K2dnvrfun

Does size really matter to you?

36 posts in this topic

I'm a short guy...nothing I can do about that.  I've dated and been in relationships with ladies who are shorter and taller than me (from 5' to 5' 11") and enjoyed them all.  Luckily, in our hobby world, I have never felt judged on my height and have had a ton of fun with a number of ladies of all sizes, shapes and heights.  Dang, I am so grateful for my experiences, both in the "real world" and my "fantasy encounter" world.

size, shape, grooming, ethnicity, height, hair color, menu...

i'm just SO stoked there is something for any and all the 'dating' urges one might have right here in one comfy little community...

keep on keepin' on everyone - just be smart and safe.

I'm a petite person, and yes, opposites attract. I love climbing a tall drink. 😍😍

Height does matter to me. While I've seen and enjoyed short girls generally taller is better. Over 6 feet is fantastic. My handle has nothing to do with sex.

On ‎10‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 1:15 PM, airamericavet65 said:

We all are what GOD  has given us to work with. Of course we might all have preferences but each individual is perfect in their own way and enjoying the differences is most of the fun. So if you can't be with the one you love Love the One You're With Neil Young is so good

Love the One You're With was written by Stephen Stills for a solo album. Performed by Crosby, Stills and Nash as well, but sorry, Neil Young, although one of the most versatile of our senior rockers, was not involved.

I'm abnormally tall. Never been with a woman taller than me (6'-5"). But I'm done to try... If you are pm me. LoL. My go to though are short women. I don't know why. Short women are so hot.