K2dnvrfun

What is it about that girl at the mall?

23 posts in this topic

So as I have now visited several lovely ladies and got to know them, and realize that these fine ladies can totally be the girl next door in the real world....smart, sophisticated, pretty, regular every day women....it makes me wonder who else I cross paths with is also in the business? 

Is it the fine looking lady working at the front desk of my kids school who gives me a little wink as I walk by, or maybe the hot checkout lady at homedepot who licks her lips just right as she wishes me a good day, or the woman with the tight body and a touch of naughty cleavage showing as she walks through the mall .....

As I travel through my every day life, as I see beautiful women all around ,a little corner of my mind wonders if she could possibly be in the business.

I know chances are she's not but I know they are out there in the real world too, so maybe, just maybe.

Who have you seen in your every day life that you wonder is it possible she partakes too?

Edited by K2dnvrfun

Happens to me all the time!  See gorgeous men in my everyday life and hope they find me on TOB. I need business cards😂

Edited by Laci French

15 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Happens to me all the time!  See gorgeous men in my everyday life and hope they find me on TOB. I need business cards😂

I found you, and would love to find you again.  I'll take a biz card. :)

I have had those thoughts, fantasies a couple of times.  Early this year I was in an Ace Hardware store and a female associate ask me if I needed help. Holly Molly she was so pretty. Pretty as in the classic MILF next door. The way she looked at me, the way she walked. She had a sly sideways look that could make a guy crazy. The first time she ask me, is that all you need, I would have bet the farm she was much more than a sale associate. I sought her out each time I was that store for the next several weeks and then.....poof she was gone. I haven't thought of her in a while. Hummmm. Your post made me smile. Thank you. 

Ha - and i guarantee true for everyone who 'dates' in any of these dating communities...

I travel for work every week and am in 2-3 airports weekly and 'constantly' wonder if some of the lovely ladies i see are hobbyists...

And in a very rare instance they are on my flight, that gets me really thinking...

3 hours ago, hornyoldtoad said:

Ha - and i guarantee true for everyone who 'dates' in any of these dating communities...

I travel for work every week and am in 2-3 airports weekly and 'constantly' wonder if some of the lovely ladies i see are hobbyists...

And in a very rare instance they are on my flight, that gets me really thinking...

I thought that exact same thing this morning as I was watching all the ladies board the flight I was on, and then the flight attendants- whoa damn. Really funny where the mind wanders these days.

This is one of the more twisted side effects of the hobby. I totally agree with everything I’m reading here. Do you guys ever find yourself having to take manual control over your eyes?

27 minutes ago, LightningP said:

Do you guys ever find yourself having to take manual control over your eyes?

Yes. 

Now that I'm in this hobby, yes, I've often wondered (hoped) that the attractive woman in the car next to me, or wherever, is a provider. To take it a step further, the bigger pleaser would be finding out that the gal you least expected (for whatever reason) would be a hobbyist.

9 hours ago, Laci French said:

Would you ever actually hand out business cards? Once or twice I've met a lady who just screamed "hobby", but there didn't seem to be any good way for either of us to actually bring up the topic, and so we went our separate ways.

10-15 years ago Inwas in I70 in rush hour traffic and saw a car with the magnetic signs on the doors.

I looked at the lady driving and thought “is she really a hooker advertising herself this way”?

I made note of the phone number and called her, and sure enough, she was a “working lady”.  😳😳

14 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

10-15 years ago Inwas in I70 in rush hour traffic and saw a car with the magnetic signs on the doors.

I looked at the lady driving and thought “is she really a hooker advertising herself this way”?

I made note of the phone number and called her, and sure enough, she was a “working lady”.  😳😳

Hmmm.... maybe we need to go back to that, and use hobby terms so not to offend the non-hobbyists. You may be on to something!

To those not "in the know", being a "hobbyist" could mean you make model airplanes.  A sign that said "Hobbyist:  555-1234" would probably be meaningless to 99% of the people who saw it

I've experienced this in a different way. While at restaurants or a store I've thought "wow shes gorgeous! She would do great in this business" Haha but have never ever said anything of course. 

Interesting topic. I have a female friend of mine, stunning beauty. Always thought that she had a dirty side and that she would be amazing in this business.

About 3 years ago I recognized her photos on this very site. Have not said a word and I never, ever, ever will. That privacy is hers to keep, not mine to intrude.

Another time I was checking into a hotel in Madison, WI and the lady in front of me paid cash for her room for one night only and did not have any luggage.

Immediately I figured she was working.  Didn’t catch her room number though. 😂😂

Sure, I see a number of women over the course of the week where I go "damn!!". But over the years, I've learned to temper myself re: these women are working their job due to they are not hobby or near-hobby "friendly". Yeah, might be flirty with me (see: my cigar shop that has a smokin' young lady working weekdays, and then the pretty married milf on football Sunday), but, they have limits and don't want to cross their personal boundaries, and hence, I don't go into pervy old guy mode with them. They get enough pery guys hitting on them, they don't need another one. In turn, yes, no physical joy, but have a fun person to hang with, be it the cigar shop, favorite sports bar, etc. And occasionally it evolves into a bit more.

That said, back to semi-regular topic of hobby ladies in civilian world, yes, have met a few that were UTR. Decades ago, met a waitress that was an FBSM woman. Lady I met a couple of years ago in a social setting was advertising for a brief while on a different board recently.

But, yeah, lots of women out there I see every day and wonder.

19 hours ago, turtlerabbit said:

Would you ever actually hand out business cards? Once or twice I've met a lady who just screamed "hobby", but there didn't seem to be any good way for either of us to actually bring up the topic, and so we went our separate ways.

Thinking on a larger scale...a plane flyer message. Maybe I could even convince BadBoy to jump out and throw confetti 🎉 

17 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Thinking on a larger scale...a plane flyer message. Maybe I could even convince BadBoy to jump out and throw confetti 🎉 

Get the goodyear blimp to hover over Bronco stadium and Coors field. 😊😊😘

2 hours ago, Laci French said:

Sorry, I don't litter. :rolleyes:

On ‎10‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 3:18 PM, LightningP said:

This is one of the more twisted side effects of the hobby. I totally agree with everything I’m reading here. Do you guys ever find yourself having to take manual control over your eyes?

I have to admit, I certainly notice the ladies a lot more since I became a sporting gent 9 or 10 years ago.  Prior to that, my idea of good looking was the media-manufactured ideal we get sold: Early 20s, 36-24-36, perfect hair, perfect lips, etc. (not that there's anything wrong with that).  However, nowadays I find myself looking at a much greater variety of ladies: 19-50 (and maybe a bit higher), maybe a bit wider in the hips, maybe a bit flatter in the chest, hair a bit messy, but with those eyes.  However, since I am a simple man, unlike the rest of you I don't wonder if they are in the sport, I just wonder if they would fuck me (probably not, but, hey, it's my fantasy so I can have them do anything I want, sure they would - and they would love it!).

I caught myself looking across the table at a customer the other day, who I know to be 63, and all I could think was, "Goddamn she has gorgeous eyes, look at those eyes, hey, she's actually a fox, I wonder if she would fuck me?"  Given that her husband was sitting next to her, and I had to be careful and take manual control of my own eyes, I will never find out, but goddamn.... those eyes....