Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Madame X

Visiting listings?

3 posts in this topic

I'm fairly new to this site (I've had an account here *forever*, but am just starting to log in regularly) and I can't figure out the listing system.

How does one post visiting listings? Is there a limit to how many states one can post in? I'm from New England, the region where it's totally possible to drive through 5 states in one day :)

~Mme X~

12 hours ago, Madame X said:

I'm fairly new to this site (I've had an account here *forever*, but am just starting to log in regularly) and I can't figure out the listing system.

How does one post visiting listings? Is there a limit to how many states one can post in? I'm from New England, the region where it's totally possible to drive through 5 states in one day :)

~Mme X~

You might want to clarify with mods on this.... you can post multiple ads in your home region.... but idk how home regions work in other areas! When I wanted to post in other areas, i had to change my home location. Good luck! 

33 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

You might want to clarify with mods on this.... you can post multiple ads in your home region.... but idk how home regions work in other areas! When I wanted to post in other areas, i had to change my home location. Good luck! 

That is correct; Home location is State specific. If you change states you must update your home listing to that state, which would include any city in that state.