Laci French

Question for my peeps

66 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Laci French said:

Maybe in an rv 😂

Yes, rv, or large fan where can lay down and get close. Though the thought of a bj or handy while driving down the road is exhilarating I would prefer to be in a bed or at least house. Haven't done the car thing since college.

6 hours ago, Laci French said:

Maybe in an rv 😂

Mmmm...I've got one of them in the back yard.  Maybe an outcall? :P

25 minutes ago, time4fun said:

Chrissy you're jumping to assumptions.  Public sex has gone on as long as there has been a "public"  .  It's not that big a deal and the court system doesn't really want to deal with two consenting adults participating in the oldest hobby around.  I don't know where you live but, maybe your neighbors have too much time on their hands.  Like everything else in this hobby, discretion is an underlying principal but it's also fun to push the envelop and many people enjoy the extra thrill of pushing the border and not just doing an outcall.  That has its own risks of unintended consequences.

Sorry, but in this day and age of social media, ubiquitous cell phones (cameras, video), home video surveillance, etc, I agree with Chrissy that the risks are rather high, unless you're WAY off the beaten path.  If you do get caught in public, the legal ramifications can be rather serious. While this has been going on for as long as recorded time, peoples tolerance for it, IMHO, has gone way down.

That said, I had car encounters quite a long time ago as a teen, and they were pretty exciting. I've also had encounters au naturale in the great and wild outdoors and they are great, too. But, I think it would take a LOT of trust for the provider to agree to follow some guy into the forest (or what have you) for a good time. 

For me a well planed and carefully thought out "car date" can be incredibly fun and exciting. It has nothing to do with compensation or being cheap. The compensation for her time should be the same as an any incall or outcall. It is about  the excitement of a enjoying hummer while driving down Academy Blvd or,,,,,DATY while driving Academy Blvd.  It is about  "parking" just like when you where in High School. A "car date" IMHO has everything to do with your wild imagination  and daring. How many places can we find to ""DO IT" What happens, "if". Now,  I will admit I have never considered a designated driver. Hummmm, the possibilities!!!

Call me naive or maybe just inflexible but how on earth do you give daty when she is driving? 

Fun to go on a tour around Denver and Ft Collins on down to the Springs in Uber just to soak it all in! 🤩🤩🤩🤩

5 hours ago, Seeker5280 said:

Sounds like the rv would reduce overhead costs. Could be a money maker.

Maybe parked in a big box store parking lot. Hmmm.

@Laci French why didnt we ever complete this mission?!

1 hour ago, Just Another Guy said:

Mmmm...I've got one of them in the back yard.  Maybe an outcall? :P

Ever thought about renting it out.... if so, PM ME! 😂😂😂

1 hour ago, K2dnvrfun said:

Call me naive or maybe just inflexible but how on earth do you give daty when she is driving? 

Well, l I admit it is more fingers then toughen. 

1 hour ago, K2dnvrfun said:

Just like anything else, you use duct tape. :D

5 minutes ago, oldertruckguy-9225 said:

Well, l I admit it is more fingers then toughen. 

That I can do. But oh I enjoy the toung way more than my fingers :)

17 hours ago, Laci French said:

What exactly is a car date?  How does it happen?  Are you driving or parked?  Do you have a designated driver?

OK, Laci, you got your answers.  I understand that you have about as much recent experience as I do with Car Dates (for me, not since high school, once I got a bed, car sex was out - oh, yeah, except in the VW Microbus throughout the 70s).  So here you go: Wanna go fumble around in a car like a couple of teenagers?  I'm up for it. :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, time4fun said:

Chrissy you're jumping to assumptions.  Public sex has gone on as long as there has been a "public"  .  It's not that big a deal and the court system doesn't really want to deal with two consenting adults participating in the oldest hobby around.  I don't know where you live but, maybe your neighbors have too much time on their hands.  Like everything else in this hobby, discretion is an underlying principal but it's also fun to push the envelop and many people enjoy the extra thrill of pushing the border and not just doing an outcall.  That has its own risks of unintended consequences.

