Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Calisurfgirl

20 posts in this topic

SunnyLove  - (214)415-6636  

Nancy Love - (214)546-5785

These two are the funniest because they are the exact same person. I noticed this yesterday because literally one post was listed on top of the other. Using the exact same person in both profiles. 

http://theotherboard.com/users/131570  - that is Nancy Love

https://theotherboard.com/users/129275 - that is Sunny Love

Notice the time when you go to the URL(s) I have provided for both fake ass providers. Also two different name(s) and telephone numbers. It did not take rocket science to figure this one out. At least be original and not use the same person for both profiles. This or these scammers are definitely LAZY. 

Asian ads, I'm working on the usually 99.9% correct theory that the pics are stolen. And with Asian providers, tend to move about the country in groups, so, "managed", and in this case lazy about the ads.

What I found amusing is one of the reviews was a threeway with both of the ladies, and "Pictures accurate: Yes".

49 minutes ago, acmb2017 said:

They claim to be twin sisters if my memory serves.

I recall this being said before but not sure when.

15 hours ago, Calisurfgirl said:

These two are the funniest because they are the exact same person. I noticed this yesterday because literally one post was listed on top of the other. Using the exact same person in both profiles. 

Notice the time when you go to the URL(s) I have provided for both fake ass providers. Also two different name(s) and telephone numbers. It did not take rocket science to figure this one out. At least be original and not use the same person for both profiles. This or these scammers are definitely LAZY. 

4 hours ago, Denver1 said:

I saw them together.  The pics are real and they are twins.  It was great. 

One of these two posts is untrue.

4 minutes ago, boink36 said:

One of these two posts is untrue.

Or both since the photos are stolen from a site called fetlife 

This topic was discussed the last time they visited. These girls are real providers and they are fraternal twins and provide a great service.

Cali if would finish your research you should be able to find the thread discussing them. I

18 hours ago, Calisurfgirl said:

13 hours ago, NoCoGeezer said:

Asian ads, I'm working on the usually 99.9% correct theory that the pics are stolen. And with Asian providers, tend to move about the country in groups, so, "managed", and in this case lazy about the ads.

What I found amusing is one of the reviews was a threeway with both of the ladies, and "Pictures accurate: Yes".

This topic was discussed the last time they visited. These girls are real providers and they are fraternal twins and provide a great service.

Cali if would finish your research you should be able to find the thread discussing them. I

18 hours ago, Calisurfgirl said:

Geezer,

For a person that only has posted four reviews and not one since last year. I dont care that you are a forum troll. But i dont appreciate being called a liar. If you have a question about my reviews you should have contacted me by before calling me out in a public place which is also against the rules here.

3 hours ago, Calisurfgirl said:

Or both since the photos are stolen from a site called fetlife 

If they stole photos they are accurate photos. Since there are no distinguishing features such as tattoos and their faces are not shown in the picture there is no way to say these are their actual pictures. But you are an educated woman and should be able to distinguish between accurate and actual. We dont have that choice when submitting a review. 

What i can tell everyone these photos are accurate and you will see absolutely woman that are accurately represented and you will not be disappointed in their looks or in the time spent with them. I stand behind my reviews 

40 minutes ago, new2hobbying said:

If they stole photos they are accurate photos. Since there are no distinguishing features such as tattoos and their faces are not shown in the picture there is no way to say these are their actual pictures. But you are an educated woman and should be able to distinguish between accurate and actual. We dont have that choice when submitting a review. 

What i can tell everyone these photos are accurate and you will see absolutely woman that are accurately represented and you will not be disappointed in their looks or in the time spent with them. I stand behind my reviews 

If they are not the women in the photos, the photos are not accurate at all. 

2 hours ago, new2hobbying said:

Accurate photos of who?

If they aren’t actual photos of themselves, then the photos are FAKE.

5 hours ago, new2hobbying said:

Geezer,

For a person that only has posted four reviews and not one since last year. I dont care that you are a forum troll. But i dont appreciate being called a liar. If you have a question about my reviews you should have contacted me by before calling me out in a public place which is also against the rules here.

