Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bigfoot257

Loveland 411

10 posts in this topic

I recently moved to Loveland and have noticed there are an unusual amount of Chinese massage businesses.  Anyone know if these places are the type of establishment I would be "happy" with?

well that is a good problem to have!!!

certainly one great way to find out..

and you may leave kind of happy having just had a great massage...

win win...

Some of those places are legit massage businesses.  I like the onee that give a good massage and leave me happy

and i should have pointed out - apologies for posting twice...

my experience with these is:

1.  there is a line in the massage universe called trust at almost at everyone one of these spas save for the Dallas ones.  And.  So many of these posts i read where the OP was told the spa was a 'no go', yet i had been about 4 times only to leave happy on my 3rd time.  After i had seen the same masseuse a few times. Conversely, i have made this same post and was told to definitely go visit a certain salon only to find out it was DIY only for me - Hey, Hobby happens:)

2. there will no doubt be turnover and you will find that those may recommend a place for giving great massages but when you go it isn't so great - because the happy masseuse is no longer working there.

few truer words in this hobby than YMMV...

upside is you get to find out  while getting hopefully getting a decent/affordable massage...

good luck!

Just now, Bigfoot257 said:

Some of those places are legit massage businesses.  I like the onee that give a good massage and leave me happy

so true.  i have a local spot i like, and they will massage darn near every inch of you undraped but that's it and it's only $50...

and you can't get in without and appointment:)

It's been my experience the ones in Denver have the best looking ladies.  Up in northern CO these places tend to employ older women in their 50s and above.  I guess it just comes down to me going in and seeing what's available.

One thing to keep in mind, a lot of the ladies are not there voluntarily 

Add to other comments, north I-25 corridor has what appears to be high LE activity with AMPs over last few years. Good chance will be ok, but, might want to think about it before committing.

9 hours ago, NoCoGeezer said:

Add to other comments, north I-25 corridor has what appears to be high LE activity with AMPs over last few years. Good chance will be ok, but, might want to think about it before committing.

I know of 5 off hand in Loveland alone.  Makes me think most are legit massage businesses considering if they were the other kind they wouldn't last too long.

There are many of FBSM ladies here on the board you will be much more happy with.  Don't go the Chinese establishments.

Search the board for ladies in your area. :)