SilentPlanet

411 on Lillian LaRue?

10 posts in this topic

Lillian LaRue
Colorado Other

https://theotherboard.com/users/129874

What's up, gang! Okay, so I"m new to the hobby and I know there are a lot of things that I have to learn! I'm quite excited for the adventure! Anywho! There is a provider I've had my eye on I'm curious about--Lillian LaRue. I came across her on another site, but her reviews are disabled there. While this isn't a "bad thing", it does make my Spider-Senses tingle, and that might just be "nerves". I dug around a bit and found her on here as well! She's been reviewed three times from other hobbyists who have been here for a while now. I'm still...curious? Nervous? Is Lillian legit? I'd really rather hate to get quite excited about seeing a provider for the first time and running into some heat with...the local constables. Can anyone fill me in? Please and thank you!

Looks legit and like those legs don't quite. Have fun and let us know how it goes!

4 hours ago, SilentPlanet said:

Lillian LaRue
Colorado Other

https://theotherboard.com/users/129874

What's up, gang! Okay, so I"m new to the hobby and I know there are a lot of things that I have to learn! I'm quite excited for the adventure! Anywho! There is a provider I've had my eye on I'm curious about--Lillian LaRue. I came across her on another site, but her reviews are disabled there. While this isn't a "bad thing", it does make my Spider-Senses tingle, and that might just be "nerves". I dug around a bit and found her on here as well! She's been reviewed three times from other hobbyists who have been here for a while now. I'm still...curious? Nervous? Is Lillian legit? I'd really rather hate to get quite excited about seeing a provider for the first time and running into some heat with...the local constables. Can anyone fill me in? Please and thank you!

If reviewed by some well versed hobbyistS is the.legitimacy really what's in question?......the most recent review even says.... it's her tattoos and all? 🤔

Aye, it does say that. Perhaps I'm overthinking? I'm new to the venture and all! I'll be more cognizant of what's already been said in the future! Thank you for your response! :) 

Yep. Overthinking it. Just go for it.

Also, your risk of running into a "constable" is about as low as it can be. This is a fairly well-reviewed, non-AMP FBSM provider with her own private incall. It doesn't get much lower risk than that my friend. (Well, ok, there are some "fully legit" massage providers who have a secret menu that they don't advertise. I guess, technically, that is the lowest LE risk.) 

5 hours ago, pejo said:

Yep. Overthinking it. Just go for it.

Also, your risk of running into a "constable" is about as low as it can be. This is a fairly well-reviewed, non-AMP FBSM provider with her own private incall. It doesn't get much lower risk than that my friend. (Well, ok, there are some "fully legit" massage providers who have a secret menu that they don't advertise. I guess, technically, that is the lowest LE risk.) 

Until someone brags about the secret menu.  Or an off duty goes in for legit massage and .............

Hey, OP, no offense, but you do realize what FBSM means, don’t you? Also, as one reviewer said, “no hands in the cookie jar.”

If you don’t, PM me and we can go over what you can expect.

Other than that, she looks gorgeous and legit.

2 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Hey, OP, no offense, but you do realize what FBSM means, don’t you? Also, as one reviewer said, “no hands in the cookie jar.”

If you don’t, PM me and we can go over what you can expect.

Other than that, she looks gorgeous and legit.

Her most recent ads list services more than just FBSM so I made the mistake too.  I probably should have dived further into the verbatims but I just saw the Yes's from people with a decent number of reviews and was ready to schedule a booking.  

Don't get me wrong - I love FBSM girls, especially ones as hot and well-reviewed as this lady - in fact, my ATATF was a sensual massage artist.  I just know from her and others that they don't want a guy showing up expecting something that is not available - they worry that can lead to bad experiences.  Just wanted to give you the heads up.  If I were you, I'd go for it - it's almost a guaranteed good time.

On 11/14/2018 at 9:36 PM, gr8owl said:

Until someone brags about the secret menu.  Or an off duty goes in for legit massage and .............

Fair. Although I was thinking more about the risk to the client than to the provider.