K2dnvrfun

What's your pump up theme song?

41 posts in this topic

Yesterday my 10yr old boy jumps in the car singing Olivia newton John's let's get physial......I'm like how do you know that song...he says his soccer buddies sing it before a game to get grooving. 

Got me thinking what's your theme song to get you pumped up or in the mood before a meeting?

What do you sing in your head before you go knock on that door?

I'm adopting my kids pump up song, cause its oh so perfect for this hobby

https://goo.gl/images/TDnUAL

Friday afternoon was my standing date with my ATATF, started looking forward to it on Saturday morning.  I will never forget the wonderful feeling as I walked up the street to her home. Therefore:

BTW, The Cure has been performing for over 40 years and Robert Smith is still rocking it at 59:

RM7XIFC.jpg?1

Change a few words and:

Oh, the weather outside is getting a little frightful and you are always so insightful, so a yes would be so delightful, but if there's no place to go, well--then--let it snow, let it snow

My suspense doesn't show signs of stopping, yes, there's multiple ways of popping, but let's turn the lights way down low, touching slow, oh, oh, oh, letting go

When we finally kiss good-bye, How I hate going back out in the cold, just wishing you'd continue to hold me tight, so all the way home I'd still feel warm

The fire is slowly dying, But in my mind I'm still recycling, well, as long as you think of me too, might just end up being with you  (again, again)

AC/DC We will rock you....

Living up in the mountains and overlooking the front range--made and appointment and have my trusty diesel pickup:  The song:::::Jerry Reed's

East bound and down----Oh, change a few words:  loaded up for hmm, (ucking)  We're going to do what they say can't be done.  Got a long way to go and a short time to get there----------  oh, ya, then the smokey too, it fits

I play this song, usually before each play date 

Montel Jordan " This is how we do it" and Carlos Santana " Maria, Maria"  gets me Everytime!!

11 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

Montel Jordan " This is how we do it" and Carlos Santana " Maria, Maria"  gets me Everytime!!

Bring back such good memories. Love both these

Oh man so many good choices. Over and above all the rest is Eye of the Tiger - Survivor because of course it is. 

To start the day: Point/Counterpoint - Streetlight Manifesto 

After work pick me up: You - Atmosphere 

Mid day: Dashboard - Modest Mouse

Hitting the town: Hot Like Sauce - Pretty Lights

Before the Afterparty: GRiZ - Good Times Roll

I could go on...

how crazy... I hadnt read tob in a couple weeks.. and now theres a topic on pump you up songs.. cuz just a few hours ago I had stumbled upon a song I loved and always would get so pumped up when I played it..bouncing around and flipping my hair all wildly singing along.. so I hit play and finished lotioning up.. I was heading to meet with a long standing regular ive known almost 9yrs now and I'm telling ya what... hes a great guy and lots of fun but bee bopping to my song "DELIRIOUS" BY PRINCE just prior to seeing him honestly got me in an even friskier mood... love that damn song haha.. oh and I'm not gonna proof read before I post this..  just don't feel like it .. lmao.. im sure its clear enough to catch my gist.. xoxox 

I grew up on 70s & 80s Rock.  Can’t get enough of Boston: Peace of Mind.  Saw these guys at Fiddlers Green last year. At 70, Tom Scholz still plays a mean guitar.

When I am getting ready for appointments...

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

13 hours ago, BadBoy said:

BTW, The Cure has been performing for over 40 years and Robert Smith is still rocking it at 59:

RM7XIFC.jpg?1

I love the Cure. My pumped up them song was a remake from an eighties song that was before I was a thought. But Lorde’s version, is great, “Everybody Wants to Rule the World”. 

But my secondary is a band that has been always an inspiration and motivator because of my mothers love of them. Great memories has allowed me to push myself when at times I needed it. Fleet wood Mac - “Seven Wonders”. 

both fantastic. 

On 11/4/2018 at 9:56 AM, K2dnvrfun said:

Yesterday my 10yr old boy jumps in the car singing Olivia newton John's let's get physial......I'm like how do you know that song...he says his soccer buddies sing it before a game to get grooving. 

Got me thinking what's your theme song to get you pumped up or in the mood before a meeting?

What do you sing in your head before you go knock on that door?

I'm adopting my kids pump up song, cause its oh so perfect for this hobby

https://goo.gl/images/TDnUAL

If I posted all of my theme songs I would fill up the page and probably bore you guys to death. So I am going to post some that come to mind:

1. Peter Frampton - Do you feel like we do (part 2 only)

2. Commodores - Brickhouse (She knows she's built and knows how to please, she just might be able to knock Savior Faire to his knees)

3. Bruno Mars - Thats What I Like (Lucky for you, thats what Savior Faire likes)

4. Cardi B - Be careful (I hope you get what you dying for.........)

Or to go old school