Mr.Pink

411 on Ladies En Confidente

10 posts in this topic

Are the still around? 😲

Damn, it’s been 25+ years since I visited that self service jack shack. 

On 11/2/2018 at 5:12 AM, Bit Banger said:

Are the still around? 😲

Damn, it’s been 25+ years since I visited that self service jack shack. 

While it hasn’t been quite that long since I’ve seen them, probably late 90’s. One of the worst experiences I ever had. I’ve had a lot more fun in strip clubs and the clubs were even cheaper and less of a waste of $.

3 hours ago, amcbl1 said:

While it hasn’t been quite that long since I’ve seen them, probably late 90’s. One of the worst experiences I ever had. I’ve had a lot more fun in strip clubs and the clubs were even cheaper and less of a waste of $.

I TOTALLY agree!

On 11/4/2018 at 1:29 AM, amcbl1 said:

I once met a dancer at a local strip club and got to know her a little bit, several years ago. She left the club and went to LEC and I thought "why not check it out". Showed up and she was there and we had a great time in a private room, although not the most clean room. Room was dirty and stinky.  

About a year later I thought I'd check in to see if any of the other ladies were as hot as she was, but was disappointed in all of their looks and I walked out without any private dances. Btw, location is sketchy and ghetto, Haha. 

Three years ago, as a result of some good luck, I spent some ‘fun times’ on several occasions with one of the sexy dancers including trips to Mon Chalet and Scarlet Ranch.  I’m certainly not a fan of the LEC and am only familiar with it because of this nice classy dancer.

I knew the owner of LEC during the Oyster years and did some articles about his place. (He was a good advertiser ). I was very honest and instead of being upset,took the advice to improve his place. Haven't spoken to him in at least 5 years (my bad,nice guy to hang out with ) . His ladies were always rated from very hot to kinda not. It was self service,as others mentioned already. Have no idea if he is still in business.

Been thinking about this place, does any one have any new info about them? PM me if you want.

Are they just another strip club?

If she fails to fart, will you want your money back?