Paris Nikole

Refrence checks

36 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Kandi Apple said:

Ladies do communicate.

I don't take anything personal.

I just move on.

Why get my feelings all into the bullshit?

Easiest thing to do is take note, brush it off and move on

That is the perfect way to handle that situation

For what it's worth, there are other reasons for not promptly responding to a reference request. Speaking for myself , for example, I dont keep information and im pretty sure i have early onset dementia - I can't tell you for certain who I met with 3 days ago let alone 3 wks/months ago! I always tell my guys that if they plan to use me as a reference they MUST provide enough detail to spark my memory or I will not be able to confirm that we've ever met. additionally, I recently changed phones and numbers so even a simple search of his number requires my pulling out the old phone to do so.  Im sorry but I have a hectic and demanding life outside of TOB and I can't drop everything every time I get a reference request - especially when the gent doesn't provide the requested info to begin with. I would say less than 5 percent of the reference requests I get include anything other then a name and number. For this reason I may just take myself off the reference friendly list.  Its just a waste of everyone's time ..

On 10/26/2018 at 6:25 PM, Bit Banger said:

Cock blockers😵

That's exactly how I feel about the situation. 😂

I personally have an auto text for text messages, a voicemail set up. So if any lady wants a reference I always request to be contacted by email. With the ladies info as well, website, twitter and their info. 

On 10/26/2018 at 1:01 PM, ilovewomen said:

The ladies have a difficult time with the fucktard guys.

If a lady won’t provide a reference to another lady, then she should not expect to get references from other ladies. The ladies need to work together.

If lady is contacted for a reference and she then contacts the guy asking why are you contacting someone else or offering to undercut the rate of a lady requesting a reference, that is not professional.

But if you ask for a reference and are refused, contacting the lady who refused from another number and ask “are you available”, that is unprofessional.

Just note who refused to give you a reference and don’t provide references to her and move on. Don’t play childish games.

I believe the ladies can back channel each other and alert the other ladies whom is refusing to provide a reference.

LOL, Heed this advice ladies from one of the f**k tard guys of TOB who watches the forum all day long and feels they always have to offer their wise advice

27 minutes ago, Mike940370 said:

LOL, Heed this advice ladies from one of the f**k tard guys of TOB who watches the forum all day long and feels they always have to offer their wise advice

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

You have proven time and again on this board that you are the definition of a fucktard.

You just don’t like being called on it and I will call you on it everytime you act out.