K2dnvrfun

Never share a thong

25 posts in this topic

Well that's what I thought I saw....

Just surfing the 500 channels of nothingness on the boob tube and quick saw a listing go by and thought it said 'Never Share a thong'... 

In reality it was a religious channel and said 'November share-a-thon'....

Oops...I think I've been spending too much time around here, my mind has been a little warped to turn a totally benign thing into something a little dirty. 

:)

50 minutes ago, K2dnvrfun said:

Well that's what I thought I saw....

Just surfing the 500 channels of nothingness on the boob tube and quick saw a listing go by and thought it said 'Never Share a thong'... 

In reality it was a religious channel and said 'November share-a-thon'....

Oops...I think I've been spending too much time around here, my mind has been a little warped to turn a totally benign thing into something a little dirty. 

:)

I thought the was gonna be a public service announcement. I never share my thong anyway.

2 hours ago, Chrissy said:

Or my toothbrush 😂

Good tip.

K2sexybeast, did you have thongs on your mind when looking at the tv listings?  Do tell

8 minutes ago, Laci French said:

K2sexybeast, did you have thongs on your mind when looking at the tv listings?  Do tell

Well, yes, I happened to be looking at some sexy picts of the TOB laddies and it crossed my mind that thongs are simply a waste of fabric. Why even wear them? 

I must have seen that tv listing at the same time :)

So new psa, dont share a thong and dont even wear a thong. Let it all hang out :)

No pirate patch with but floss for me...🤣🤣

I don’t know about the rest of you guys, but I can think of one lady who could convince me to wear a thong or her thong .

Not that anyone would want to see that. It’d be something you could never unsee 🤣🤣

2 hours ago, K2dnvrfun said:

Well, yes, I happened to be looking at some sexy picts of the TOB laddies and it crossed my mind that thongs are simply a waste of fabric. Why even wear them? 

I must have seen that tv listing at the same time :)

So new psa, dont share a thong and dont even wear a thong. Let it all hang out :)

You horn monster

In lieu of a thong, I had a mini kilt gifted to me. Picture a 6”x12” (pleated to 6x6) plaid on a 1” elastic waist band.  No butt floss involved. 😄

11 minutes ago, Laci French said:

You horn monster

You called it, you little weasel you.

I need some unnamed ladies (you know who you are ;) ) to help me with that.

1 hour ago, goodguy69 said:

No pirate patch with but floss for me...🤣🤣

Lol 🤣

13 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

I don’t know about the rest of you guys, but I can think of one lady who could convince me to wear a thong or her thong .

Not that anyone would want to see that. It’d be something you could never unsee 🤣🤣

No thanks. I'm good without dental floss up my back end. 

Then again if the right girl withheld the goods unless I did, I might re think my stance

Just now, K2dnvrfun said:

No thanks. I'm good without dental floss up my back end. 

Then again if the right girl withheld the goods unless I did, I might re think my stance

+1

To be fair ur title was much more enticing I couldn't help but open the post 
sadly not what I had hoped lol guess we're in the same naughty thoughts boat 
:P

50 minutes ago, Patience said:

To be fair ur title was much more enticing I couldn't help but open the post 
sadly not what I had hoped lol guess we're in the same naughty thoughts boat 
:P

Ha ha click bait :)

I'll ride in a naughty boat with you any day....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDRnYRERwk58pTtw2-fJ1images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTFhJplHtMT5qvBZGIO-Es

Hmmm, small patch of fabric with thin string attached, both designed to cover one opening.

Gives new meaning to  - Aye matey, I sailed the seven seas in search of the booty...

1 hour ago, Sexy Francesca said:

Funny but completely true story: I have shared a thong! 

A few years ago my best friend and I were at a nightclub in downtown Denver, kind of a wild night club with a large group of our friends. My BFF decided that she was going to wear only a harness that her boyfriend lead her around on with her amazing enhanced tits blowing in the wind. Then another one of our friends said “hey she’s gonna have to put on panties they going to kick us out if she’s not wearing any panties, who is wearing panties?” 

I being a lady had just been shopping at Victoria’s Secret that day and was wearing a brand new and quite a sexy thong...Within a moment I was taking off my panties in the middle of the dance floor and giving them to my best friend (who put them right on) so we could remain in the wild club for the rest of the evening! I did tell her that I didn’t require those back ...And this is become one of our most funny stories to tell people. We have loads of stories like this lmao! 

No lie  it happened just that way  Xox

Now what club was that? Do tell do tell.

Quite the vision, thanks for that 😜

I do believe that anything goes at Traxs

4 hours ago, Sexy Francesca said:

Traxxs

3 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

I do believe that anything goes at Traxs

Interesting will have to look it up and find a nice and wild gal to take me there

Just now, K2dnvrfun said:

Interesting will have to look it up and find a nice and wild gal to take me there

Just go with an open mind...you wont find the same crowd that you would at Grizzly Rose

1 minute ago, ilovewomen said:

Just go with an open mind...you wont find the same crowd that you would at Grizzly Rose

Open probably. Curious definitely 

As I like to say, “ I’ve been kicked outta better places than this!” Thank goodness for friends that truly have your back and your front! ;)

xx