MightyRandomDude

Why do guys keep ignoring bad reviews?

58 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Admiral C said:

I see no one is mentioning the obvious, but unpopular, elephant in the room.That's ok...I will.  Even the nicest, most gentlemanly of we hobby guys are an egotistical lot. We are Don Juan, super lovers one and all. Uninhibited, sexually liberated, ultra-skilled stick-men and robo-tongues.  OK...so a lady has bad reviews.....that's mainly because she has been with the wrong clients. Once she is face to face with the amazing ME, she will melt into a wanton passion machine. My charm, looks, and skills put James Bond to shame, and she will throw herself to me harder than any Bond-girl. AT LEAST 50% of what most guys want and buy from providers is ego trip.

Hmmm....Where have you been all my life? 🤷‍♀️😁

2 hours ago, Admiral C said:

I see no one is mentioning the obvious, but unpopular, elephant in the room.That's ok...I will.  Even the nicest, most gentlemanly of we hobby guys are an egotistical lot. We are Don Juan, super lovers one and all. Uninhibited, sexually liberated, ultra-skilled stick-men and robo-tongues.  OK...so a lady has bad reviews.....that's mainly because she has been with the wrong clients. Once she is face to face with the amazing ME, she will melt into a wanton passion machine. My charm, looks, and skills put James Bond to shame, and she will throw herself to me harder than any Bond-girl. AT LEAST 50% of what most guys want and buy from providers is ego trip.

OP - There's a very famous saying among the males of this species - in fact, I understand that they are the most-common last words of the males of our species.  I think it sort of applies here, those words are:

"Hold my drink, watch this...."

Same concept.

Edited by BadBoy

The guys that perplex me are the 15 minute sessions that say "seemed 3G to me" Well, duh, you asked for it.

For me, if the provider posts a rebuttal it is often enough to shed some light on what may have happened.  But if NO's are a persistent pattern, then I may abstain. 

Edited by Robert Johnson
Corrected "are rebuttal" to "a rebuttal."

On 10/30/2018 at 7:06 PM, MightyRandomDude said:

I can definitely see number one happening, great point Sabina!

My name is not sabina

On 10/30/2018 at 11:23 AM, MightyRandomDude said:

One of the most exciting parts of this hobby is to read all the reviews for providers who post on the board. But I just can’t understand, for the life of me, why guys keep going to see providers who have bad reviews? Some have three ‘NO’s in a row, yet guys seek their services...impossible for me to understand. In other case, one provider has 19 NO’s, with terrible reviews, out of 67. That’s almost 30% bad service, yet people don’t care! I’m just curious to hear other people’s opinion on this subject...

Simple answer is MEN will be MEN....... Once you get that hot visual in the smaller brain, some will do pretty much anything to solve that visual itch. EXAMPLE:  I wanted to see this provider who No Showed me at least 4 times and I never wrote a review on her, but she had great reviews from those that she had seen. The reason I was persistent was because I connected with her pretty well through text and I was wanting to actually see if the connection would be the same in person. I have learned that it simply boils down to each encounter is not promised to go the same way for each client. This is why you may see some good and some bad reviews. I can't think of any scenarios where I seen a provider with multiple "No" reviews in a row and I booked a session. But I can say there is girls that I see that are one way with me and not the same way with others..........

and...

one man's trash is another man's treasure...

or

one man gathers what another man spills...

or

or or or...

reviews are just information, to each their own in what they cull from them to hobby the way the feel safe and satisfied...

On 11/2/2018 at 1:03 AM, Calisurfgirl said:

My name is not sabina

I knew that...☺️ Sorry...

I’m going to take a guess and say about half of you do as I do on this board.  I either start by reading the new reviews or I jump right to the listings.  If I’m reading reviews I look for the girls with 1 or 2 next to their name.  Always looking for new talent.  Then I’m guilty of reading the physical description and then check to see if the reviewer has any street credibility.  If I’m starting with the listings it is the pictures that draw me in.  Like most guys I have a certain type that gets my blood flowing.  When I find someone that interests me I do my homework and may shoot over a text.  The only way I’ll see a non-reviewed woman is if someone I trust on here vouches for them.

Now as far as the whole “no” review thing goes that is another story.  There are obvious reasons to take a no review seriously.  Fake pictures, pimps, thieves, and worse are just a few.  If the reviewer says the pics are accurate or she is better looking in real life now I must read on.  Some people get upset if a certain service is not offered and that is understandable.  For me it is MSOG.  However I need the visual.  Looking at a beautiful, small, firm butt is even better than the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel.  I can deal with some crazy as long as the end result is that glorious visual.  Sure even I reach a point where the price or drama is not worth the end result, but you never know until you try.

What would you guys do if you run across a reputable but new young  provider her on TOB that was a no show once and cancelled 45 minutes before on the second appointment. I don’t want to give her a bad review but she’s wasted a lot of my time. I decided to give her a break and not review her. Yet, it’s a disservice to the guys not knowing her behavior which is the original topic here. How about you? No show review or not? She said she had good reasons, if they are true.

11 hours ago, Skg said:

What would you guys do if you run across a reputable but new young  provider her on TOB that was a no show once and cancelled 45 minutes before on the second appointment. I don’t want to give her a bad review but she’s wasted a lot of my time. I decided to give her a break and not review her. Yet, it’s a disservice to the guys not knowing her behavior which is the original topic here. How about you? No show review or not? She said she had good reasons, if they are true.

