Laci French

I love Audrey

9 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Laci French said:

This beautiful lady goes above and beyond by helping so many in our community.  I love your sexy self and thank you so much for being genuine and awesome!

Love how you guys are so supportive of each other. That's awesome to see.

Saving  my last post for the best she is absolutely a fantastic lady

I will second  all praises of Audrey.  But then again, the OP is magnificent too.

11 hours ago, Laci French said:

This beautiful lady goes above and beyond by helping so many in our community.  I love your sexy self and thank you so much for being genuine and awesome!

Laci, lots of people love Audrey and lots of people love YOU !!!  I am grateful to know you and appreciate a number of folks in our community.  

Wow, you guys are making me teary eyed. I love all of you too. This time of year is so hard, it's nice to have friends and support.

2 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

Wow, you guys are making me teary eyed. I love all of you too. This time of year is so hard, it's nice to have friends and support.

💋💞💞💞   NO TEARS LADY😘

8 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

It is pretty isolating huh with the weather and whatnot? ❄️☃️Audrey you are awesome. It is nice to have support in this line of work:) 

This thread is part of why I enjoy TOB.  Now I wish I could just find that "rep points for all" button !!:)