K2dnvrfun

There I was, walking the dog...

8 posts in this topic

Went out this morning for a walk with the dog, was around 6am, still dark. A few houses with lights on getting ready for work or school, a few cars being warmed up, but for the most part the sun hadn't crested yet and it was still pretty dark.

So I'm walking down the street, in the distance I see a fuzzy floating orb, can't really make it out, kind of reddish maybe something in someone's trash I say to myself. As I get a little closer I see it better, it's definitely red and seems to be floating on it's own. The street light from down the road is just barely glancing off the object and it is round, red and shiny. 

I take a few steps closer and now I can see a string or stick hanging from the orb. No worries I say it's easily explained.

Finally i get withing a few feet of it, my eyes focus and i clearly see it....

A red balloon floating from out of the gutter on the street.....

I gasped and jumped and then started running to get away....

For the rest of the walk I couldn't help but to check behind me constantly looking for Pennywise and that creepy clown smile.

Thanks Steven King, and thanks traumatic childhood memories for rearing your ugly head every Halloween. 

Hope everyone had a fun, and possibly kinky, Halloween 

Edited by K2dnvrfun

I saw a Pennywise walking to a party Saturday night...creepy little fucker 🤨

1 minute ago, Bootsce said:

I saw a Pennywise walking to a party Saturday night...creepy little fucker 🤨

Ruined clowns for a whole generation 

Haha!!  I loved “It”!!  I laughed my ass off when the new movie came out and people were tying red balloons to the storm inlets.  Sorry that it disturbs some, but I think it’s awesome and the movies were so damn creative and well thought out.  Pennywise is the sh*t!!

17 minutes ago, Kaduk said:

wp2223313.jpg

I get the chills just seeing that

2 hours ago, K2dnvrfun said:

Went out this morning for a walk with the dog, was around 6am, still dark. A few houses with lights on getting ready for work or school, a few cars being warmed up, but for the most part the sun hadn't crested yet and it was still pretty dark.

So I'm walking down the street, in the distance I see a fuzzy floating orb, can't really make it out, kind of reddish maybe something in someone's trash I say to myself. As I get a little closer I see it better, it's definitely red and seems to be floating on it's own. The street light from down the road is just barely glancing off the object and it is round, red and shiny. 

I take a few steps closer and now I can see a string or stick hanging from the orb. No worries I say it's easily explained.

Finally i get withing a few feet of it, my eyes focus and i clearly see it....

A red balloon floating from out of the gutter on the street.....

I gasped and jumped and then started running to get away....

For the rest of the walk I couldn't help but to check behind me constantly looking for Pennywise and that creepy clown smile.

Thanks Steven King, and thanks traumatic childhood memories for rearing your ugly head every Halloween. 

Hope everyone had a fun, and possibly kinky, Halloween 

I love your story, great way for “US” whom are Latin to start “Day of the Dead”. Even though the holiday and tradition originated in México. Many latins like myself honor and celebrate it. Hopefully others in Denver celebrate it also. 

😂😂😂 Parker police tweeted pictures of this happening in a storm drain.  I’m still laughing