Suzi

Threatening bad review

28 posts in this topic

I have to cancel  schedule  because of family emergency and the  person   Text me  back threatening me of bad review . 

I did  communicate  in timely matter always   And respond  politely and apologize that I have to cancel 

many thoughts in this ? 

I wouldn't worry about it too much, your history of good reviews will overshadow one bad review!

5 minutes ago, Suzi said:

I have to cancel  schedule  because of family emergency and the  person   Text me  back threatening me of bad review . 

I did  communicate  in timely matter always   And respond  politely and apologize that I have to cancel 

many thoughts in this ? 

Let him post it, you can put in a rebuttel before it is posted, most gentlemen here understand that family happens and know that family should be first priority. If he can't understand that let him kick rocks.

1 minute ago, Juskiddng said:

I wouldn't worry about it too much, your history of good reviews will overshadow one bad review!

Agree with this as well.

Rebuttal Suzi!!! Good Guy said it well!!! Let him think he is a smarty pants! Lol no need to even start to worry! 

This has definitely happened to me in BOTH directions. I understand the gent's frustration. He's all jacked up on adrenaline and sexual tension. He's just not thinking clearly in the moment. My guess is, if you text after some time passes offering some sort of consolation and a sincere apology, he will come to his senses. I know that certainly worked for me. If that doesn't calm him down then, I'm with everyone in saying take the review, you've dodged a bullet here and be thankful for your health and well being. Remember, when we schedule a visit (and we are normal guys), we really don't want to be mad at you. More importantly, we don't want you to be mad at us. Ghosting him is the worst thing you can do, however. 

Encourage him to post it. Let these types expose themselves so a bad review can no longer be a weapon against ladies.  Bad reviews like a good should be earned not a manipulation. 

If he posts a negative review (and he's an ass if he does), post a rebuttal. Guys who are worth seeing will take it all in context and see right through it.

Edited by Just Another Guy

He technically can not post a review because a meeting never took place.

Shit happens.... I can say I’ve been canceled on at least once a week, whereas I had to cancel maybe 3 times a year. It happens. At least you found out about him now rather than during a meeting.

Don't worry about it Suzi.  If somehow he does post a review, you will have an opportunity to post a rebuttal right along with his review.

Most guys on here understand that unavoidable things happen in real life that the ladies here have a real life.

5 hours ago, Suzi said:

many thoughts in this ? 

Please send me a pm sharing his info. This is so wrong and I hope you told him that threats will get him on the naughty list. 

Keep all communication when something like this happens so you can cover your ass. 

I’m hearing more and more this is happening and ladies do not ever allow a man to threaten you. Period. 

An unfortunate part of "The Cycle of Fuckery"perhaps. He may just be a dick...but maybe it is the cycle. We know there are plenty of "well reviewed, established ladies" as we say. There are also plenty of air-headed, unreliable, unprofessional ones too. When over 50% of the ladies you schedule with "suddenly" have a family emergency....get sick....have  unexpected Aunt Flo ....phone dies.....car dies.....etc...etc...etc.....guys start to find it hard to believe. No provider is going to tell the truth if she is blowing you off to shop...go to an event...for a better\longer appointment...etc. No, she is going to have "an emergency". Of course then when a provider really has an ACTUAL emergency...the guy just figures it's a lie...."The Cycle of Fuckery".  I would explain the Cycle of Fuckery as it relates to guys who call and waste time, no show, haggle, etc...but I'm sure you all already know it all too well. 

7 hours ago, Suzi said:

Just tell him "don't threaten me with a good time." 

Seriously, I hope everything is okay with your family. Everything outside of the important stuff can always be worked out. This isn't life or death happening on this board. I hope all is well. 

Hey Suzi most guys don't care about occasional bad reviews. At least I don't since I am not perfect at my job and don't expect that from others.  Only time I worry about bad review if there are lots bad reviews.

1 hour ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Just tell him "don't threaten me with a good time." 

Seriously, I hope everything is okay with your family. Everything outside of the important stuff can always be worked out. This isn't life or death happening on this board. I hope all is well. 

Thank  you and yes. Just one of those days when it pour it rains  but can handle it :)

8 minutes ago, valconxen said:

Hey Suzi most guys don't care about occasional bad reviews. At least I don't since I am not perfect at my job and don't expect that from others.  Only time I worry about bad review if there are lots bad reviews.

I don’t really worried about the bad review I actually welcome any review, it just so rude and asshole move to threaten a person  maybe he realize  by now  how wrong  it was  now 

Sounds like he is a fucktard. As long as you gave decent notice then I think it is fine. No show no call sucks, but legit notice that something came up is fine. I get it he's excited but he can simply be disappointed for the day then reschedule for another time, instead of being a child about it.

