Chuck.texas

To Greek or Not to Greek

58 posts in this topic

Taboo: a subject people aren't willing to discuss or acknowledge.

A line in the sand can not hold us back, but in the mind it is like a wall.

tejáschuck seems to be giving an introductory outline on which we can expand with ideas or move on. 

Discussions are so funny. Some control, lead, manipulate, play devil's advocate, or simply give some hints about their own experiences.

Luckily subjects have a way of coming up again. And there's always the search function. 

Probably private conversations may feel more productive in the end.

i think greek is completely fine if not awesome considering the prepping is a good cleanse -- yes ive done it a couple times when prep was not done and it was messing juat be syre to rinse it off fast and hold your breath- lessons learned -- huge turn on when girls can dt squirt or speak greek 

On 10/28/2018 at 1:04 AM, mountainrider33 said:

Against the site rules

On 10/28/2018 at 1:04 AM, mountainrider33 said:

Against the site rules

TOB site rules, yes.  Not provider website rules.....

Enema Is always nice way to help you clean yourself before hand.

Edited by Calik8

On 10/27/2018 at 0:56 PM, Chuck.texas said:

I have had this conversation with with many and I would like to see what the TOB hobbiest provider and client has to say about this taboo topic. 

Size does matter. Ahhh yes indeed. So if you average your possibility of going on the trip is greater that those who have a beer can. 

Safety. Safe play is a must of course. But be sure you have the right lube. The wrong lube will make the experience sticky and having to put too much will reduce the sensitivity. 

When to say no more. If your gentle both will have a great experience. If your aggressive then your trip to the islands will stop. 

Messy. Well this is a topic that must be addressed. Will there be some messy experiences. In one word “Yep”. Be prepared and have a towel to clean up. It happens so don’t stress. For the provider it could be embarrassing. It comes with the territory. 

Advertising Greek or not. There are very few providers that will advertise this. It usually is a conversation done in private when reviewing the rules of engagement. 

I am not into visits to Greece but a few of my gay friends are and they recommend coconut oil lol!

On 10/28/2018 at 9:32 AM, Laci French said:

Reading this makes me need to take a shit. Thanks OP😂😂

I guess if you really have your heart set on it I have a shit you can take. :D

I hate dookie threads 🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮

interesting...

what about guys receiving Greek? For those that have experienced a prostate massage - would you do it again? 

I had it done recently and I’m afraid I fell in love with the lady 😛

17 hours ago, Todoesprivado said:

interesting...

what about guys receiving Greek? For those that have experienced a prostate massage - would you do it again? 

I probably enjoy getting more than I enjoy giving and I like both. There's just something about a pretty woman with a toy in her hand...

20 hours ago, Todoesprivado said:

interesting...

If your talking about the lady I think you are she is AMAZING at it.... I'm glad she convinced me to give it a try cause I was definitely afraid to, but she is good at making you feel comfortable and it definitely can be intense.

On 7/1/2019 at 7:03 PM, Todoesprivado said:

interesting...

AaaHhhh.... HELL NO!!!! and I also won’t travel down the Hershey highway... there are a LOT more side roads to experience that are much better to travel on... I’m talking about CURVES, hills, wet roads, shifting gears, adjusting the throttle, checking oil pressure... like Led Zeppelin says: “come to me for service every hundred miles.” THATS what I’m talking about!!! 😂😂. 

Only Greek I like is yogurt and baklava! 😁  I know several ladies who enjoy it so good for them.

3 hours ago, BigBaldBlk said:

I know several ladies who enjoy it so good for them.

These ladies are the only ones I would go greek with. It's been a rare experience for me! 

On 10/28/2018 at 9:32 AM, Laci French said:

Reading this makes me need to take a shit. Thanks OP😂😂

Makes me wanna grab the comics section and head to the " library"     Lol! 

Hunter if your a plumber dookie is our bread and butter. 

On 10/28/2018 at 7:55 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

And an EXTRA Clean diet! 

Eh. You don't go knocking on Poop's door and get mad when Poop is home.

