Audrey Astor

Since some ladies still can’t access TOB

45 posts in this topic

So some ladies still can’t get on to post their ads even after shutting off WiFi and clearing cache. So if you guys spot an ad, and decide to book, it would be nice to book her friends that can’t post as well. You could do doubles, triples, quadruples, it’s endless.... 🤣😂🤣

I’ve heard from Kandi Apple, Emily Jordan and Melinda Madison they cannot get on yet. 

Who else have you guys heard from?  

I’ve heard Naughty Professor can’t get on either

Dont forget the lovely Hunter Vandyke! Shes not able to log on either! ❤

Just heard from Nina Falkner and she’s in the dead zone as well. 

The good news is this will pass quickly and we will all be sitting down at the table together soon.

Edited by Laci French

How did we forget AmberLynn720! 😝 she seems to still be offline as well! 

#bringbacktheTATAS!!

Edited by MeganMarie4u

18 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

#bringbacktheTATAS!!

Please bring her tatas back!!

You ladies and gents are wonderful!!  Thanks for looking out for thes rest of us 🤗🤗🤗

Attn tech support:  Next time you decide to change your IP addr info on the site, about a week before you want to set the TTL on the zone to something like 5 minutes.  After the cutover is completely, you can change it back to something like an hour.

8 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

You ladies and gents are wonderful!!  Thanks for looking out for thes rest of us 🤗🤗🤗

Now TOB can stabilize because our sugar britches is back❤️

47 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

#bringbacktheTATAS!!

Yes. Bring back the tatas ;)

If still having issues, on an iPhone, try turning on the  off Airplane Mode. That should clear DNS cache (aka map/translation of website name to internet address). Nuclear option is to do a reset of Network Settings (will wipe out wifi passwords as well, unfortunately):  Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings 

Macs, gets a little more complex.

http://osxdaily.com/2017/03/08/clear-dns-cache-macos-sierra/

Will leave Windows and Android to others.

Im on an android, and I have to be on wifi to access the board.

Just now, goodguy69 said:

Im on an android, and I have to be on wifi to access the board.

Same here

Some of my other friends still can’t log in  also 

and one that I cut ties  was  a friend   Who work as provider also blame me that I hacked on his computer and email  because she can’t get in  toTOB sigh  lol  

2 minutes ago, Suzi said:

and one that I cut ties  was  a friend   Who work as provider also blame me that I hacked on his computer and email  because she can’t get in  toTOB sigh  lol  

You cyber terrorist you...😂😂

Nina Faulkner still can't get on , and poor Catalina is touring FC and can't post. Ugh 

54 minutes ago, Suzi said:

Where do they get this stuff? Most of us can barely handle our own shit. Seriously, who's got these kind of hacking capabilities? 😂😂😂

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

1 hour ago, Suzi said:

This isn’t a thread to hash out grievances and definitely not laugh at the ladies that cannot obtain access   

Edited by Laci French

Another thing to try, point your DNS servers from ISP's to known, fast, big name ones. All kinds of ways of doing that through settings on your computers, phones, routers, so, can't spell it out. But if technically savvy, here are the IP addresses of quality DNS servers (just enter the four-digit number strings as is, skip the commentary names):

• 1.1.1.1 (Cloudflare, fastest)
  • 9.9.9.9 (IBM, darn fast with extra security)
  • 8.8.8.8 (Google, fast, but, it's Google and their baggage, but good if other two are down [doubtful])
  • 8.8.4.4 (Google backup server)

Just now, Sexy Francesca said:

Thank heavens I’m back on!!! Thank you ladies and gents  for getting my name out there as well while I was trapped in the dark ages. U Tob ladies and guys are fantastic xoxo

Yeah, glad to see your back, now if everyone else could get back in, the world would be right as rain again.😊😊

I suggest using one of the VPN services or apps.  I think some of the mobile services are blocking.  Lots of free ones for Apple and Android.  Some good ones for laptops too.

if http://www.theotherboard.com doesn’t work, have them try entering https://159.8.20.24 and see if this will get them to the site. Might get some untrusted connections or configuration issue messages, just accept those and go to the site anyway.

Edited by ala_carte

Audrey Astor isn’t just a yummy whohaw but a damn incredibly special lady.  She’s done so much behind the scenes helping today and I want to give mad props.  Thank you for being you  

I love you special lady!!!!

2 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Audrey Astor isn’t just a yummy whohaw but a damn incredibly special lady.  She’s done so much behind the scenes helping today and I want to give mad props.  Thank you for being you  

+1

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

+1 Thanks Audrey 🤗💋

2 hours ago, Laci French said:

Second what Laci said and add my own Praises for a wonderful lady

Edited by airamericavet65
Misspelled word

Here’s hoping everyone has made it back on TOB 

Thank you to the awesome ladies who help this site💜💜it’s nice to know there is a good group in Colorado. I miss the days of knowing everyone on my hometown site, but it definitely makes me not regret moving here! 😊