MeganMarie4u

A day in the life.....of my ATF

11 posts in this topic

27 minutes ago, Desperado said:

Thank you for this Megan!  It is a sentiment that almost never gets discussed.  It is incredibly annoying to read complaining posts from ladies who apparently think we’re all just walking ATMs with an endless supply of money that we’re just too stingy to give to them. This is a wickedly expensive hobby and it makes it that much harder that a lot of us have to conceal the spending.  Many of us only get to hobby once a month or less, so it is a VERY big deal who we spend our time (and money) with.  I like to spend that time with someone who understands and appreciates that!

You sure do! I appreciate you, and all the girls I know that are fortunate enough to spend time with you, definitely appreciate you! You're a keeper! Please don't take those other posts to heart, they are usually just venting, and they probably didnt have you to put a smile on their face that day. But, you are not a billionaire, and have a fulfilling RW life as well. Most of us get that. 😊

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

Btw, Shout out to Megan for being the kind of ATF to spend her whole day helping out her ATF! For those of you who don't know her like the rest of us do, YES, she is that kind of woman! 

53 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Btw, Shout out to Megan for being the kind of ATF to spend her whole day helping out her ATF! For those of you who don't know her like the rest of us do, YES, she is that kind of woman! 

❤ he deserved the help! He put up with me for a whole day....which is a lot in itself! Luckily those massaging seats kept my crazy at bay! 

You're one of my ATFs too! @Hunter VanDyke

I wholeheartedly agree. My favorites get special treatment, and I hope they know who they are just by the little things I do for them. I also let them know that they are appreciated! Kindness and showing them you care goes a long way.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Thank you for the caring thoughts. Many men like me have regular jobs and save up to visit some of the lovely ladies here a few times a year. I always appreciate a provider who is professional and thoughtful. 

Hey” yah, you know you make a good point about how hard guys work to come see us👍. Thanks for the suggestion