First, in order for them to look identical, they would be “Identical” twins not “Faternal”. This is how med school pays off. Especially when someone states that the creator of the topic needs to “Research”. Well, 4yrs of undergrad, 3yrs of grad school, accompanied by almost 4 years of med school give or take 6 months proves vital. “Identical” means they are the same gender and look “Identical “. “Fraternal Twins”, usually develop in 2 separate amniotic sacs, they also are usually of the opposite gender.  DO NOT LOOK THE SAME. They do not have the same DNA. So if they told you they were faternal twins, but looking identical that is 💯 % LIE. That is a medical fact. If anyone wishes to argue that FACT please tell me that the 753,000 dollar education is also a lie because I would want the money and time spent toward education back , with interest. 

Edited by Calisurfgirl

5 hours ago, Calisurfgirl said:

First, in order for them to look identical, they would be “Identical” twins not “Faternal”. This is how med school pays off. Especially when someone states that the creator of the topic needs to “Research”. Well, 4yrs of undergrad, 3yrs of grad school, accompanied by almost 4 years of med school give or take 6 months proves vital. “Identical” means they are the same gender and look “Identical “. “Fraternal Twins”, usually develop in 2 separate amniotic sacs, they also are usually of the opposite gender.  DO NOT LOOK THE SAME. They do not have the same DNA. So if they told you they were faternal twins, but looking identical that is 💯 % LIE. That is a medical fact. If anyone wishes to argue that FACT please tell me that the 753,000 dollar education is also a lie because I would want the money and time spent toward education back , with interest. 

You're super aggressive everytime you post. I hope your day is filled with rainbows and unicorns! 😁 life is too short to worry about who's real and fake...

Especially if you're real.....🤔

I don't get what the major problem is here.  These women apparently look alike - they use photos that are representative of what they look like (not the first to have used 'representative photos" in this business) and they have been reviewed as being legit.  What am I missing - what's the problem?  Who cares whether they are twins/fraternal/identical/etc.  They look alike and according to the gent who reviewed them - they provide good service.    Next?

If the “twins” are using phony photos that are not actually photos of them, the photos need to be removed .

13 hours ago, boink36 said:

If they are not the women in the photos, the photos are not accurate at all. 

Boink,

Please check with the other mods in regards to the topic about the Love twins.  They went through this in July and since they can not by the rules post an image of the two of them together I had sent them one that was provided by the girls.  They cleared themselves then and I am not sure why they are being harassed now. 

As for accurate vs actual.  Let's try this scenario.  Have you ever seen a forgery of any type of artwork? Whether this be a painting, drawing or currency.   While we could agree that the forgery is not the actual artwork you will find obvious fakes and you find ACCURATE copies.  

For reviews we are not provided an option for "actual accurate" pictures. We use what have available to us and then have the opportunity expound in comments if necessary. If I new they were fake photos that would be have been denoted along with detailed comments to provide an accurate review.

You have two eye witness that based on what you see on the screen and what we have seen in person both feel these are accurate photos.  And while that stands up in a court of law 99 out of 100 times.  I do not go to an appointment and pull out their posted picture and start comparing all of there features to make sure they are identical.   I believe everyone would agree this would be much easier if every one were honest or had such distinguishing features that is was easy to tell.   I appreciate the mods tremendously they do a lot of good work to help us out.  

I am pretty sure it is against tob rules to Libel against very real and reviewed providers. 

On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 3:42 AM, Calisurfgirl said:

I have provided for both fake ass providers.

I hope the appropriate action is taken when such egregious violations happen.  This is supposed to be a fun community and while the intentions of the op might have been in the right place one has to stop and question, we her intentions pure and just happen to go arie or was she her to damage peoples reputation to what has been proven libel. 

While I don't like people using faked or forged pictures.  At least Sunny love will get a thorough examination on Monday and if it turns out be a forgery by god it I am sure it will be a damn accurate one unless she has done something to herself in the last 3 months. 

I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys the wonderful offering that this site offers.

Safe hobbying

Edited by new2hobbying
sp

Everyone has valid points and from this point if the is a discrepancy contacting the moderators or admin is the route i will take. I have viewed all comments, with now the belief after rereading the TOB rules that that is the better route to go. The moderators are very proactive and helpful for all guests and members , providers/hobbyists should be safe, and happy with the relationships they discover, grow. Happy hobbying. Hope everyone has a productive and safe Halloween.