ParknRide

Switter thoughts?

6 posts in this topic

To Denver's finest,  just curious to your thoughts on Switter's sustainability... seems pretty quiet but perhaps its user-error.  I realize we have something special here in TOB-land.  

TIA!

I never got into the switter movement as it seemed a bit like throwing a penny in an ocean to make a wish. 

I love my twitter and for traveling I use the established websites to post my availability.

I pop on switter every now and then and like Mountain said all the legit ladies i can find via P411 or TOB.  outside of that there is a lot of ladies selling videos, and asking for gifts 

switter works - i have used it when traveling - generally you get funneled to a website and have to start the screening there - so you lose the local and community aspect like you get here that really helps you make smarter choices...

it is however an all encompassing type website - even though there are local options, for the most part it is nationwide, so there is a lot of forbidden fruit on there that will get you thinking how do i find myself in san diego, or canada this weekend:)

lots of videos being sold for sure...

lots of bogus profiles...

always has been and always will be best to find a date through a local board like this one - quality and safety are unmatched...

I like it a lot but more for its potential than as it is. I like that it is very open and I have met at least one provider through it who came to visit partially due to my description and endorsement (and honestly how can you compare Tulsa to Denver? Just not the same sport let alone league). It is great for introducing the larger community out there and very helpful for traveling if TOB or your second choice is lacking in traffic for that location. Denver is underwhelming compared to a lot of other markets on there but hey that’s all the more reason to give it a shot! Be the brave pioneer providers I know you are and stand out amongst the crowd! Or at least you might find a new market to tap into. And I like the increased interaction between provider and hobbyists; I love it here but the majority of the community is lax about coming to the forum (myself included) and Switter has it much more easily accessible so it’s naturally going to be a bigger part of the experience. I wish they had a dedicated review section and their interface leaves plenty of room for improvement but as a start I’m on board.