Laci French

What did you do to stay alive during the blackout???

79 posts in this topic

Damn, I may actually have to work, when I go to work tomorrow, dont have wifi at work😲😲😭

Haha omg it feels like I just came up for air. Hiii again😂 I was one of the ones that it took the longest to work again for, go figure lol I managed to clean my whole house & fit some fun in

On 11/13/2018 at 7:15 PM, Laci French said:

Love you guys❤️ 

A huge thank you to the team that keeps us all connected.  We love you and appreciate you!  To all the fools that texted me.. I’m changing my number😂

Lol Laci “saving lives one hour at a time” is accurate

Searched high and low for any indication of wtf was going on and whether it was permanent, temporary, etc.  And reached out with "hey, can you log on?" to people I had contact info for.  Oh, and repeated the suggested fruitless resetting tabs, clearing cache, had shutting down, rebooting, and trying different browsers.  Big fun.  I should have known better, and actually did, but tried anyway.  Oh well, phone is working better with all the extraneous bullshit and clutter deleted and wiped. B)

2 hours ago, Desperado said:

TOB is like a knee...you never realize how much you use it until it doesn’t work😂

😂😂😂😂

did not worry about it.  went to the Tab Benoit concert in Fort Collins.  GREAT!!!

7 hours ago, Sexy Francesca said:

I cleaned and did some shopping and hoped it would be back online soon! Hooray!!! So happy to be chatting with you all again 💋

Lol yes my house is so clean now! 😋

Honestly,I did not know TO BE was down. This has always been a "as time permits" thing for me. And "time" just ain't been permittin'.  🍀

14 hours ago, Laci French said:

This is definitely my circus 🎪 

I will join you! Think we own that tree?!

Okay gentlemen find you favorite lady and take her dancing this weekend!

Show them how much we care and how much we'd miss them if they went puff like tob did the last few days!

I know I'm ready for some attention...😍

16 hours ago, Leena_rose said:

Lol yes my house is so clean now! 😋

Can I cum over and help dirty it?...😘

I thought the world as I understand it was coming to an end.   No more humor, bitching, sob stories etc.  not a good day!!!!!   Thanks Boink, Kaduk, Whisperer and Mace if you are still out there reading this stuff.

Was worried at first, then I remember that I have already met so many great ladies that I was sure it would all work out in the end. Unless one of them does change her number then I may be screwed :D

On 11/13/2018 at 7:23 PM, MeganMarie4u said:

The mods are the best!❤ 

Even when they give out warning points....someone has to keep us in line! 

@TheWhisperer you're the shit! 😁

Thanks for everything you and the other lovely Mods do!!

There are many more where those came from. :D

On 11/13/2018 at 7:07 PM, Laci French said:

I fielded message after message😂😂😂

TOB will never let us down. Period.

I played games and video poker, went out for dinner, and watched a couple of movies. it was very relaxing. :D

10 hours ago, boink36 said:

There are many more where those came from. :D

Get her Boink😂 

As for me I didnt hardly even notice until  the last day just about an hour before it was over....I was just doing the same thing that I always do which is try to take over the world one person at a time...LOL...Really glad that the black out is over however as I do miss everyone here when we are not together....Nice to see we all made it back home safe and thank you admin for making sure of that....