I had it happen recently, was I thrilled nope, disappointed yep, but life happens, I get it, so just reschedule and have a good time later no harm no foul. 

Like the others said if he can put a bad review you can rebuttal it, but dont waste many brain cells on it. Take care of yourself and your family first.

29 minutes ago, Suzi said:

I don’t really worried about the bad review I actually welcome any review, it just so rude and asshole move to threaten a person  maybe he realize  by now  how wrong  it was  now 

With your reputation and reviews, I am glad you are not really worried.  I'm sorry this happened because someone could not understand about a family emergency, which you communicated to him.  Thankfully, many of us realize that life throws us the unexpected and lean toward kindness and understanding.  Sometimes we plan and the universe changes things.  It is the nature of life.  Sending many smiles and good energy in your direction.  

With your reviews you got nothin to worry about. ;)

3 hours ago, Admiral C said:

When over 50% of the ladies you schedule with "suddenly" have a family emergency....get sick....have  unexpected Aunt Flo ....phone dies.....car dies.....etc...etc...etc.....guys start to find it hard to believe. 

If a guy is having 50% of his scheduled appointments cancelled, he's probably on a blacklist...seriously. This simply doesn't happen to a normal client. ;)

IF he does decide to post a negative review, simply post a rebuttal that is professional and explains your side of the story and as someone else mentioned, your many positive reviews should hopefully quell anyones skepticism on scheduling with you.  I recently had an evening of bad luck with a provider I really like and ultimately we were both at fault.  We will try again another time, stuff happens.  

If I understand correctly you called and told him before the appointment time.  That is neither a session or a NCNS, just a cancellation with notice.  Not even review-able.  If the communication is text or email, keep it to demonstrate notice to mods if he posts and you rebut.  Review will not even stay up if mods are convinced of your side.  Not to speak for them, but this is my understanding of the rules. 

I am sure that was very disappointing to the guy and short notice sucks.  But that is absolutely no excuse - there is no excuse, period - for threatening a lady in any way.  Hope your emergency had a positive outcome.

Suzi;

With any reviews, I toss the best and the worse aside and look to see what the average review would be.

I do read the bad reviews because I learn more from then than I do with the positive reviews. The way lady handles the negative review tells me a lot. If is replies with in a caring, professional and kind way, I would be more likely to book an appointment. If handles correctly, a negative review might bring in more business.

Personal, wouldn't fear a negative feedback.

On 10/31/2018 at 9:04 AM, Suzi said:

many thoughts in this ? 

My suggestion as this has happened to other providers is to reach out to the whisperer or one of the moderators through private message. Tell them the details of the issue with the client. They will generally get back to within 24 hours with instructions to resolve the issue. Also as tempting as it is to respond to the client, wait until you hear back from admin and/or moderator with instructions. Hope this helps. Have a better evening and be safe. 

Anyone who does not want to be patient and have session with you is just cheating themselves.  The the silly man write his review.  You’re the best 

Suzi sweetie dont let him get to you as a bad review here is not the end of the world, it simply means your human and have things that come up like a family emergency which is far more important than a bad review on the board....There are been some recently that are trying to get freebies with their threats so just hold your ground and just know it may be the first but odds are it wont be the last because we are all human here and have things that come up from time to time....We are not robots and that seems to be what some people want but until then they have us....LOL...Smile Suzi and have a wonderful weekend....

On 10/31/2018 at 4:18 PM, Admiral C said:

An unfortunate part of "The Cycle of Fuckery"perhaps. He may just be a dick...but maybe it is the cycle. We know there are plenty of "well reviewed, established ladies" as we say. There are also plenty of air-headed, unreliable, unprofessional ones too. When over 50% of the ladies you schedule with "suddenly" have a family emergency....get sick....have  unexpected Aunt Flo ....phone dies.....car dies.....etc...etc...etc.....guys start to find it hard to believe. No provider is going to tell the truth if she is blowing you off to shop...go to an event...for a better\longer appointment...etc. No, she is going to have "an emergency". Of course then when a provider really has an ACTUAL emergency...the guy just figures it's a lie...."The Cycle of Fuckery".  I would explain the Cycle of Fuckery as it relates to guys who call and waste time, no show, haggle, etc...but I'm sure you all already know it all too well. 

I love this " The cycle of fuckery". You have me smiling this morning! 

On 10/31/2018 at 9:04 AM, Suzi said:

many thoughts in this ? 

call the bluff. One bad review won't hurt business. ToB allows you to respond to a review. If he posts something bad, respond with what you put here. The people who don't understand are folks you wouldn't want to see anyway.