oldertruckguy-9225

skinnyblackchick/Angelicastjames - Banned

12 posts in this topic

Colorado Companion

Saw a new posting in Colorado Springs from a lady who used to be Angelicastjames. Now posting as skinyblackchick. Saw that she was just banned as Angelicastjames. Was really interested. Whats up? I am sure it is best to stay away. Too bad, pics are of a stone cold fox.

Edited by Kaduk
Added ---> Banned 11/1212/18

Her banning was apparently due to her info being mixed with when she worked under an agency.

1 hour ago, FuriousWeasel said:

Her banning was apparently due to her info being mixed with when she worked under an agency.

How would you know that?

2 hours ago, FuriousWeasel said:

Well, having two (more like three) profiles is a no-no.  Her post claims she tried to close one that was set up by an agency.  But we non-mods have no way of knowing the whole story.

53 minutes ago, boink36 said:

How would you know that?

We don't.  Her story sounds believable, but is definitely only one side of the story.  I am guessing it will remain that way.  Anyone that wants to take the chance, her website is up and not dependent on this board.  At some point everyone needs to believe the mods are generally fair and properly protecting the integrity of the site - or move on.  Board is not a democracy lol.

4 hours ago, Mike44golfer said:

She has 3 profiles and goes by Kylie, Angelica, & Skinnyblackgirl. Called to book appt to TOFTT but a man answered her phone. He said I dont need to worry about who he is and to call back later then hung up. Long story short, I won’t be calling back. 

Can you provide links to these profiles?

That is her!! She put it on Twitter that she was going to use different accounts because she needed to make money!