravo or pat on the shoulder. Also I look at their feet and watch their toes curl. Love it, love it. But some are good but when you are great it becomes a necessity to them. Just speaking from experience. Facts. 

Oh gawd, me too! Love looking up at him with a mouthful! 😘

Melissa you have always been the sensual expert here and glad to see that hasnt changed...That was fun reading and added a spark that fuels the fire of my imagination....Thanks sweetheart its great to see you here as always....