Madison Monroe-6320

Ladies watch out....rip off report

27 posts in this topic

Had a client in cos tonight who paid for a session via PayPal, after the incall and he left he reversed the payment before I could transfer it to my regular account, pm me for more info 

1 minute ago, Madison Monroe-6320 said:

Had a client in cos tonight who paid for a session via PayPal, after the incall and he left he reversed the payment before I could transfer it to my regular account, pm me for more info 

Even if you transfer it they can still reverse it! Please be careful lovely.... people suck.... cash money..........all day

5 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Even if you transfer it they can still reverse it! Please be careful lovely.... people suck.... cash money..........all day

It's okay, as far as I'm concerned karma will get him for it one day, clearly he's done it before and will probably do it again to the wrong lady someday. Just wanted to give my  fellow  girls a heads up 💋

Sorry that some douchebag did this to you. It robs you of what you earned, and breeds distrust of your clientele. Not good for anyone.

4 hours ago, Madison Monroe-6320 said:

What an asshole. He is a prime example why its stressed so often that cash is king.Hope the word spreads enough that the only one he can hire is Rosy Palm.

Back channel the ladies and let them know who this douchebag is

What a dumb ass. Makes me sad there are people in the world who would do this stuff. But as you said karma will catch up some day. Spread his name in the provider community so he cant do it to others too.

This is the stuff we blacklist for, not just back channel the info. Dudes like this shouldn’t be fucked, EVER. Please PM me his info if you haven’t blacklisted him already. 

5 hours ago, rkraft1 said:

yea I have been ripped off by a girl that did that to me

I don't see a review, to warn the rest of us...

8 hours ago, rkraft1 said:

yea I have been ripped off by a girl that did that to me

That did WHAT to you??

10 hours ago, Just Jos said:

This is the stuff we blacklist for, not just back channel the info. Dudes like this shouldn’t be fucked, EVER. Please PM me his info if you haven’t blacklisted him already. 

Damn, Jos, it is just so hot when you act like the Sheriff.  :rolleyes:  I'm getting an image of you in a Cowgirl hat with a little vest and silver badge - yowsa!

So sorry this happened to you Madison. I hate hearing about these guys who pull sneaky moves like that. There are ways to prevent these things from happening when excepting payments other than cash. I’ll PM you to exchange what I’ve learned and to get the details on this a**hole, and in the meantime, blacklist his butt if you haven’t already.

Edited by Valentina Sanchez
Grammar Correction

On 11/9/2018 at 8:19 AM, Just Jos said:

Agreed!  This is a good reason to blacklist a fella.

Just as Cash & Dash is a reason for a bad review.

On 11/9/2018 at 6:46 AM, ilovewomen said:

Back channel the ladies and let them know who this douchebag is

amen to that - and get it out on every board you are a member of as well - all of you please - shit like this is unacceptable...

i'd like to believe in karma and commend you on your chin up attitude about it - can't say i wouldn't be a wee more miffed...

this is a two way street - respect has gotta go both ways if this community is to thrive...

I didn’t realize they could reverse it after it was transferred. My idea was that if it was transferred it could not be. I’ve only accepted PayPal once and now don’t plan to at all! Unless with someone very very trusted. Sorry this happened!💕

Sorry that happened, Madison. I'll reiterate the "cash is king" maxim that's been articulated. Glad you're helping that fucker's karma along by PMing his info to the ladies here, and perhaps adding his name to the Blacklist. Beyond that, living well is the best revenge. I trust you're doing your part. :) 

13 hours ago, Leena_rose said:

I didn’t realize they could reverse it after it was transferred. My idea was that if it was transferred it could not be. I’ve only accepted PayPal once and now don’t plan to at all! Unless with someone very very trusted. Sorry this happened!💕

Not only can they reverse a charge once you’ve taken the funds, they can & will lock your PayPal account, freezing all of your other PayPal funds as illicit gains.  PayPal is NOT hobby friendly.

This totally sucks..Thank you for posting this! I am now more aware of how paypal works because of this thread!

4 hours ago, SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme said:

This totally sucks..Thank you for posting this! I am now more aware of how paypal works because of this thread!

No problem sweetie stay safe out there! Reach out if u need anything

Xoxo

Madison

5 hours ago, rkraft1 said:

so what happens when a girl all of a sudden she says that if u dont give me 250 dollars I will say u raped me. this hobby was great but girls in this hobby try to rob guys blind an the sad thing she is not on tob. so as for now goodbye to hobbying.

Image result for stupid is as stupid does

6 hours ago, rkraft1 said:

so what happens when a girl all of a sudden she says that if u dont give me 250 dollars I will say u raped me. this hobby was great but girls in this hobby try to rob guys blind an the sad thing she is not on tob. so as for now goodbye to hobbying.

So many things wrong on so many levels.  First off, "girls in this hobby" don't try to rob guys.  A few do, but very rarely.  You have to really break every rule of common sense to end up in this situation.  Second, well dude, that's what you get for making dates with sketchy, unreviewed ladies.  Third, learn to capitalize, spell and punctuate, who knows, it might help out.

8 hours ago, rkraft1 said:

I'm going to try to respond to this in the best way I can.  I've been playing in this hobby for a while and have never had anything like this occur.  Research is our friend.  Participating in our forums can add some credibility (for some people).  There are risks in many areas of life, but with research, we can minimize the risks.  And for me, in this world, I stick to known ladies.  I've also tried to participate in the forum in positive, encouraging and informative ways.  During my time here, I've been treated well by the ladies I've seen.  I've had a ton of fun, offered and received respect, and have always been treated so very nicely by the ladies I've spent time with.  And I mean...SO VERY NICELY.

13 minutes ago, average1 said:

I'm going to try to respond to this in the best way I can.  I've been playing in this hobby for a while and have never had anything like this occur.  Research is our friend.  Participating in our forums can add some credibility (for some people).  There are risks in many areas of life, but with research, we can minimize the risks.  And for me, in this world, I stick to known ladies.  I've also tried to participate in the forum in positive, encouraging and informative ways.  During my time here, I've been treated well by the ladies I've seen.  I've had a ton of fun, offered and received respect, and have always been treated so very nicely by the ladies I've spent time with.  And I mean...SO VERY NICELY.

Out of points.

+1+1

13 hours ago, average1 said:

... I've been playing in this hobby for a while and have never had anything like this occur.  Research is our friend.  ...

Oh I have, and other variants of the old Cash & Dash.  But that was mostly pre-Internet and/or in areas not covered by available reasearch tools.  As Average says, “Research is our friend.”

That being said, if you let the little head do the thinking prior to your encounter, at least let the big head take over for a while. Yes, it bruises your ego and hurts your hobby purse, but don’t let it get you into trouble. WALK AWAY!  The $s aren’t worth it, even if they are a year’s hobby savings they just aren’t worth it!

Afterwards - write a review!  Wait a day for the adrenaline & anger to subside so that your report is an accurate description of her & the event, including how you found this gem.  Even if this happened in another city, write that review; many of us travel.

On 11/9/2018 at 0:38 AM, Madison Monroe-6320 said:

Yikes! Sorry to hear that and even with cash, guys can short change. Stay safe! 

Be ye provider, or client...PAYMENT IN CASH AT TIME OF SERVICE!  ...."I know, I know...that's usually my normal . But here's the thing...I need your end upfront because recently you see, as it has happened...."click"....."Hello? Hello?"