Just Another Guy

Sadie Hawkins Day

75 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, airamericavet65 said:

Got 15 messages what about the rest of you

I'm thinking my fav ladies are just staying true to tradition and snail mailing the invite :)

4 minutes ago, K2dnvrfun said:

Good idea. Now what channel was that again?

Of course it was HSN Hooker Shopping Network 

Just now, mountainrider33 said:

TOB should make all the hobbyists favorite list public tomorrow, so the ladies could find which hobbyists have them on their "to-do" list.

Oooooh... I like that idea. Favorites list public for 24 hours...

It would be awesome to see what kind of photos the gents would put up for their ads 🤣

30 minutes ago, mountainrider33 said:

TOB should make all the hobbyists favorite list public tomorrow, so the ladies could find which hobbyists have them on their "to-do" list, but the guys haven't pulled the trigger yet.

+1+1+1+1+1+1 for that idea :)

30 minutes ago, Leena_rose said:

It would be awesome to see what kind of photos the gents would put up for their ads 🤣

Oh, I don't know that anyone would want to see that. ;) quickest way to make people run away.

Now wait, let's think about this should I do a nice butt shot, maybe squeeze my pecks (what pecks) together, or maybe wear a pair of daisy dukes with a flirtatious sneak peak of my left nut. ☺🤨🤗

Edited by K2dnvrfun

16 minutes ago, mountainrider33 said:

💯 Real and recent photo

💯 Me

Don't ask for photos

pna4Gwnt9Ot1xHDB-Tpt-36Ix-mn6GDrXgMyT60a

😂😂😂

3 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

We could just send pussy pics instead of dick pics. 🤷‍♀️🤞

Worth a try.  How else will I know if I’ll be offended and disrespected. 😂

Here is my listing...this should generate plenty of Sadie Hawkins Day PM's from the ladies of TOB!

I’m Juskiddng, a sweet piece of ass!  I have a nice round booty, a hand full. Tight bouncy nuts and silky smooth skin. Not to mention my addicting personality. 

I like to take my time with the woman I’m looking to please. This is our little secret. That said, your comfortability and your pleasure is always my first concern. I look forward to meeting respectful women who like a good time, and are drama free. I’d love to spoil you, and make sure you leave here very relaxed and happy.

The mix of my open sensuality and wonderful sense of humor will have you wanting more!

I’m open to overnights and multi-hour sessions
Independent!

7 minutes ago, Juskiddng said:

Here is my listing...this should generate plenty of Sadie Hawkins Day PM's from the ladies of TOB!

I’m Juskiddng, a sweet piece of ass!  I have a nice round booty, a hand full. Tight bouncy nuts and silky smooth skin. Not to mention my addicting personality. 

I like to take my time with the woman I’m looking to please. This is our little secret. That said, your comfortability and your pleasure is always my first concern. I look forward to meeting respectful women who like a good time, and are drama free. I’d love to spoil you, and make sure you leave here very relaxed and happy.

The mix of my open sensuality and wonderful sense of humor will have you wanting more!

I’m open to overnights and multi-hour sessions
Independent!

Sign me up. How many roses, or should I say wrenches, for the donation?

4 minutes ago, K2dnvrfun said:

Sign me up. How many roses, or should I say wrenches, for the donation?

Sorry K2 but this is for the ladies unless.......you're will to provide a 200% deposit paid via a prepaid card prior to the appointment??

4 hours ago, goodguy69 said:

Hell, I have already been labeled as a slut, so I would entertain any or all invitations.😂😂

Yeah, but your our slut GoodGuy!

All I know, is it would make my day to see a few PM's from interested ladies when I get up in the morning. :wub:  

11 minutes ago, Juskiddng said:

Sorry K2 but this is for the ladies unless.......you're will to provide a 200% deposit paid via a prepaid card prior to the appointment??

Will you take paypal?

4 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

We could just send pussy pics instead of dick pics. 🤷‍♀️🤞

How do we get on that mailing list. :confused::P

39 minutes ago, Just Another Guy said:

All I know, is it would make my day to see a few PM's from interested ladies when I get up in the morning. :wub:  

But in lieu of that, I'll accept pussy pics! Just sayin'

Disappointing morning, woke up ealy to check PM's, and there were none to be found. Are we sure the servers are back up???

Well lets see what we can stir up.

Hosting in upscale private residence south of Denver. Save a horse come to The Ranch and ride this Cowboy!

Hey ladies I know how much you need to relaxxx after a hard day. I offer many packages so whatever your looking for I am happy to provide including my package! I am drama free and I can be the secret husband you know you need;) I can take out the trash, do the dishes before they bother you, make dinner without you asking and draw a bubble bath so you can relax while I balance the bank accounts. See my reviews for more fun ideas (I love the Botanical Gardens and I can talk business with the best if you need a date for a corporate party) or maybe you can introduce me to my new favorite activity! Light screening, have 2 refs or a full credit report from all 3 bureaus. Don't be fooled pix real and recent Mountainrider stole mine. Outcall +50 I WILL NOT DO CFS DON'T ASK BB ONLY!!!

Well Damn!  Here it is Sadie Hawkins Day and my inbox is empty, blank, full of cobwebs.

I got one! It was like Christmas morning! It was from my favs list and a lady I’ve yet to meet too! Thanks GF, you know who you are!

Because I am not expecting anything in my inbox, I may have to do the reverse and reach out to someone this weekend.  Even if nothing comes from reaching out, I still hope to have a great day and a great weekend getting ready for Thanksgiving.

3 hours ago, goodguy69 said:

Disappointing morning, woke up ealy to check PM's, and there were none to be found. Are we sure the servers are back up???

GG, I think you’re right.  Nothing in my inbox yet either.  

Maybe she’s shy or just taking her time, writing the perfect love letter.  😂😂😂. Either way, I’ve got my birthday date set up for next week, so life is good!

Edited by TheFinerThings

Hmmm... no enticing PM's. Just cobwebs. (bangs side of computer) Is this thing working?

Omg just got an amazing PM from someone I really would like to see....

I love Sadie Hawkins day...

3 minutes ago, goodguy69 said:

Omg just got an amazing PM from someone I really would like to see....

I love Sadie Hawkins day...

Lucky bastard.

I started this thing and NOTHING!  Sigh. :P:D:lol: