Kaduk

To Marvel at his Accomplishments

21 posts in this topic

"Stan Lee, the legendary writer, editor and publisher of Marvel Comics whose fantabulous but flawed creations made him a real-life superhero to comic book lovers everywhere, has died. He was 95."

1-11.jpg

I can see Big Bang Theory doing an episode on Stan Lee.

24 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

I can see Big Bang Theory doing an episode on Stan Lee.

Very true

I also wonder how far out in the upcoming  MCU movies that Stan Lee has already completed Cameo's?

Damn.. ..Sad... 

Lighter Note : I Wonder if its Gonna be a Themed Funeral?  I can totally see Thor. Iron , Aqua ,Super, Bat Mans carrying the casket .. 

47 minutes ago, Kaduk said:

Very true

I also wonder how far out in the upcoming  MCU movies that Stan Lee has already completed Cameo's?

Hopefully they will CGI him into all Marvel movies unto eternity.  He is a God to us aged adolescents.

43 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

Damn.. ..Sad... 

Lighter Note : I Wonder if its Gonna be a Themed Funeral?  I can totally see Thor. Iron , Aqua ,Super, Bat Mans carrying the casket .. 

1 hour ago, Kaduk said:

"Stan Lee, the legendary writer, editor and publisher of Marvel Comics whose fantabulous but flawed creations made him a real-life superhero to comic book lovers everywhere, has died. He was 95."

RIP Mr Stan Lee.........................I so loved Spider Man/Iron Man/Aqua Man/Super Man/Bat Man.............

1 hour ago, Chrissy said:

Damn.. ..Sad... 

I doubt the Man’s (Aqua, Super, Bat) will be there.  They are DC characters.

You invite who you want to the funeral and Chrissy can invite who she wants. You go girl. ;)

25 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

I doubt the Man’s (Aqua, Super, Bat) will be there.  They are DC characters.

You never know.. Stan Lee made a cameo in DC's Teen Titans Go To The Movies.

DC comic will likely show their respect in some way.

1 minute ago, scarecrow said:

DC comic will likely show their respect in some way.

You’re probably right.  He was a legend in the industry.

A trendsetter that created his protagonists with faults and gave depth to his villains.  I started as a DC comics guy, but added Marvel to my world very early on with Fantastic 4, then Ironman.  He will be missed my many, but his work and universe will live on for the ages.

What an amazing life he lived. And the memories he left in us all. :rolleyes:

RIP. I never read the comic books growing up but did watch cartoons. I never really knew who he was until he had a revival in recent history with all the movies, and of course Big Bang Theory.

My kids love the marvel stuff now. But know nothing of the comic book origins, only the big box office movies.

8 hours ago, Kaduk said:

Very true

I wouldn’t be surprised if they  have tons of outtakes or bloopers of his cameos they’d be able to insert in future films.

7 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Hopefully they will CGI him into all Marvel movies unto eternity.  He is a God to us aged adolescents.

This could be a very real alternative.

Here is a 3-min collection of his cameos: My favorites are Stan as Larry King (1:11) and as an oblivious guy in library (1:40) :D
"Thank you Stan Lee for making people who feel different realize they are special." -Seth Rogen

What a wonderful tribute to a man who spent his life making fantasies come to life for us all....He certainly will be missed and the memory of this legend will carry on in each of us here....

36 minutes ago, juanvaldez said:

Here is a 3-min collection of his cameos: My favorites are Stan as Larry King (1:11) and as an oblivious guy in library (1:40) :D
"Thank you Stan Lee for making people who feel different realize they are special." -Seth Rogen

L-58811-1282556638.jpeg.jpg

25 minutes ago, Kaduk said:

L-58811-1282556638.jpeg.jpg

I’m so happy you live.  You really are TOB’s glue🤗

Farewell to a legend, one of a kind, who brought countless hours of entertainment pleasure to so many.  95 seems too short for him.