K2dnvrfun

The one thing I've learned....

23 posts in this topic

Ok, so I've been enjoying my time in the hobby for just a little while, met some amazing ladies, and learned many things....but there is one thing I've really learned.....

You need to be in damn good shape, cardiovascular and strength to stay in this biz :)

Some insatiable gals out there and you must have the strength and stamina to go the full match.

So I guess it's time to hit the gym and treadmill to make sure I can keep up with these ladies. :)

51MOg1jkdKL.jpg

Edited by K2dnvrfun

Just now, The stars are left said:

Lol I quit smoking and started running again 

Yep get those lungs back in shape.

1 hour ago, K2dnvrfun said:

Yep get those lungs back in shape.

Ya I noticed it about 6-8 months ago, age catches up to everyone 

3 hours ago, The stars are left said:

Lol I quit smoking and started running again 

Especially for the hobbyist that use ED medication. Many do not know that if you have respiratory, cardiovascular, and even neurological aliments/diagnosis and seek to use prescribed or even homeopathic remedies that the side effects that are in the fine print can actually become very real. 

56 minutes ago, K2dnvrfun said:

Yes, that's me. Little chocolate doughnuts. Yum

I loved John Belushi!

I haven't been doing this long, lol I'm still trying to get my time right to where I have designated play time...but in the short time I have, I sleep better and I have a little pep in my step. 😘😍 you guys here at TOB are awesome...really know how to treat a lady 😍😍

❤❤ 

Shae

I’ve heard that those sex s wings and sex bikes are great for a workout.😁

Just now, Audrey Astor said:

May have to look into those, I could always use. Good workout😉

New screening criteria: "so tell me, sexy lady ... do you know cpr?"

1 hour ago, gr8owl said:

New screening criteria: "so tell me, sexy lady ... do you know cpr?"

philips-heartstart-xl-defibrillator-moni?

Don't leave home without it. ;)

4 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

Sex bike? Do tell do tell

4 hours ago, goodguy69 said:

May have to look into those, I could always use. Good workout😉

I have to say, since I started this I think I have lost a few  lbs :)

2 hours ago, Calisurfgirl said:

Yes, I do. 

For some reason, I believe you. :unsure::P

Hey, OP, this really rings true for me.  When I started seeing the gal that turned into my ATATF a couple of years ago, I actually began to really, seriously, hit the gym for the sole and express purpose of being able to keep up with my 23-year-old sweetheart.  Alas, she has since moved away, but I stuck with the routine, lost 20 pounds (which was really losing 30 pounds of fat and gaining 10 pounds of muscle) and now have a BMI of 21 (working towards 18), resting pulse of 49 and much lower blood pressure.

Advantages:  Ditched the blue pills (don't need 'em); can keep up with the 23-year olds (as well as the 43-year-olds, which can be even more strenuous), can occasionally manage MSOG, look better, feel better and ski way better.  Oh yeah, and I fall asleep in about five minutes and sleep like a baby all night long.

Disadvantages:  I have to get up at 5:30 a.m. and go to the gym for two hours in the morning before work every day, but it's OK, I feel better at work too, and I had to buy new suits.

BTW, I am not young - this even works for old guys, in fact, it probably works better for old guys.

Edited by BadBoy

1 hour ago, BadBoy said:

Hey, OP, this really rings true for me.  When I started seeing the gal that turned into my ATATF a couple of years ago, I actually began to really, seriously, hit the gym for the sole and express purpose of being able to keep up with my 23-year-old sweetheart.  Alas, she has since moved away, but I stuck with the routine, lost 20 pounds (which was really losing 30 pounds of fat and gaining 10 pounds of muscle) and now have a BMI of 21 (working towards 18), resting pulse of 49 and much lower blood pressure.

Advantages:  Ditched the blue pills (don't need 'em); can keep up with the 23-year olds (as well as the 43-year-olds, which can be even more strenuous), can occasionally manage MSOG, look better, feel better and ski way better.  Oh yeah, and I fall asleep in about five minutes and sleep like a baby all night long.

Disadvantages:  I have to get up at 5:30 a.m. and go to the gym for two hours in the morning before work every day, but it's OK, I feel better at work too, and I had to buy new suits.

BTW, I am not young - this even works for old guys, in fact, it probably works better for old guys.

That's awesome. I'll follow your footsteps. I find that when I do get up and go for a run or workout before work that I feel great all day. Now just need to get my ass out of bed in the am. 

Kind of stayed away from the 23 year olds as felt the more mature 40ish were more my speed, but I'll tell you they can be insatiable and unstoppable and keeping up is a chore for sure. But one chore I'm happy to do :)

7 hours ago, K2dnvrfun said:

Sex bike? Do tell do tell

Yes...do tell🤔😂

Every morning time at the gym to try and keep things moving and then in the sauna to sweet out all the bad stuff. Swings are a real workout .  ? ? On the bike

20 hours ago, Calisurfgirl said:

Especially for the hobbyist that use ED medication. Many do not know that if you have respiratory, cardiovascular, and even neurological aliments/diagnosis and seek to use prescribed or even homeopathic remedies that the side effects that are in the fine print can actually become very real. 

Well that’s uplifting news!

Nice to see a success story in the battle we all  face with age...I have found it is important to surround yourself with good people instead of succubi which unfortunately is not easily done, since like anything bad they do tend to be the attractive alternatives disguised as reality....Very sad that they feel they are unstoppable forces because they steal life away from everyone they encounter....LOL....Okay now back to reality here.....Congrats Bad Boy for the positive changes you have made in your life and may the continue....It takes effort to make any type of change and that means being able to give up some of the things that you are like at times but there are somethings that are worth giving up because they provide nothing but pain and suffer in the lives of those around them....And it is not always easy to determine who or what those things are...But in the end things will be made clear and with any luck you walk out the other side better for being aware.....The things in life worth having do not come easy and for the majority who do not appreciate what it is they have, that appreciation always comes too late....Its like holding grains of sand in your hand, the tighter your squeeze the more is lost in the process.....