SKG according to your post, she no showed the first time, the second she canceled 45 minutes before and you stated she had good reasons. I agree that your time/little brainer was wasted but it doesn't appear that you drove to the location or sat in a parking lot. To me, her actions does not warrant a bad review, it warrants a third chance. Did you believe those good reasons is my question for you. Second, did she offer to see you again? Regardless of the answers, me personally I wouldn't give her a review based off what you stated. I would either reschedule with her or move on ...............

15 hours ago, Skg said:

Holding a grudge, eh? I'm guessing this wasn't recent. Forget it and move on. You have no idea what caused the no-show and cancellation, and posting a review now will make you look vengeful and bitter.

12 hours ago, Laci French said:

Just read a SO-SO review where the guy got off twice and it speaks volumes about him and I wanted to give her a hug. 

I think I saw that review, too. What an ass-hat. Blacklist?

20 minutes ago, Just Another Guy said:

I think I saw that review, too. What an ass-hat. Blacklist?

This would be one of the bad reviews that I certinelly will ignore..but blacklisting for expressing his opinion and admitting that they didn't connect seems alittle excessive to me.

Edited by Juskiddng
Typo

1 hour ago, Juskiddng said:

This would be one of the bad reviews that I certinelly will ignore..but blacklisting for expressing his opinion and admitting that they didn't connect seems alittle excessive to me.

I wouldn't go as far as to literally "blacklist" him - but he is definitely going on my personal '"Do-NOT-See List."

One of the most exciting parts of this hobby is to read all the reviews for providers who post on the board. But I just can’t understand, for the life of me, why guys keep going to see providers who have bad reviews? Some have three ‘NO’s in a row, yet guys seek their services...impossible for me to understand. In other case, one provider has 19 NO’s, with terrible reviews, out of 67. That’s almost 30% bad service, yet people don’t care! I’m just curious to hear other people’s opinion on this subject...

Chances are pretty good that they see the ads...but didn't read the reviews.

Random, I immediately thought of this thread yesterday because I was looking to book with this particular girl a couple of weeks ago who had zero reviews at the time but I was a little too busy to make things work. Recently, I see she has gotten a couple "No" reviews in a row LOL and for the first time, I encounter what your post is all about. I am going to sit this one out and not seek this particular girl's company based off of the two negative reviews. Maybe in the future if things change for the better, I may revisit the option of possibly scheduling with her.

18 hours ago, Juskiddng said:

I was not advocating, just asking...

There are some who once again are using the reviews to out the girls, it happened before a few years ago and it is happening again...There are guys who are not even decent clients but down right bad ones being allowed to post reviews after strong arming on of the ladies, thats what this has come down to and seriously no one sees a problem with some one who gets 50 reviews in less than a year????  The review  system has become corrupt and undependable at best....

4 hours ago, Barbi said:

There are some who once again are using the reviews to out the girls, it happened before a few years ago and it is happening again...There are guys who are not even decent clients but down right bad ones being allowed to post reviews after strong arming on of the ladies, thats what this has come down to and seriously no one sees a problem with some one who gets 50 reviews in less than a year????  The review  system has become corrupt and undependable at best....

If you received a PM from some one that you question the legitimacy and/or integrity , Please report those individual's PM so we can take action.

11 hours ago, Barbi said:

seriously no one sees a problem with some one who gets 50 reviews in less than a year????  The review  system has become corrupt and undependable at best....

50 in a year and sky is falling, but 37 and all is good? What am i missing?

On 11/6/2018 at 8:42 PM, Barbi said:

Maybe, but it’s all we have. 

A bad review or two is not a deal breaker for me. I look at a few things.

how did he review others

how did others review her

did she respond with class

every one is not a match just as in every business. 

Everyone has an off day ... if she has more no’s then yes’s I m thinking my experience will be much different and there are too many ladies who take pride in what they are doing to waist my time with those that don’t. 

What I hate is those that review yes and give a terrible review... why would you do that? Be honest be respectful when giving a review this is someone’s livelihood. 

Okay  I think some of you took what I said out of context of what I was actually trying to say....There seems to be some reviewers who are spamming the board....I have no doubts that some guys see several girls a week but I know there are a lot of gentlemen who do not write reviews...Dont get me wrong I am not saying everyone is a problem because that is not the case but what I am trying to say is everyone should proceed with a little added caution regarding some of the reviews that we see, as it does seem some accounts were created to give legitimacy to some who might be all that legit....This board is the best board around and the admin here work very hard to keep things on the up and up, but there are times that it has to be just too much and they count on us to ask questions about things that might strike us as being a bit off..Remember one important thing, what is said in reviews is used by others here to gauge their participation so it is important that we all do our best to insure the reviews are legit, as it is a matter of personal safety and well being in this hobby...Yes it is true the reviews are all we have and they do help but we need to remember at the end of the day we are counting on each other here to have our backs and without that we have absolutely nothing....That can not be discounted in any way shape or form, so please that was not what i was intending to seem like I was saying so I apologize if that is how it came across because there is no way to discount the importance of that...

4 hours ago, Barbi said:
  • There seems to be some reviewers who are spamming the board....
  • I am trying to say is everyone should proceed with a little added caution regarding some of the reviews that we see, as it does seem some accounts were created to give legitimacy to some who might be all that legit....

We can not take action on "There seems to be" as this is hearsay with no evidence to back up the claim.

Again please use the Report Function and submit info about any user that you question the legitimacy and/or integrity.

With evidence we can confidently proceed.

Its always been a cumulative effort with the User Group and we encourage the Reports.

Yes I do know this but have been busy with other things which I really need to put aside for a few and take care of those who take care of me here....Thanks for the reminder....