TheFinerThings

Ladies reaching out...

57 posts in this topic

So a couple of weeks ago I received a message from one of my favorite ladies here, just saying hello and asking how I’ve been.  Have to say, I was a little surprised and also flattered that she was thinking about me.  

Question for the ladies and gents.  How common is this and how do you feel about it?  

For me, it got her back in my head again and I’m thinking I need to schedule with her soon.   So it was definitely a smart marketing move on her part, but since the conversation ended without  her asking when I was going to schedule with her again, I also take it as a compliment that she enjoys my company and our conversations.  (Note to self: schedule with ***** soon!)

So thanks to all the wonderful ladies that make this hobby so much fun.

I love this. I have made it clear to all ladies that I can receive "updates" of availability and new options or services anytime. The practice is not very common..in my experience. "To be missed.... is wonderful"  Here's wishing for more.

Yes, it’s a smart marketing ploy. She may also be interested in hearing how your life is going. But at the very least, if you decide to schedule again she’s likely to take your call.  You’re screened and she had a decent time, so she won’t mind seeing you again.  Bodes well for a repeat performance.

She may ask how you are and h8oe your doing well just don't take it any way other than she wants your money cuz she's slow

This happens once in a while with ladies that there is a connection. Sometimes we just go to lunch (social rate of course). Sometimes it turns into a good time.

Always like to hear that the ladies are ok and that they are thinking about me. Marketing maybe.

11 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

She may ask how you are and h8oe your doing well just don't take it any way other than she wants your money cuz she's slow

Dude, you really need to give the ladies some credit.  Of course there are some who are in it for nothing but the benjamins, but it is possible to develop some level of a personal connection between provider and client.  If fact, in my experience, it’s a whole lot more fun when you do. Hope you get to experience that someday. 

It happened to me too. I didn't hobby for about five years. When I came back to TOB, my other family, I had quit a few ladies I had seen, asking how I was and what I was up to. There's not always a motive behind everything. Go with the flow.

23 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

Stevie, how you doin???😂😂

1 minute ago, Laci French said:

Stevie, how you doin???😂😂

Careful Laci, we know you’re just slow and after his money. 😂😂😂

1 minute ago, Laci French said:

I reach out all the time and it has no reflection on how business is going. I reach out because I genuinely care. 

What she said!!  

That’s how this hobby should be.

5 minutes ago, TheFinerThings said:

Careful Laci, we know you’re just slow and after his money. 😂😂😂

I’m not even in Denver and I’m about to send him a text to harass him😂

3 minutes ago, Laci French said:

You really doo care!! :wub:

6 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Hope you’re someplace warm.

1 minute ago, TheFinerThings said:

Hope you’re someplace warm.

Shes not....its probably colder where she is!!!! The snow moved east....

25 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Shes not....its probably colder where she is!!!! The snow moved east....

I used to conuct E&E courses at Ft Riley. Coldest place I've ever been.

59 minutes ago, Laci French said:

I reach out all the time and it has no reflection on how business is going. I reach out because I genuinely care. 

True ‘nough!

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

Please send my regards, I've been wondering about Stevie too. :D

Sometimes you guys are just more fun, interesting and appreciative than those we talk to everyday. IJS

I've been a member on TOB for a while and I only recently had a girl I've never met message me about a post. This began a conversation, a connection, a telephone call and then a planned meeting. This provider was not on my radar, but she got there by having a real conversation with me. By reaching out. She planted the seed and watered it and it grew quickly to a plant. Maybe she only wanted my donation, but she did a great job of hiding it. This also goes with girls I've seen before. I rarely see girls a 2nd or 3rd time. So many beautiful and reputable ladies to share time with in this hobby. However, if a provider I've seen reached out saying hi, I might be more inclined to schedule with her again. As long as it's a real message bringing up something from the session and not some generic "hey, love. I'm in town" kind of thing. I know providers don't all have the time or energy to reach out but that's what sets the great ones apart. I've often said that the best ones make you feel truly special (even if they're faking it). A quick , real message can do that.

4 hours ago, TheFinerThings said:

Question for the ladies and gents.  How common is this and how do you feel about it?  

It happens a few times monthly and I enjoy it.  As long as it comes in an email (or my/your preferred method) it's nice.  If it's a text or phone call, no bueno!

9 minutes ago, BigBaldBlk said:

It happens a few times monthly and I enjoy it.  As long as it comes in an email (or my/your preferred method) it's nice.  If it's a text or phone call, no bueno!

