Vassago

Fuck, at 2 AM this was funny. Will it be so at 11AM?

10 posts in this topic

I just about spit my coffee out when the bird hit the guy in the face!! (1:54 in the first video)

11 hours ago, Vassago said:

Sometimes those with immense intellect has virtually zero common sense. I laughed when he used the word precocious then a moment later incorporated the word shit like a child. he sounds like most evangelist located in the midwest or a person on a soapbox in London. I miss London. 

I like to sleep in the nude. Any bird in my place means I have to wear a cold ceramic bowl over my junk. That beak is fucking huge.

6 hours ago, Calisurfgirl said:

Sometimes those with immense intellect has virtually zero common sense. I laughed when he used the word precocious then a moment later incorporated the word shit like a child. he sounds like most evangelist located in the midwest or a person on a soapbox in London. I miss London. 

“They can fly upside down and shit”.

It’s funny ‘cause it’s .... almost true.

19 hours ago, Vassago said:

Check it out, it's Sam the Raven,

.... whew!

He doesn't give a shit...he's a fucking raven....lol almost peed a little when I heard that.

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

@Laci French omg, that is frickin hilarious. May have some nightmares just from seeing those guys, but laughed my butt off