Sundance

Where to start?

49 posts in this topic

When doing the "naughty naughty" to your partner ,do you  like to start from the feet up   ....or neck down? What do you like done to yourself? from neck down or feet up??

I like to just dive in the middle and camp out for a while.😛😛

Please leave my feet alone.🤨

Every Journey has a starting point no matter what where are you choose a great many good things happen. I've always preferred to start centrally located I'm sorry

Since I like to start with a kiss then I head south.  But may never reach the toes😁

Top down for sure is best, can't ever seem to get to the feet for some crazy reason.....

54 minutes ago, airamericavet65 said:

Every Journey has a starting point no matter what where are you choose a great many good things happen. I've always preferred to start centrally located I'm sorry

why be sorry ? i love starting and ending in the middle   lol

Nipples...my weakness is sucking nipples.

1 hour ago, Sundance said:

why be sorry ? i love starting and ending in the middle   lol

A full circle is always good like you said.starting points make a great place to linger and end

I prefer to start with the neck, as much smelling as kissing, then heading north for a bit, or sometimes more than a bit, and then south, with occasional side trips.  I have been to the toes.  Toes are nice.

I'm like a drunk driver. I'm all over the fing place. And, the wetter the better. :P

It all depends on how things are presented and the mood. Sometimes from the top down.  Sometimes from the feet up (and sometimes with the feet up ;)).  Sometimes from the middle, then up, then down (then more up and down).  Sometimes from the back to the front.  Sometimes from the front to the back.  Sometimes I have trouble deciding !!  ;) 

In truth, it depends on the signals the lady is sending out, with her words, sounds or body language.  Kind of like a dance and trading leads.  I try to be open and flexible.  

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

Nipples...my weakness is sucking nipples.

Sucks your partners nipples or having yours sucked?

Taking notes...

Love starting with dfk, then work my way down on them, to the promised land, have a fiesta down there then work back up.

But like others says it's not all about what I want it is how the session naturally progresses and listening to signals.

Head down person. Like to start off with DFK, then it Depends on the ambiance.  I love to give full body massages and yes that does include the hands and the feet.  Lastly Work my way to the middle; also massage there  and things progress.

I like to start with some kissing, working my way down the neck and shoulders but I am a leg man, so I will get to the legs and work my way up. Ideally it starts with kissing.

you guys are really getting to me      OMG!!!  LOL!!

Definitely from the neck down! You have to stop and spend plenty of time with the boys (the breasts) too!

4 hours ago, Waynebuck said:

Definitely from the neck down! You have to stop and spend plenty of time with the boys (the breasts) too!

Well I agree on that, but don't refer to them as boys ;)

Oops, I meant I don't call them boys, not that you shouldn't. Call them whatever you like :)

I usually just call them the twins.😊😊

5 minutes ago, goodguy69 said:

I usually just call them the twins.😊😊

Or Thelma and Louise 😂

5 hours ago, K2dnvrfun said:

Or Thelma and Louise 😂

That's exactly who mine are (and before they were Thelma and Louise, they were "the Raisinets"  LOL ) :) 

I am a man with a foot fetish so I like to start at the feet work my way up then back down. 

My temperature was rising. As I took you in my arms and felt your breath against my muscular chest, I knew, I was alive
As my hands traveled toward your ample behind, I knew it belonged to me... Together. At last... Then I woke up...

oh my, must start with kissing...dfk is ok by me :D...then work down to the "twins" for a visit...then kiss my way down past tummy...ease those panties off...spend the next good while pleasuring her.   till she stops me so she can catch her breath...;)

no feet or toes though...