Yes.  Please no calls. I like to think most are smarter than that, but I’ve been wrong before. 

I’m okay with text because when the hobby phone is on it’s in my pocket on vibrate...which can also be enjoyable. 😂😂

5 hours ago, TheFinerThings said:

So a couple of weeks ago I received a message from one of my favorite ladies here, just saying hello and asking how I’ve been.  Have to say, I was a little surprised and also flattered that she was thinking about me.  

For me, it got her back in my head again and I’m thinking I need to schedule with her soon.   So it was definitely a smart marketing move on her part, but since the conversation ended without  her asking when I was going to schedule with her again, I also take it as a compliment that she enjoys my company and our conversations.  (Note to self: schedule with ***** soon!)

So thanks to all the wonderful ladies that make this hobby so much fun.

How common is this and how do I feel about a provider reaching out to me? Its fairly common for me, it happens all of the time and I am flattered to know that I am being thought of OUTSIDE of a SESSION. For me, It represents MEN/WOMEN respecting, enjoying and appreciating that we both are much more than a SESSION. I can safely say that being contacted OUT of the BLUE by already seen providers represents 100 percent of my REPEAT visits.

I like the connection i have with a handful of providers.  Makes me feel like i'm a cool old dood when they reach out to me.  And when they reach out to me, i just tell myself it's because they are genuinely interested in 'how i'm doing'.  If they have ulterior motives and we end up on a great date ultimately with their hands all over me.......well.....so be it:)

As long as the connection and communication method is safe and mutually understood then there is no harm in cultivating these faculties of the dating community (imo).

My only advice is to make sure that you and your date set the boundaries of how and when this communication is to be employed.  And.  Make sure your hobby phone and hobby email and hobby URL's are safe and protected from outside harm.

If it ain't safe, it ain't fun;)

34 minutes ago, hornyoldtoad said:

I like the connection i have with a handful of providers.  Makes me feel like i'm a cool old dood when they reach out to me.  And when they reach out to me, i just tell myself it's because they are genuinely interested in 'how i'm doing'.  If they have ulterior motives and we end up on a great date ultimately with their hands all over me.......well.....so be it:)

As long as the connection and communication method is safe and mutually understood then there is no harm in cultivating these faculties of the dating community (imo).

My only advice is to make sure that you and your date set the boundaries of how and when this communication is to be employed.  And.  Make sure your hobby phone and hobby email and hobby URL's are safe and protected from outside harm.

I think you and I are on the same page, my friend.

Spent quite a bit of time chatting with this lovely lady today and now I can’t wait to schedule some time with her.  If she has ulterior motives then she is quite the actress, (not) and really needs to learn to close the deal a lot faster, but like you said, either way it’s going to end up on a great date so it’s a win-win.

Sometimes connections are made and if you accept them for what they are, they can be some of the most enjoyable experience to be found in this hobby world. 

1 hour ago, Savoir Faire said:

For me, It represents MEN/WOMEN respecting, enjoying and appreciating that we both are much more than a SESSION. I can safely say that being contacted OUT of the BLUE by already seen providers represents 100 percent of my REPEAT visits.

Absolutely.  If I’m in the mood for a play date and someone who I’ve seen and have had a good time with contacts me, I’m halfway there already.  Why run he risk of an unknown when there’s a sure thing starring  you in the face.

The unknown can and has been exciting, but often the known is the way to go.

16 minutes ago, TheFinerThings said:

Absolutely.  If I’m in the mood for a play date and someone who I’ve seen and have had a good time with contacts me, I’m halfway there already.  Why run he risk of an unknown when there’s a sure thing starring  you in the face.

1 hour ago, hornyoldtoad said:

For what its worth, your post REPRESENTS something a COOL OLD DUDE would say and in my book, you appear to be just that.......

Hey, I’m not that old.  

But I agree and give props to  hornyoldtoad for being a “cool old dude “ and I hope to achieve status of cool old dude someday.  But for the love of god. Don’t rush me. 😂

Edited by TheFinerThings

25 minutes ago, TheFinerThings said:

TFT I agree sticking with the known is the way to go. I have a crazy work schedule, so it seems to interfere/clash with any type of planning, therefore an OUT of the BLUE contact/text/phone call actually gives me a more accurate way to know that the provider is in town and available. And to put it honestly,  it turns me on more so when I am being HUNTED versus me doing the HUNTING.........