Followers 0
locke

Hazel

12 posts in this topic

Hazel of Denver 720-502-8129
Colorado Companion

https://theotherboard.com/users/134882/listings

Greetings,

I'm new to TOB. This venue seems to be the arena for friends looking to make friends in Denver. I've been living abroad these past few years and hobbying north of the boarder and over seas is a little different than it is back home. My former go-to site for all the info I would need is no longer accessible. I give great appreciation to the good folk who run TOB as it appears tobe a great resource. With all this said, I am wondering if anyone has any '411' on Hazel of Denver?

I normally stick to well reviewed friends, or if they seem new, friends with other pages where one can find more information. However, with her location close to where I'll be in town for work next week, along with her photos, I thought I'd reach out to see if anyone could had any information they wouldn't mind sharing. If they aren't any 'nays' then work permitting I will TOFTT. If that does take place I'll gladly share my experience to keep positive karma in balance. Until then, your help is most welcomed.

With appreciation!

Well I can't find anything that says danger from my limited Google-Fu but I can't find much of anything at all about her. Might be a new provider but I would guess it's a new phone number for an experienced provider just going by the pics. TOFTT my man.

Or wait for someone who knows a lot more than me to check it out.

The fact that she has a fairly well developed website is encouraging. Most of the fakes that post don’t bother with the effort of putting together such a site.

Careful with the braces...😁

26 minutes ago, amcbl1 said:

The fact that she has a fairly well developed website is encouraging. Most of the fakes that post don’t bother with the effort of putting together such a site.

It is encouraging. It wasn't there previously

7 hours ago, amcbl1 said:

I would note that one who has been banned three times in two weeks has a pretty nice and convincing website.  And no one has fessed up to seeing her yet (except for the two reviews that got deleted)  What is the saying about well behaved women ? :)  The skeptic in me may say "yikes" but the optimist in me says she is just one who does not follow rules well but otherwise legit.  Or hey .... banned three times, must be bad!  Don't you like a bad lady sometimes?  Kidding  ..... sort of ..... not really.

On 11/14/2018 at 8:11 PM, gr8owl said:

I would note that one who has been banned three times in two weeks has a pretty nice and convincing website.  And no one has fessed up to seeing her yet (except for the two reviews that got deleted)  What is the saying about well behaved women ? :)  The skeptic in me may say "yikes" but the optimist in me says she is just one who does not follow rules well but otherwise legit.  Or hey .... banned three times, must be bad!  Don't you like a bad lady sometimes?  Kidding  ..... sort of ..... not really.

Never noticed that particular one you referred to because so many have been banned. I was just to referring to those imposters as a general rule usually don’t have a convincing website.

Hazel is legit.  Met with her today at her downtown incall. Totally gfe.

1 hour ago, Sako said:

Be sure to post a review.  I note that she has a new one today, so that is two positive yes votes.  Thanks for bringing her to my attention.

On 11/14/2018 at 0:22 PM, goodguy69 said:

Careful with the braces...😁

Make sure you do a little manscaping before you go! :lol:

7 hours ago, Sako said:

Glad she's legit, because she's cute AF.