Fallshine86

Exploration Fantasy

23 posts in this topic

What is the rarest and most unique fantasy you have been asked to participate in or asked someone to be a part of? 

Did it turn out leaving you feeling like life couldnt ever get better than this, great, good, ok, bad, terrible, frightened or seeking witness protection? 

If a girl can make your fantasy a reality for you then how far would you get into it, travel for it and how long would you continue it ? 

Do you believe the fantasy could manifest itself in your life and become your new reality?

Being watched is one of the craziest I have done. It does turn me on! It’s super fun! However, I don’t think I’d like to be the watcher. 

Good topic!

34 minutes ago, Audrey Astor said:

Being watched is one of the craziest I have done. It does turn me on! It’s super fun! However, I don’t think I’d like to be the watcher. 

Good topic!

Watched in a situation where it was just a stranger getting an eyeful because of where you were or was it an arranged scenario of being watched?

I honestly can’t imagine how I could ever do this. Call me Dr Flacid!

Not sure about “rarest or most unique” but one of the most fun times was several years ago when on occasion a small group of hobbyists and providers threw a party in which it was understood that an orgy was gonna occurr.  Watching and being watched is erotically stimulating ! !  Dr Flacid, I bet a naked sexy lady could get yours to perform even while you are being watched.

2 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

Good topic!

The risk of being watched at any rate ...... semi public areas

Mr Smilin, I’d love to see you correct Sir! I’ll even buy 😎

1 hour ago, smilin said:

Dr Flacid, I bet a naked sexy lady could get yours to perform even while you are being watched.

11 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

Good topic!

It can be hard to be the "watcher" without wanting to join in on the fun.  ;)

25 minutes ago, average1 said:

It can be hard to be the "watcher" without wanting to join in on the fun.  ;)

Not if you’re tied to the chair 😁

Before she got sick, every couple of months, my wife and I would pick out a bar/tavern where we were sure we were not known. She would wear this really short sexy black dress, OMG she had the legs for it, and go in without me. I would come in about 15 min later and sit at the bar. The whole idea was to act like we did not know one another. We would flirt, tease and she would make sure to show a lot of leg. Occasionally a guy would hit on her, buy her a drink. That was even hotter!!! Oh how I loved walking out of that bar with that hot little minx and all the guys watching. Sometimes we never made it out of the parking lot before.... I have lately wished I could do that with a lady. Fun post!!!

17 minutes ago, Raine-7379 said:

The Starbucks bathroom sink can hold a 135 pounds.... 

That's a solid sink. And quite the vision. :)

18 minutes ago, Raine-7379 said:

Good to know, want to go for coffee?😁😁

1 hour ago, goodguy69 said:

Good to know, want to go for coffee?😁😁

A wet cappuccino sounds yummy... 

5 minutes ago, Raine-7379 said:

A warm wet cappuccino sounds yummy... 

You almost read my mind. But I fixed it for ya😘

6 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

Watching 2 ladies while you are tied to a chair (hands tied too) would be a hell of a lot of fun...especially if they occasionally came and teased you

4 hours ago, Raine-7379 said:

Now everytime I go into Starbucks, I am going to be thinking about that :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

Now everytime I go into Starbucks, I am going to be thinking about that :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

7 hours ago, goodguy69 said:

Everytime you have coffee, and dry your hands on a towel.

6 minutes ago, Raine-7379 said:

Everytime you have coffee, and dry your hands on a towel.

Damn, I have coffee and dry my hands everyday, several times a day. I gave up cigarettes, I cant 't give up my coffee too, and there is no way I cannot dry my hands, so I guess you will be in my thoughts everyday. But Im OK with that.

I have a thing for getting frisky in hotel windows.  There's a perfect place for it downtown, facing the clock tower.   

10 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

Bit, I ran out of rep points for the day, but your post brought a big.....grin to my face !!  :D

9 hours ago, Raine-7379 said:

That paints a great fantasy picture for me.  And know that I am a HUGE coffee shop person.  Hmmmmmm.....;)

Coffee is always good in my book too! Thinking of Raine with a falling towel washing hands at Starbucks! Damn Sexy!