K2dnvrfun

Does size really matter to you?

36 posts in this topic

Now ladies I'm not talking about the big (or little) D, and gents I'm not talking about the breasts or boody....get your mind out of the gutter, what kind of forum do you think this is? :)

I'm talking height....what's your take both physically and emotionally

Guys do you care if she's taller or shorter than you?

Ladies how about you what's your preference? 

I'm no Andre the Giant nor a mini me either. I would put myself on the shorter side of the average man. I'm ok with it, been living that life for 40 years or so. But I'm curious how everyone feels about height difference in their partner?

I tend to try to stick with ladies about my height or slightly taller. But there are some taller ladies who I would love to see but have shied away from because of the height difference. 

What say you? Does it matter? Doesn't it?

Just curious 

We all are what GOD  has given us to work with. Of course we might all have preferences but each individual is perfect in their own way and enjoying the differences is most of the fun. So if you can't be with the one you love Love the One You're With Neil Young is so good

I like climbing the tall men and everyone knows my desire for a midget ballerina.

4 minutes ago, Laci French said:

I like climbing the tall men and everyone knows my desire for a midget ballerina.

Check out the rent a midget websites they may have a ballerina available

18 minutes ago, airamericavet65 said:

Love the One You're With Neil Young is so good

Neil is good but that is a Steven Stills song. 😎

As to size for the true lovers of 69 (me!!) height needs to be pretty much even. While i love 5'2" ladies, my tongue does not reach lol!!

3 minutes ago, Just Another Guy said:

We're all the same size when horizontal... :P

Not true. It depends if your laying on your back or stomach. :rolleyes:

In my RL my pick would be someone taller than me, but in a fantasy world it would be more of a personality thing! Size wouldn't matter!😂

12 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

Neil is good but that is a Steven Stills song. 

My mistake I like that whole group so much I tend to not single them out correctly sorry

I like to look in their eyes so I aways the ladies under 5'5" to wear heels, that cures that problem. 

Kissing 'Up' to a tall girl is nice also. 

I've shied away from girls that are more than 1" taller than me in the past.  Not really sure why...   After reading through the responses, I think I'm going to give a taller lady a try!

Size does not matter to me, personality and attitude are the important things. I enjoy working my way around everything else.

1 hour ago, gr8owl said:

As to size for the true lovers of 69 (me!!) height needs to be pretty much even. While i love 5'2" ladies, my tongue does not reach lol!!

Try lying on your sides instead of back/front.  You can curl around and use each others’ thigh for a pillow 😜

Two part answer, size does not matter to me. But I tend to avoid certain activities with a smaller lady as I am a larger built guy.

I'm 5'11" and I think a major difference in size would be a problem, so I have a strict rule that I don't date ladies shorter than 4'6" or taller than 6'6".

I only see one gal taller than me, and it is so hot!

3 hours ago, airamericavet65 said:

We all are what GOD  has given us to work with. Of course we might all have preferences but each individual is perfect in their own way and enjoying the differences is most of the fun. So if you can't be with the one you love Love the One You're With Neil Young is so good

#truth

Love that song, regardless of who sings it :)

2 hours ago, gr8owl said:

I love 69 too, which is one of my concerns with a lady a lot taller, but am sure there are ways around it I just haven't thought of yet. Maybe need to go see a taller lady and figure it out.

46 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

Try lying on your sides instead of back/front.  You can curl around and use each others’ thigh for a pillow 😜

I need to try this, sounds like fun

46 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

I'm 5'11" and I think a major difference in size would be a problem, so I have a strict rule that I don't date ladies shorter than 4'6" or taller than 6'6".

I only see one gal taller than me, and it is so hot!

When ya find one 6'6", send me her number. I'll bring my ladder. :D

I like blonds with blue eyes. About 5'3"and 105lbs. Got any suggestions. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

2 hours ago, tide32 said:

I like blonds with blue eyes. About 5'3"and 105lbs. Got any suggestions. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I can only think of ONE who meets this criteria :P:)

I think all sizes are glorious! When the shoe fits though, isn’t that a beautiful thing!

5 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

Thank you for the suggestion Bit.  However, I assure you as a 69 fan I am well aware of the geometry that gave the position the name to begin with. :P

It does help to an extent but too much difference in height is still not the best.

Yes it does matter, the next one should be nothing shy of 2 karats:D 

1 minute ago, Audrey Astor said:

And you are worth every karat💍😊

50 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

Thank you for the suggestion Bit.  However, I assure you as a 69 fan I am well aware of the geometry that gave the position the name to begin with. :P

As I was sure of that before I posted. 👍

1 hour ago, Audrey Astor said:

Funny girl. :)