Audrey Astor

Making Love vs. Sex

55 posts in this topic

On 11/5/2018 at 8:13 PM, Bravo1 said:

I think any hobbyist who thinks they are making love with a provider is delusional.  That is something that occurs with someone you REALLY know to the point that there are mutual feelings of love and caring.  If a hobbyist is at that point with a provider, I feel sorry for him.  

Booooo

2 hours ago, gr8owl said:

The ladies where initial meeting is simply sex, no hint of future connection, I generally do not return.  Does not mean I don't enjoy the one visit. For the ladies I return to repeatedly, your definition is a big hell yes!  Does not mean in love, but certainly means genuinely like her (usually more with each ensuing time) and enjoy the hell out of doing everything I can figure out to cause her to enjoy our times almost as much as I do.  Each to their own, but that is what makes it all worth doing.

💙💙💙💙

Short answer: No. I don't make love.

Long answer: I know I'm buying a fantasy. Sometimes I want some super exciting crazy sex that I'll remember as a once in a lifetime experience. Other times I want to make an emotional connection damn-near make love so I can dwell on it for weeks (usually my preference). Both are fantasies that I crave at different times and with the right person, either one can easily come true. That's why I'm in this "hobby."

On 11/5/2018 at 3:55 PM, Audrey Astor said:

So, when you’re meeting with a special friend, is it sex or making love? Does it depend on the lady/man, the attraction, or the level of intamacy (time you’ve known each other)? If it’s one of Us ladies or guys, is it always just sex? Can you make Love in this situation? If you can, is it possible to remain professional?

I suppose I should define making love; it’s slow (usually), sometimes animalistic, passionate, kissing, caressing, eye contact, savoring every moment.

I have found myself in the “making love” situation a few times. It’s been with guys where we’ve had a lengthy relationship. It feels sooooo good. I can keep it strictly professional though. That may be because I’m so busy in life. What are your thoughts?

Maybe 20 years ago I would have paid for sex. Now I pay for the illusion of making love. I know it is an illusion but that is what I am looking to rent. The closer it comes the more likely  I am to  come back. For just sex, my hand knows me much better than you do. 

1 hour ago, foronceinmylife said:

Maybe 20 years ago I would have paid for sex. Now I pay for the illusion of making love. I know it is an illusion but that is what I am looking to rent. The closer it comes the more likely  I am to  come back. For just sex, my hand knows me much better than you do. 

Probably a more accurate response.  For me, it is like a blind date, don't know what to expect, hoping for the best.  You don't really know each other well enough to make love.  However, as Audrey says, maybe once in a blue moon with someone you know and feel a connection it could be great.  If I don't feel some connection, no repeat visit

On 11/5/2018 at 4:48 PM, Laci French said:

I definitely do not make love in appointments.  I fuck like a wild weasel😂

OK, who do I have to blow for a date with this gal? ... oh, wait... ok, never mind

I'm undecided between "making love" and "sex".  I've enjoyed both and each have their own amount of intimacy.  I do believe that both are supposed to be fun.  The connections I've made with some ladies from the board have the perfect balance of "business and pleasure", and for that I am grateful.  I appreciate closeness, but also am respectful of boundaries and have no illusions about what I am looking for and what is available.  For me, this is supposed to be about shared pleasure...in a variety of ways with a variety of ladies.

13 hours ago, LightningP said:

OK, who do I have to blow for a date with this gal? ... oh, wait... ok, never mind

Ya took the words rite outa my mouth. :rolleyes::P

Depends on my "mood du jour" and I prefer the following in this order:  f....c....b....e....d....a

a. Sometimes I just want to fuck her

b. Sometimes I just want her to fuck me

c. Sometimes I want a and b simultaneously

d. Sometimes I want to 'make love' to her and focus on giving her sexual pleasure

e. Sometimes I want her to' make love' to me and focus on pleasuring me.

f. Most times I want d and e simultaneously

I really enjoy "make-believe" times (def: pretending that what is not real is real)

On 11/5/2018 at 4:00 PM, goodguy69 said:

I think it depends on the mood, the person, and the interaction between to 2, I do think it can be making love instead of just sex, but you just remember who you both are and what your expetations are. And like you said, keep it on a professional level, and when time is up, love is over.

Lets be honest. If you haven't loved, you haven't felt pain. That's life.

Interesting thread, really enjoying it to see the various perspectives. 

For me, I go for what we in this sport call the GFE, which I understand to mean the" Girl Friend Experience" - in other words, an encounter where I treat the young lady as a girlfriend and she (hopefully) reciprocates and treats me like a boyfriend.  Now I always "made love" to my girlfriends and would have termed the way that they responded as "making love" to me.  That's just the way I like to enjoy my sporting sessions, but I am aware that it is just an illusion, and that the young lady is definitely not "in love" with me while we are "making love."

On a few occasions, with a regular that I really actually like as a person, it gets pretty close to actually making love.  With two young ladies (so far), it actually became real honest-to-God lovemaking, just like with the girlfriends and wives. And it is very nice.

To wrap up, I almost always want to have an experience that seems like making love, that occasionally gets really close, and very occasionally actually rings the bell.  All three are damned fun, and would look the same to an observer.

But that is just me, chasing my illusions through the galaxy, which I find to be way more fun than dealing with reality.

Wow some great comparisons. 

I think l always have considered it sex, sometimes great and fantastic. 

Love is the emotional feeling! 

So for me l would  love some sex now.

Umm.

