Amber Allure

Self Care and YOU!

8 posts in this topic

Thank you for this thread!  Taking care of yourself is so important for all of us to do on a daily basis. 

Make the time to do something special for yourself and to help fill your own tank up with happy.  

Amber, you really are a special lady  

You are absolutely right. Sometimes it's easy to lose sight of the important things, and people in your life including yourself. Taking care of your friends and love ones, let them take care of you, all of us, take time out of our busy schedules to take care of our own selves.  Sometimes we need these small reminders.  Life is fragile,  and can be over in the blink of an eye. Take care loves. 💙

Amazing advice from a beautiful amazing lady....Thank you for reminding us all just how important that is....Have a beautiful week....

I love this. Take care ladies! Love yourself xoxoxo

On 11/11/2018 at 1:25 PM, AmberLynn720 said:

Wanted to just remind all the lovely ladies (as well as the gentleman on here) to make sure we are taking care of ourselves. 

We spend so much time making sure others around us stay happy, that sometimes we forget about ourselves. Self-care is SO IMPORTANT. And it's not always the obvious things, the ones with depression understand what I am talking about. Just a little friendly reminder for all the beautiful souls on here :)

Stay Warm, Happy Veterans Day and Happy Sunday

Much love, 

Amber, thanks for the reminder.  Some of us forget to take care of ourselves.  It is important for some of us to remember that if we don't take care of ourselves, it makes it very hard to be truly helpful to others....and I mean that in a variety of ways, careers and settings.