decafnaetd

Doubles show

23 posts in this topic

I am certain that will be changing very soon, it always does so just keep your eyes on the board....LOL....

1 hour ago, decafnaetd said:

So the ads don't list duos very often lately. Curious for recommendations.

This site no longer allows you to advertise Duo's.

Lots of providers offer them you just need to ask or do research elsewhere. 

3 hours ago, Kandi Apple said:

This site no longer allows you to advertise Duo's.

Lots of providers offer them you just need to ask or do research elsewhere. 

I assumed it was something like that. Thanks for the confirmation. 

Consider this post phase one of research. I put a lot of stock in personal recommendations/invitations. 

Edited by decafnaetd

Search the reviews for 2 girl reviews. You will find many of them. And its yummy

2 hours ago, K2dnvrfun said:

Search the reviews for 2 girl reviews. You will find many of them. And its yummy

What he said...... And if you are really brave, you can try 3! My only problem would be choosing the ladies...there are sooooo many great, sexy, fun ladies here.

Just now, Audrey Astor said:

What he said...... And if you are really brave, you can try 3! My only problem would be choosing the ladies...there are sooooo many great, sexy, fun ladies here.

2 is wonderful, could not even imagine 3. I'm definitly brave enough to try. I think you just added a new item to my bucket list😁😁😁

1. Pick some you like
  2. Call her & ask about doubles.  If she says, “No.” politely reply, “Thank you.” and move on to another choice.
  3. Let her pick the 3rd party.  If you’ve seen her before, she understands your tastes & will pick someone who fits.  Most importantly, it will be someone with whom she’s comfortable.
  4. Lay back & enjoy the ride! 😁

2 hours ago, goodguy69 said:

2 is wonderful, could not even imagine 3. I'm definitly brave enough to try. I think you just added a new item to my bucket list😁😁😁

You're such a slut! :P

2 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

Thanks! It's always been a bucket list item to me to have double usual number of beauties disappointed in my performance! But tripling up??? That just might be spreading the shame too thin!

22 minutes ago, tide32 said:

You're such a slut! :P

Yes, i think i resemble that remark, but it is hard not to be when the lovely ladies are so accomodating😁😁

Check out my reviews. Most of my most recent are all duo listed under 1 girl’s name. Pm for more questions if needed. 

1 hour ago, Leena_rose said:

Duos can be many more times the fun! ☺️💕

Duos are fun, especially when the ladies really know each other and are into each other too.

1 hour ago, airamericavet65 said:

3 is unbelievably mind blowing no pun intended

I would imagine it was more than mind blowing.😂

On 11/11/2018 at 0:52 PM, Bit Banger said:
  1. Pick some you like
  2. Call her & ask about doubles.  If she says, “No.” politely reply, “Thank you.” and move on to another choice.
  3. Let her pick the 3rd party.  If you’ve seen her before, she understands your tastes & will pick someone who fits.  Most importantly, it will be someone with whom she’s comfortable.
  4. Lay back & enjoy the ride! 😁

What he said.  That strategy has worked well for me.  And a couple of times it has been offered without asking....what fun when I have been in the position to take advantage of it.

it's fun with any number of fine ladies.

But 4 would be max.

Unless she likes to suck toes lol

1 hour ago, Turtle138 said:

it's fun with any number of fine ladies.

But 4 would be max.

Unless she likes to suck toes lol

I think at that point, it's an orgy...