Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
oldertruckguy-9225

Totally Random

19 posts in this topic

Is  anyone else into Dancing With the Stars? I just really like that show. 

Hate that show. Von Miller should have spent more time in the gym and less on the dance floor. JMHO

I've never seen the show, but Evanna Lynch is on it, so I may have to start watching at some point...

4 minutes ago, Sexy Francesca said:

I can foxtrot like crazy 💃💃

I bet you can😉😁

I phoned in eight votes for Demarcus Ware last night right before he was eliminated. B)

On 11/6/2018 at 6:48 AM, Sexy Francesca said:

I don’t watch the show but I am taking dancing classes at the Fred Astaire... ballroom dancing is super fun!!! I can foxtrot like crazy 💃💃

Sounds like so much fun!  

Old white guys have 2 left feet 😂😂

3 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

Old white guys have 2 left feet 😂😂

I resemble that remark! :o

On 11/5/2018 at 9:05 PM, oldertruckguy-9225 said:

Absolutely, contemporary and point ballet since the age of 4 helps you really appreciate how much hardwork it takes to learn choreography. But the presentation is all pent up emotions. Thats what's brings the timed and technical movements to life. It helps you feel every note in the composition that someone wrote, applied harmony and the dancer/artist developed into motion.  

Edited by Calisurfgirl

I have been involved with Performing Arts all of my life, primarily in theatre, some vocal and, much to the chagrin of several chorographers I have tried to dance on stage. Comedy of Errors is a kind way to put my dancing abilities. I have a special place in my heart for those individuals who are brave enough to act, sing, dance, play an instrument in front of a room full of potential critics. Hours and hours and hours of rehearsal and tremendous hard work can go right down the tubes with one miss-step, one dropped line or wrong note. But then again few emotions match the applause and cheers you hear when you nail it. Even better is when you can look into the eyes of those on stage with you and each of you knows you nailed it.

On ‎11‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 6:48 AM, Sexy Francesca said:

I don’t watch the show but I am taking dancing classes at the Fred Astaire... ballroom dancing is super fun!!! I can foxtrot like crazy 💃💃

Some day we will have to foxtrot together!!

2 hours ago, pfunk said:

I resemble that remark! :o

Me too 🤣

On 11/6/2018 at 6:48 AM, Sexy Francesca said:

The Foxtrot is great, but don't forget about the ChaCha, or another favorite....the Swing.  :)Ballroom dancing can be a blast.  ;)

5 hours ago, oldertruckguy-9225 said:

I have been involved with Performing Arts all of my life, primarily in theatre, some vocal and, much to the chagrin of several chorographers I have tried to dance on stage. Comedy of Errors is a kind way to put my dancing abilities. I have a special place in my heart for those individuals who are brave enough to act, sing, dance, play an instrument in front of a room full of potential critics. Hours and hours and hours of rehearsal and tremendous hard work can go right down the tubes with one miss-step, one dropped line or wrong note. But then again few emotions match the applause and cheers you hear when you nail it. Even better is when you can look into the eyes of those on stage with you and each of you knows you nailed it.

Our paths may have crossed for I have and still live this joy my friend!

On 11/5/2018 at 9:05 PM, oldertruckguy-9225 said:

Nope! The Voice is my Go to :) until GOT's final season pops up.. Then Consider me a goner :( Nothing will be worth watching after that 😂😂😂😂😂😂

8 hours ago, mountainrider33 said:

I'm trying very hard to eliminate GOT from my memory, so when the show comes back on that it's a wonderful surprise.  You're wrecking that goal.  :P

😂😂