Laci French

Question for my peeps

66 posts in this topic

What exactly is a car date?  How does it happen?  Are you driving or parked?  Do you have a designated driver?

Is it a handy? A slobbery down 25?  Completely nekkid or just a slide away?  🤔

Um, although I'm no expert I believe it pertains to sex (any type) in the car of the participating gentleman (no room expense)

Largely looked upon as being a cheep skate for not getting a room.

Your mention of a designated driver would be hilarious! LMAO!

I remember going to the park on Saturday night for a little fun. But I was 17 at the time and gas was 18 cents a gallon.

Other than what Tide32 mentions ( I had many similar experiences at that age) I took it to mean some kind of very intimate activity in a car someplace. I've taken it to be cheap, tawdry and very risky. Get a room! 

2 hours ago, Laci French said:

What exactly is a car date?  How does it happen?  Are you driving or parked?  Do you have a designated driver?

First you need to find one of these...

c589faf9634890d3a8cce80c0d857c37.jpg

Having been busted by a security guard while with my long term girlfriend as a 23 year old I was immediately cured of ever wanting to do that in a car again. 

Laci!  Have you just come up with the next step in Uber and Lyft?  They bring food to people with UberEats, maybe there is something else that can be delivered but I don't have a catchy name to suggest. 

Car date can be a lot of different things anywhere from parking at the edge of a lake to watch the moon rise and enjoying adult activities even though you're only seventeen to a quick BJ  on the way home after an exciting evening. No matter what it's fun but not as comfortable as a king size bed and a nice selection of beverages close by. Agree with the advice get a room

Car dates are fun 😁 would you rather have a car date or nothing

Edited by stevie-2249

I would rather wait until I can get a room, its hard to get around and get to all the fun bits in a car.

23 minutes ago, goodguy69 said:

I would rather wait until I can get a room, its hard to get around and get to all the fun bits in a car.

You would be suprised

It’s interesting no ladies have replied.

I’m talking about the listings that say car dates.  

6 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Why, were you thinking of adding them to your repitoire? :rolleyes:

21 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Maybe in an rv 😂

I did have a get together with someone in a RV and it was quite fun.  It made me think of that old line, "If this van is rockin', don't bother knockin' !!"  ;)

Also had a partial car date as part of a get together.  We took a break and went to the store (you can guess which store) to get some things.  The conversation took a sexy turn and the next thing I knew, my car pulled over for a bit of fun as a prelude to getting back to her place to finish our get together.  T'was quite fun.

Not sure about the ladies advertising the car dates maybe they're appealing to those that wish to reminisce about yesteryears. To me it would not be comfortable trying to get into all the positions I can think of but then I'm not as flexible as I used to be.

6 hours ago, Bravo1 said:

Laci!  Have you just come up with the next step in Uber and Lyft?  They bring food to people with UberEats, maybe there is something else that can be delivered but I don't have a catchy name to suggest. 

UberEats Body edition.... UberSex....🙄😂😂😂😂

7 hours ago, Bravo1 said:

1 minute ago, MeganMarie4u said:

UberEats Body edition.... UberSex....🙄😂😂😂😂

UberFux?

7 minutes ago, Desperado said:

UberFux?

UberSluts

Sounds like the rv would reduce overhead costs. Could be a money maker.

Maybe parked in a big box store parking lot. Hmmm.

Girl, with car dates, the sky is the limit! You can park somewhere remote, or in public. You can be bent over the seat, straddle him, lean over him, or make him watch you play with yourself. You can have a DD, he drives, or you do. You can blow him while he is driving, or be parked on Colfax(get the streetwalker effect) doing the naughty. You can get out of the vehicle and do it on the hood, or in the bed of the truck, or just have him do you behind leaning against the car. The possibilities are endless...and I have done them ALL! I can tell you stories.  :D

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

I was thinking the back of a limousine would be pretty hot. Roll up the privacy thingy and go for it!

I have had several car dates and they are fun if you like the extra sensation of risking that someone might stumble on to the goings on.  Most cars now have reclining seats and rear seats that fold down.  I had a favorite lady that I visited in North Denver and we would go out, grab a bite and then settle in for some wonderful, adventurous sex in a deserted alley.  Never been caught but if that were to happen, I 'd laugh it off and drive away.  Remember to keep the engine running.  I had a favorite lady that I would take bike rides with and we would end up at Dixon's downtown(now gone).  We liked to make it a little risky and I would invite her into the men's room.  We would get in a stall and she would place herself on the toilet rim.  We would then go at it, but if someone came in, they didn't see the extra pair of legs through the open space at the bottom of the stall.  It was fun sneaking back out as well.

5 hours ago, Laci French said:

Usually SW's that refuse to use money made for an incall Or ladies that have super Low rates, Usually under 100, but If she wants to be treated like Colfax Betty, more Power to her , But I have a serious RESPECT for running water and Soap so a car date? Hell Nope :)

36 minutes ago, time4fun said:

Never been caught but if that were to happen, I 'd laugh it off and drive away.  ..

Actually Yout Wont. Registering as a sex offender is the END result if caught.

Remember to keep the engine running.  

Wouldn't matter, If they have a phone Your screwed, and Your now a featured Mini Movie , complete with Your plates..

my Neighbors love Recording crap in my neighborhood, squirells aren't even safe 😂😂😂😂😂

Chrissy you're jumping to assumptions.  Public sex has gone on as long as there has been a "public"  .  It's not that big a deal and the court system doesn't really want to deal with two consenting adults participating in the oldest hobby around.  I don't know where you live but, maybe your neighbors have too much time on their hands.  Like everything else in this hobby, discretion is an underlying principal but it's also fun to push the envelop and many people enjoy the extra thrill of pushing the border and not just doing an outcall.  That has its own risks of unintended consequences.