I have been with TOB companions who generally  fall into one of these categories:

1. No Greek. Period.

2. May possibly participate.  YMMV.

3. Likes Greek

4. Craves/ requires Greek. 

I don't usually do a search for this.  Other considerations are more important. If it is available, its a bonus. If not, no big deal. 

8 hours ago, brunodtc said:

Eh. You don't go knocking on Poop's door and get mad when Poop is home.

You get what you ask for possibly, your response cracked me up! There are many ladies who are able to do it without something escaping from the poopshoot! That is all I can say! 😂😂😂

5 hours ago, sb1212 said:

I have been with TOB companions who generally  fall into one of these categories:

1. No Greek. Period.

2. May possibly participate.  YMMV.

3. Likes Greek

4. Craves/ requires Greek. 

I don't usually do a search for this.  Other considerations are more important. If it is available, its a bonus. If not, no big deal. 

I really like your response @sb1212

Well, lucky me, I ended up with a provider that has the hardest, best orgasms (according to her) from having it hard and fast up the back door.  She is also clinically prepped and clean, so no accidents there... If it's a morning appointment she drinks only water for breakfast, because she will DT me until she gags - no hands!  (Hers or mine.)  So I'm guessing, I spend about 50% of the time deep inside her backside, and the other 50% making sure none of her body is neglected.  I tried Greek with several providers, was kind of 50 -50 about it until I met her.  Now I'm addicted.  She also gave me my first 1 finger and then in another appointment, 2 fingered prostate massage,  and her TUMA is unrivaled.  She's going to kill me someday.... I'll die a happy man!

5 hours ago, F117 said:

Well, lucky me, I ended up with a provider that has the hardest, best orgasms (according to her) from having it hard and fast up the back door.  She is also clinically prepped and clean, so no accidents there... If it's a morning appointment she drinks only water for breakfast, because she will DT me until she gags - no hands!  (Hers or mine.)  So I'm guessing, I spend about 50% of the time deep inside her backside, and the other 50% making sure none of her body is neglected.  I tried Greek with several providers, was kind of 50 -50 about it until I met her.  Now I'm addicted.  She also gave me my first 1 finger and then in another appointment, 2 fingered prostate massage,  and her TUMA is unrivaled.  She's going to kill me someday.... I'll die a happy man!

She sounds like an angel!  Would love to find a lovely lady just like her :-)

F117 hope you submit a review of this lady, sound like she is a real keeper.

Edited by wglide2003
correction

16 hours ago, F117 said:

This left nothing to the imagination.....😂 

1 hour ago, MeganMarie4u said:

This left nothing to the imagination.....😂 

I love it! Complete instruction guide! I hope she was paid handsomely! 😁😁

1 hour ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I love it! Complete instruction guide! I hope she was paid handsomely! 😁😁

She' s the only provider I'll see - period!  She's "retired", UTR, but kept a few of her "favorites" (lucky me!) on speed dial.  Her rates are very reasonable, given the prep, passion (no IOP here) and kink she brings to each meeting we have.  And she's genuinely humble, level headed, and uber intelligent.  If she weren't married already I'd put a ring on it (but really, she's not likely to accept such a proposal from me)!

I found my unicorn (her) 7 years ago and I'm not sharing!  Sorry!  Her request!  (Not sorry, really,)

Just wanted to chime in and let folks know that "Thar be unicorns in them thar hills!"

On 3/29/2023 at 7:49 PM, F117 said:

Lol I think my mind is playing tricks on me, because when I first read this I thought it said best orgasms according to her from having it dry hard and fast! I was like Wow! why dry?! Must be getting late hahaha then it dawned on me that all the details are already here. 

1 hour ago, Leena_rose said:

Lol I think my mind is playing tricks on me, because when I first read this I thought it said best orgasms according to her from having it dry hard and fast! I was like Wow! why dry?! Must be getting late hahaha then it dawned on me that all the details are already here. 

OUCH!  Just thinking about that just made me wince!  No worries, there is always tons of natural and supplemental lube available.... I once asked her if she bought lube by the 55 gallon drum, her answer was. "Is it available in that size?"