8 hours ago, smilin said:

Depends on my "mood du jour" and I prefer the following in this order:  f....c....b....e....d....a

a. Sometimes I just want to fuck her

b. Sometimes I just want her to fuck me

c. Sometimes I want a and b simultaneously

d. Sometimes I want to 'make love' to her and focus on giving her sexual pleasure

e. Sometimes I want her to' make love' to me and focus on pleasuring me.

f. Most times I want d and e simultaneously

I really enjoy "make-believe" times (def: pretending that what is not real is real)

And this is why I like variety, and why I like my clients to have variety. I like the temporary Boyfriend/Girlfriend experience. It's like having an open relationship, I love helping my clients meet other providers for new experiences. I get off on it actually. 

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

New experiences with new ladies is a turn on for me.  Meeting ladies I've seen before is also a turn on for me.  It's all good when we play nicely together, have fun, and treat one another with respect.  For me, this hobby is about sharing a great time with lovely ladies.  Not interested in "romantic love", but I do care about the ladies I've seen.

3 minutes ago, mountainrider33 said:

So you're saying that women in general are a turn-on for you.

Hell ya!!!!! You would have to be dead not to be turned on by the ladies here.😊😊😊

4 hours ago, mountainrider33 said:

So you're saying that women in general are a turn-on for you.

Uhhhhhhhhhhh, well.....when you put it that way....absatively, posolutely YES.  It may be a glandular problem that has been like a constant itch for many years.  Thankfully, I've been able get that itch scratched in a variety of ways, in a variety of places with a variety of ladies.  And I am so very thankful for the care I have gotten for that particular itch.   ;)

Edited by average1
Edit some wording.

On 11/5/2018 at 4:48 PM, Laci French said:

I definitely do not make love in appointments.  I fuck like a wild weasel😂

This is what I think of when you say “wild weasel”?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.airfighters.com%2Fpr

Yep, that's about right B)

On 11/8/2018 at 5:31 PM, BadBoy said:

I

But that is just me, chasing my illusions through the galaxy, which I find to be way more fun than dealing with reality.

HERE! HERE! Down with reality. Or should I say HEAR! HEAR! Down with reality. 

21 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I love helping my clients meet other providers for new experiences. I get off on it actually. 

that sounds like a very valuable add on service. 

As the old song goes "you have love who you are with", or something like that. I have no problem with that and enjoy trying to make it happen. Can't remember the name of the song or who recorded it.

On 11/5/2018 at 9:13 PM, Bravo1 said:

I think any hobbyist who thinks they are making love with a provider is delusional.  That is something that occurs with someone you REALLY know to the point that there are mutual feelings of love and caring.  If a hobbyist is at that point with a provider, I feel sorry for him.  

I’ll disagree with this. Love, in the caring - I’ve got your back sense, is possible even when keeping professional boundaries. It takes time, years, to achieve this level of trust with an individual, just as it does in the RW.

To the OP: Both, even with a special someone.  This is also true in the RW.  Sometimes it’s wild weasel sex, and others it slow, sensual love.

Oh there's definitely some love-like encounters I've run into but I would hesitate to call it the genuine article of making love. There's a certain intimacy that I don't think can really be duplicated in a long term relationship; it comes from knowing someone so well you act without realizing it because you have both subconsciously changed so many little habits adapting to each other that you're irrevocably different than the person you were before the relationship started. I don't know any service offered that can match a change in who you are and it's never felt quite the same either. Granted I don't tend to repeat often except one provider who I've been meeting up with regularly for, oh jeez, coming up on 8 years minus two stints in relationships so call it 5 total. I should really get her something nice for Christmas. I don't know exactly what sets the"speed limit" for the encounter honestly.

I have never really thought that closely about how I approach an encounter honestly but thinking it over I would say it very much hinges on time and mood. I will use differing criteria based on those two factors mostly.

If I have the time to spare and nothing planned then usually I look for a GFE style multi hour cerebrally stimulating slow and friendly style where you can let the conversation flow naturally and at least get a handle on their sense of humor and pick-up a few hints on how to really get the most out of the experience for both of us. Reviews are closely read and those that spend more vocabulary on the provider than what she was doing are weighed much more heavily in the decision.

If I have one thing and one thing only on my mind than I use the pictures and provider description to select mostly and a review is skimmed and more about checking services, photo accuracy and punctuality. Being physically gifted and enjoying dirty talk or some more risque activities will probably be the deciding factor on provider for these sessions. 

I suppose it's like comparing sparkling wine to champagne: the ingredients are the same and the process is almost identical but there's just a little something that can't be replaced. Either way it's much better than drinking alone.

Edited by foge_hat
Sentence structure

On 11/5/2018 at 3:55 PM, Audrey Astor said:

So, when you’re meeting with a special friend, is it sex or making love? Does it depend on the lady/man, the attraction, or the level of intamacy (time you’ve known each other)? If it’s one of Us ladies or guys, is it always just sex? Can you make Love in this situation? If you can, is it possible to remain professional?

I suppose I should define making love; it’s slow (usually), sometimes animalistic, passionate, kissing, caressing, eye contact, savoring every moment.

I have found myself in the “making love” situation a few times. It’s been with guys where we’ve had a lengthy relationship. It feels sooooo good. I can keep it strictly professional though. That may be because I’m so busy in life. What are your thoughts?

Sex without love can be satisfying but empty.

Love without sex can be fufilling but not satisfying.

Sex with love is both satisfying and fufilling.

Love with sex, is both lasting and meaningfull.

Love is not sex.

Sex is not love.

Love and sex can exist seperately.

Together, love and sex are inseperable.

The Wise Old Owl

I'm too sexy for my pants.

I just forgot where I left them...

(My teeth too. Can't find them anywhere)