Elhombre41

My hobby phone finally died

10 posts in this topic

Am curious if the ladies are comfortable doing all communications via pm and my  protonmail account or if I should get another hobby phone?

58 minutes ago, Elhombre41 said:

Am curious if the ladies are comfortable doing all communications via pm and my  protonmail account or if I should get another hobby phone?

Get a new hobby phone. 

Communication is important.

Email and pm's are ok but you need a phone when you're required to call to confirm or when the ladies ask you to call when you arrive for your meeting.

I’d suggest a new phone....with the same number if you can

Definitely a new phone. I have contacted some providers via pm and didn't receive a reply. Then tried text and received a response.

Stuck at the top of this page is my review of a $29.95 smartphone. Best investment possible. Yes, you can keep your old phone number. My phone number is on its third phone.

2 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Stuck at the top of this page is my review of a $29.95 smartphone. Best investment possible. Yes, you can keep your old phone number. My phone number is on its third phone.

Man... 3rd HP! You get around! 😂

Yep I agree. Get another phone. It's just easier. Nothing like giving your entire address out (including unit number), and just waiting. I prefer a phone call upon final arrival.

Hobby phone. I use Google Voice and it works, but just barely (I only use their web app to avoid it completely invading my phone). I only hobby a few times a year, so I can tolerate its quirks. If I could get out more often, I'd definitely invest in a hobby phone.