Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
goodguy69

Reflections (of a Newbie?)

25 posts in this topic

As I lie here in a complete state of euphoria, I can't help but wonder if the last week has been a wonderful fantasy, or a fantastic reality. I have came to the conclusion that when I flew in it was only a wonderful fantasy, but now the beautiful ladies I have met here have turned it into a fantastic reality. I have had the priviledge of making the acquaintance of some very smart, beautiful, vibrant, scintillating women, that welcomed this newbie in with open arms, and for that I will be forever grateful. You ladies have my utmost respect, and I appreciate all you do for us guys, and I hope that I am furtunate enough to see you again in the future.

Now guys, I hope you realize how lucky you are to have these beautiful women available to you, and that if you are a gentleman and treat them with the respect that they deserve, you will be rewarded greatly. I know I have been.

The only disappointing thing about my trip is that it is coming to a close and I must go home tomorrow, but I know these memories will last forever, (yes, I am still collecting).
So for now I will say goodnight before this blissful feeling begins to wane.
I want to thank  you all, for your advice, information and friendship.
Be safe and hobby on.

See you all (in the funny papers) or on the board.

Glad you had a good time on your trip and recognize the wonderful ladies here as the rest of us do they are truly the best there is.

Just don't be trying to sneek any in your luggage at the airport.

Edited by tide32
brain fart

Thats why brought extra luggage

Just now, LightningP said:

You reall are a good guy! See, I knew it!

Thank you sir.

Just now, goodguy69 said:

Thank you sir.

Safe travels! Via con Dios Amigo

Glad your trip to Denver was filled with fun and frolic.  Sounds like you need to schedule another trip to Colorado...maybe for "skiing".  ;)  Because the "skiing" in Colorado is fantastic.  And some of our "ski" instructors are the best.  Those fine "ski" instructors help us develop proper technique, build our skills and confidence so that we become the best "skiiers" possible while practicing safe "skiing".  :)

11 minutes ago, average1 said:

Glad your trip to Denver was filled with fun and frolic.  Sounds like you need to schedule another trip to Colorado...maybe for "skiing".  ;)  Because the "skiing" in Colorado is fantastic.  And some of our "ski" instructors are the best.  Those fine "ski" instructors help us develop proper technique, build our skills and confidence so that we become the best "skiiers" possible while practicing safe "skiing".  :)

Yes, another trip would be wonderful, and I think you are on to something, "skiing" is sounding more interesting to me all the time, I know my technique could probably use some refining, and I can always use some assistance with my pole work. I will have to see what I can do about this new idea.😊😊 

It was great reading your posts and please stop in anytime for an update.

1 hour ago, petey-9950 said:

It was great reading your posts and please stop in anytime for an update.

I will still be around on the board. You ladies and gents are to wonderful a bunch of people not to associate with, even if I am out of state. And I made many new friends i hope to stay in contacr with.😃

5 hours ago, average1 said:

I love a hard day of skiing! It can be exhausting and exhilarating at the same time don’t you think?

I just saw your review list from the last few days. Nicely done sir!  That was quite the week.  I think you need to get a tour T-shirt printed up with all the names and dates!

2 hours ago, Desperado said:

I just saw your review list from the last few days. Nicely done sir!  That was quite the week.  I think you need to get a tour T-shirt printed up with all the names and dates!

no kidding - THAT is how you hobby - what a week - well done sir!

safe travels to wherever life takes you next - hope for your sake it's a groovy hobby town...

20 hours ago, goodguy69 said:

As I lie here in a complete state of euphoria, I can't help but wonder if the last week has been a wonderful fantasy, or a fantastic reality. I have came to the conclusion that when I flew in it was only a wonderful fantasy, but now the beautiful ladies I have met here have turned it into a fantastic reality. I have had the priviledge of making the acquaintance of some very smart, beautiful, vibrant, scintillating women, that welcomed this newbie in with open arms, and for that I will be forever grateful. You ladies have my utmost respect, and I appreciate all you do for us guys, and I hope that I am furtunate enough to see you again in the future.

Now guys, I hope you realize how lucky you are to have these beautiful women available to you, and that if you are a gentleman and treat them with the respect that they deserve, you will be rewarded greatly. I know I have been.

The only disappointing thing about my trip is that it is coming to a close and I must go home tomorrow, but I know these memories will last forever, (yes, I am still collecting).
Be safe and hobby on.

807NB10.gif

I woke up this morning still in awe of the beatiful ladies I was able to meet over the last week. And then I had to get on the board to see what everyone was up to. I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season. Thanks again everyone for making this a trip of a lifetime, that will be etched in my psyche for ever... I hope it does not take too long to find a way back to your wonderful state.

THANK YOU TOB FAMILY...

12 hours ago, Desperado said:

I agree it was a hell of a week, and I will never forget it or the wondeful ladies that I had the opprotunity to meet. It was an exausting week and I even made it through the training I was In town for. I would also like to thank the lovely ladies that went out with me to the bar on my last night in town(they know who they are), I think that was the crown on my trip, and sorry for keeping you out so late. I certainly hope to see you again. But I have to admit once I got home I think I have slept for like 15 hours. 😊😊

12 hours ago, Desperado said:

Not trying to boast , but there are still some pending reviews. So don't know about the T-shirt idea. But i will say i am glad I saw the ladies that I did, as they are very special, sweet, women that I enjoyed spending time with and getting to know.  And I want to thank the one young lady that had to cancel our meeting, (she knows that I completly understand why, hope all is well sweetheart), the beautiful lady you referred me to was a wonderful person and I feel fortunate to have met her.

16 hours ago, LightningP said:

I love a hard day of skiing! It can be exhausting and exhilarating at the same time don’t you think?

Yep..."skiiing" can be that wonderful combination of exhaustion and exhilaration.  Perfect on any day when it works out.  ;)

3 hours ago, goodguy69 said:

I agree it was a hell of a week, and I will never forget it or the wondeful ladies that I had the opprotunity to meet. It was an exausting week and I even made it through the training I was In town for. I would also like to thank the lovely ladies that went out with me to the bar on my last night in town(they know who they are), I think that was the crown on my trip, and sorry for keeping you out so late. I certainly hope to see you again. But I have to admit once I got home I think I have slept for like 15 hours. 😊😊

024C9E9A-CBA1-4602-B0D3-80E1004D85AC.jpeg

Being a true gentleman always has its rewards. Kindness and respect are free!!

On 11/1/2018 at 10:53 PM, goodguy69 said:

Be safe and hobby on.

😘

23 hours ago, Desperado said:

Same here! Props to you for a great week!