Chuck.texas

To Greek or Not to Greek

58 posts in this topic

I have had this conversation with with many and I would like to see what the TOB hobbiest provider and client has to say about this taboo topic. 

Size does matter. Ahhh yes indeed. So if you average your possibility of going on the trip is greater that those who have a beer can. 

Safety. Safe play is a must of course. But be sure you have the right lube. The wrong lube will make the experience sticky and having to put too much will reduce the sensitivity. 

When to say no more. If your gentle both will have a great experience. If your aggressive then your trip to the islands will stop. 

Messy. Well this is a topic that must be addressed. Will there be some messy experiences. In one word “Yep”. Be prepared and have a towel to clean up. It happens so don’t stress. For the provider it could be embarrassing. It comes with the territory. 

Advertising Greek or not. There are very few providers that will advertise this. It usually is a conversation done in private when reviewing the rules of engagement. 

First post and he brings up advertising and Greek.

I’d suggest a different subject for a first post.

Edited by ilovewomen

7 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Reading this makes me need to take a shit. Thanks OP😂😂

You nasty 😂😂😂😂

2 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

You nasty 😂😂😂😂

All that talk about the bunghole did me in

3 minutes ago, Laci French said:

All that talk about the bunghole did me in

Itll get you every damn time....😂

Greek for me is not YMMV....this one is easy...not 😁

3 hours ago, Laci French said:

Reading this makes me need to take a shit. Thanks OP😂😂

That was exactly how I reacted!

It's an exit, not an entrance. At least that's how it is for me. I don't judge those that enjoy it.

This is a subject that should be discussed in private.  

I believe this could be enjoyed between 2 people who have a very special, intimate connection. 

44 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

This is a subject that should be discussed in private.  

I believe this could be enjoyed between 2 people who have a very special, intimate connection. 

And an EXTRA Clean diet! 

As the joke said wong how.

Aka Wrong hole.

Translation shitty thing to do!

Nuff said!.

Wow!  Didn’t know talking about it would make some feel the urge to poo!  That’s a pretty powerful topic of conversation.  Are you sure you weren’t just finishing a second cup of coffee when you read the post?  Haha!  

Im actually not into it myself and had a provider once request I do it which I didn’t really care for, so, it goes both directions (no pun intended) and that is probably why it’s still such a taboo topic.  I don’t understand why men are so into it, but much like the post I read about animal stuff, I guess to each their own!!

I love it but is expensive, the up charge for Greek start at 💯 just to much for my sorry ass budget

4 minutes ago, don juan said:

I love it but is expensive, the up charge for Greek start at 💯 just to much for my sorry ass budget

Not really a serious upcharge considering the extra prep time it should take.

I’m totally agreed, but my budget is limited,  there was a lady who loved the attention on the rear and was included on the rate, To bad she retired

I dated a gal, oh 30 years ago, who actually preferred anal to vaginal intercourse. I think it had something to do with being “a good girl” and avoiding contraception.

Edited by Bit Banger

7 hours ago, Bullseye73 said:

Wow!  Didn’t know talking about it would make some feel the urge to poo!  That’s a pretty powerful topic of conversation.  Are you sure you weren’t just finishing a second cup of coffee when you read the post?  Haha!  

Im actually not into it myself and had a provider once request I do it which I didn’t really care for, so, it goes both directions (no pun intended) and that is probably why it’s still such a taboo topic.  I don’t understand why men are so into it, but much like the post I read about animal stuff, I guess to each their own!!

I tried it for the first time just recently and didn't get the whole "hype" myself.... Personally there was no difference on my end of good or bad. But I have been told its more of a psychological thing of dominance for some guys and it has sounded like some ladies actually get good pleasure from it if done right and with the right person that is different from vaginal. Of course everyone is different though

I will confront yet another "room elephant". Unless reliving the good old days in the Pen,  most guys like it because it's tight...turning a small unit into a mighty python ( not to be confused with Monty Python). Color me as one who does NOT drive the pink micro-bus down the brown dirt back roads.

45 minutes ago, Admiral C said:

I will confront yet another "room elephant". Unless reliving the good old days in the Pen,  most guys like it because it's tight...turning a small unit into a mighty python ( not to be confused with Monty Python). Color me as one who does NOT drive the pink micro-bus down the brown dirt back roads.

Nicely played, sir.  I’ll stick with the old episodes of Monty Python. 

And who can forget this classic...

Edited by TheFinerThings

30 minutes ago, TheFinerThings said:

Finally, I have a theme song!  I have always wanted a theme song, but none seemed to be just right, until now.

9 hours ago, Bullseye73 said:

I don't really think in this day and age it's a taboo topic. I think most girls and guys have tried it. It either feels good or it doesn't. I've tried it a few times, thinking each time, maybe I'll enjoy it this time....but nope. I've moved on.  😂

7 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

Finally, I have a theme song!  I have always wanted a theme song, but none seemed to be just right, until now.

You’ll never get the tune out if your head.  

4 hours ago, TheFinerThings said:

OMG.  I remember when this was NEW.  Now I'm showing my age, but man that made me smile again.  Thank you, sir.

(and now I know why I like oral...)

Some people like it, some people do not.

Like anything else, if it turns you on, go for it. if you don't like it , leave it alone. I for one don't really understand this discussion. If you like a trip to the Islands, good for you. Find a provider that does as well. Everybody's happy. If she's uncomfortable with your request, find another. Enough said.

5 hours ago, Admiral C said:

Admiral C, you crack me up!!! 

I get off when I know the ladies are into it. So, if she doesn’t enjoy I won’t enjoy. Kinda the rule I go by.