synoches

Location, Location, Location

35 posts in this topic

Location does determine my selection. Too bad we couldn’t sort by area. I’ve been looking in Capital Hill for a long time. Finally found one and she decided not to take new clients. Hope all you ladies give a “general vicinity”. 

On 11/3/2018 at 2:11 PM, Skg said:

Location does determine my selection. Too bad we couldn’t sort by area. I’ve been looking in Capital Hill for a long time. Finally found one and she decided not to take new clients. Hope all you ladies give a “general vicinity”. 

On 11/3/2018 at 2:33 PM, Picturerisque said:

That would be a dream. To know where, and shop local.

Just a heads up.

Pertaining to Rule #4.Outing ... "Including Information that draws unneeded attention to specific localities isn't allowed, as in cross street locations would be considered outing a specific and/or fixed location. "

On 11/2/2018 at 4:15 PM, Bullseye73 said:

I hear you.  I actually was ignored yesterday by someone and still haven’t heard back from her almost 2 full days later.  Not sure what’s going on but it does suck when you’re all revved up and ready and get silent treatment.  Just move on I guess, right?

I had something similar happen not long ago.  Politely intro’d myself and asked what she needed from me to schedule some time.  After a couple days I got a response with only a phone number.  I called the number and got voicemail. Not exactly sure what to do I just left a generic message saying I was trying to  reach “xxxx” and to please call back.  I had noticed the number was slightly different than her ad, but was trying to follow as instructions.  Waited another day and did not hear back so I tried again, and did get a female picking up.  She just said I had the wrong number.  I Did get another confirmation to call that same number too.  At that point I took the hint and gave up.  A simple not interested would have been nice,  and saved a lot of time.

3 hours ago, Kaduk said:

Just a heads up.

Pertaining to Rule #4.Outing ... "Including Information that draws unneeded attention to specific localities isn't allowed, as in cross street locations would be considered outing a specific and/or fixed location. "

I was thinking more north, south, east, west level of granularity