Why you people hating on his statement? It’s true, I’ve been caught a few times, even by the police they just flashed his spotlight on us and we left no harm, but everyone does it

What ...... no Friday night double feature at the drive-in?  Still fun with right lady! (And before you say there aren't any these days .... oh, yes, there is at least one. Drive-in I mean.  More than one right lady lol)  As to no room in a car and contortions, I remember (fondly) a '69 Ford Galaxy I had.  Back seat would comfortably accommodate a threesome. :D

Lost my virginity in a 1977 cherry red coupe deville caddie listening to love to love you baby!!  Now thats a car date!!

You park somewhere secluded and either hop in the back or just do it right there . Depending on what they want . It gets difficult and don’t get caught because some places you go to , if the police catch you , you have to register as a sex offender ... I’d just stay away from car dates all together . VERY risky . 

49 minutes ago, Sundance said:

Lost my virginity in a 1977 cherry red coupe deville caddie listening to love to love you baby!!  Now thats a car date!!

Now THAT'S a car date! 

3 hours ago, boink36 said:

Just like anything else, you use duct tape. :D

Duct tape, car dates, I hope you don't take the door handles off from the inside. 😳

😂😂😂

Anyone remember the Lake Shore Drive-In?

That was the darkest drive-in in town.  Fond memories.

22 hours ago, Just Another Guy said:

Other than what Tide32 mentions ( I had many similar experiences at that age) I took it to mean some kind of very intimate activity in a car someplace. I've taken it to be cheap, tawdry and very risky. Get a room! 

My first car was a 63 ImpalaSS. Great back seat. :D

1 hour ago, tide32 said:

My first car was a 63 ImpalaSS. Great back seat. :D

'68 Olds Cutlass Supreme...wasn't my first car, but it was first one to see some action. Also a huge back seat. :)

Did get oral in a 64 Ford Falcon back in high school, got so damn excited I almost ran off the road, after that i vowed never to do anything in a moving car again, Now I am just to big and not limber enough to try a car date. I need a bed.😊😊

Yes the Lakeshore drive in.  Had many hot teen encounters there.  Do remember the movies but the speaker fell off the window a couple of time due to contortions inside the car.

Years ago when I was looking and not participating there was a provider who posted ads on Bp offering sessions in her rv. Looked interesting back then but now I would be to paranoid. 

I’ve had outcall to my RV several times. Then there’s all the travel companions who joined me on road trips. 🤪

I still remember having a car date (50 years ago) with my future wife. We were parked with a long line of foggy window cars, when LE strolled through. The asshole couldn’t keep his flashlight beam off my lady’s crouch while she redressed.  They just hassled us & made us leave the vicinity.

What is a car date?  for us older hobbyists it is MAKING FRONT PAGE DRIVE IN NEWS!!!!!

On 11/2/2018 at 11:03 PM, Laci French said:

Is it a handy? A slobbery down 25?  Completely nekkid or just a slide away?  🤔

There was a episode of intervention that I watched in grad school about a addict in Baltimore. She was a “working girl”, snow bunny. She provided car dates. But the serial killer Aileen whom was executed in Florida was also a “Working Girl”, neither scenario sounds or looks pleasant. Never been asked, “Grateful”, that presentation does not applaud a question like that. 

On 11/3/2018 at 11:28 AM, SultryKitten said:

Girl, with car dates, the sky is the limit! You can park somewhere remote, or in public. You can be bent over the seat, straddle him, lean over him, or make him watch you play with yourself. You can have a DD, he drives, or you do. You can blow him while he is driving, or be parked on Colfax(get the streetwalker effect) doing the naughty. You can get out of the vehicle and do it on the hood, or in the bed of the truck, or just have him do you behind leaning against the car. The possibilities are endless...and I have done them ALL! I can tell you stories.  :D

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Wow... You make it sound pretty hot (lost my v card in the back of a Honda Odyssey)... But I still don't know if I'd do anything with a provider though