Paris Nikole

Refrence checks

36 posts in this topic

Im the girl who will text you from a different number to see if you're available when you ignore my refrence request 🤗🤗 hope you don't ever need me in the future 🤷🏼‍♀️ 

Paris, not all ladies are reference friendly and participate in that system. It's best to move on, and ask for a different ref from the guy, and keep it professional. Just my thoughts.

15 minutes ago, Paris Nikole said:

Im the girl who will text you from a different number to see if you're available when you ignore my refrence request 🤗🤗 hope you don't ever need me in the future 🤷🏼‍♀️ 

This isn’t a professional thing to do.

Best to tell the gentleman his reference didn’t respond and ask for a different reference.

1 hour ago, ilovewomen said:

This isn’t a professional thing to do.

Best to tell the gentleman his reference didn’t respond and ask for a different reference.

What isn't "professional" is, NOT responding to someone asking politely for a refrence....THAT'S not professional. I didnt say WHO i did it to ...i just said we are out there. 🤗 I just do it so i know for a FACT you are blatantly ignoring me. You should always share when it comes to refrences thats what keeps the community safe. Plus if you don't have a problem doing refrence checks then this post doesn't apply to you 🤷🏼‍♀️ 

1 hour ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Paris, not all ladies are reference friendly and participate in that system. It's best to move on, and ask for a different ref from the guy, and keep it professional. Just my thoughts.

There is a very thin line when it comes to being professional in this business. If both references refused to comply then why even accept the refrence request on TOB from a client 🤔 people are assholes and sometimes it needs to be brought to the attention of others so we can maybe fix it. Don't shoot the messenger. 

1 hour ago, Kandi Apple said:

It was appropriate to post this why?

Why not? I didn't blast anyones name or numbers so why can't i bring awareness to a problem? 

Some providers will only provide a TOB reference, but are not open to be contacted. For a lot of providers that's all they need to see a new client. All providers are different and have different reference sharing and receiving policies. Mine is different than some, but that's okay too. I don't want anyone telling me how to run my business,  so I'm not going to tell someone else how to run theirs. I understand your frustration though. It's just best to move on.

7 minutes ago, Paris Nikole said:

Why not? I didn't blast anyones name or numbers so why can't i bring awareness to a problem? 

3 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Some providers will only provide a TOB reference, but are not open to be contacted. For a lot of providers that's all they need to see a new client. All providers are different and have different reference sharing and receiving policies. Mine is different than some, but that's okay too. I don't want anyone telling me how to run my business,  so I'm not going to tell someone else how to run theirs. I understand your frustration though. It's just best to move on.

Hunter said it better than me.

I have to reach out! Lol i have litterally had someone that was new to TOB and had a reference......the girl had no clue who the person was, so im not sure if she accidentally accepted the request or what happened. So thats WHY i reach out. Its very frustrating. This business is all over the place, you act like i booked an appointment with the girl. I saw she ignored me on purpose, i moved on and made a note. This is just me venting 🤗****JUST TO BE CLEAR LADIES FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME FOR A REFERENCE ANYTIME. Also PLEASE be clear with your clients that you are NOT REFRENCE FRIENDLY so ppl like me arent waiting around for a response, wasting time. 

And for the record i only reach out if the client does NOT have a profile oooor they have zero reviews and only a refrence...i have to cover my own ass. 

I keep notes too. You are welcome to PM me,  and ask about my experience with any provider regarding references.  I think I've worked out most my frustrations regarding this topic. 😁

Yeah me too lol i wasn't singling anyone out so no one should take it personal....unless you are one of those type of girls then yes i can see someone getting upset at this post lol 

feel free to come to me! I am on the darkside with cookies! Sorry being silly!

Honestly, I am  always willing to help with a reference as long as the client contacts me first and let’s me know he is using my name for a reference. If it has been longer than three months and I don’t have a review from him? Please note he most definitely needs to jog my memory!

💚💚💚

6 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Honestly, I am  always willing to help with a reference as long as the client contacts me first and let’s me know he is using my name for a reference. If it has been longer than three months and I don’t have a review from him? Please note he most definitely needs to jog my memory!

💚💚💚

I totally agree! Some of the ladies need to be specific with their clients, if they are ok with being a reference and how they would like to be contacted because technically thats what a refrence means ...being able to reach out to you if needed. 

58 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

💚💚💚

We need more of this. More communication, provider to provider, provider to client, client to provider.  Thanks Kali for being clear about your needs for references.  🤗

I don’t see why any provider wouldn’t reply nicely but hunter is right it’s their business. Keeping each other safe is so helpful. I have trouble sometimes though, when ladies reach out to me for a ref and they didn’t ask him something that would jog my memory to include in the request. and at that point I feel like I’m doing all the work lol so it definitely helps ahead of time to gather some info instead of the reference (me) having to ask. 

3 minutes ago, Leena_rose said:

I don’t see why any provider wouldn’t reply nicely but hunter is right it’s their business. Keeping each other safe is so helpful. I have trouble sometimes though, when ladies reach out to me for a ref and they didn’t ask him something that would jog my memory to include in the request. and at that point I feel like I’m doing all the work lol so it definitely helps ahead of time to gather some info instead of the reference (me) having to ask. 

Other than their name, age, contact number, email, and references,  I don't know what else to ask for. Normally, if the provider needs more info, I just ask the client to contact her directly because I have no idea what would jog each providers memory. Now, I know with certain provider, they need to be contacted first, or the client has to have seen them within 3 months. I'm open to suggestions to make the process easier though. I make notes for what I know each provider needs. Be specific in what you need, and I'll  be more than happy to add that to your info. 😊

For me  at times I enjoy networking “giving references” i will often send my clients to providers  I feel might be best suitable for a specific lady. Mostly it’s about  personality!!!

😘😘

I wish more gents would get Tob references.  That would eliminate so much work and frustration.  Guys could make our lives so much easier and happier.

21 hours ago, Paris Nikole said:

Honestly, when you text with another number do you disclose that you are so and so you are reaching out to verify a clients reference then provide your number that is listed on the site with additional information or even better, call or text the potential client who provided the reference. Explain the reference verification process would probably be expedited if they can call or text the provider and alert them that you have contacted them for a reference. Generally most providers will respond. 

But your post states that you have deceptive intentions and practices. If you can text other providers “asking are you available?”. What else are you doing to either providers/hobbyists that you may not like or see as a threat. Maybe if your honest you will have a wider clientele base so you won’t stress out and reduce yourself to deceitful tactics. 

Edited by Calisurfgirl

Another thing about us ladies (not myself or most of us TOBer’s) are under NO obligations to talk to anyone or give out references. Many feel that there is too much drama that goes into a reference and others feel like there is too much liability with giving out a reference and that it is purely a personal judgment game. Not everyone has selfish reasoning to not provide a reference. There are so many freakin reasons why many choose not to give. Paris honestly don’t take it personal! Also, if and when you come to me asking for one? I will promise to get back to you as soon as possible. Lol I will however ask a few questions of you to confirm your identity too please. Nothing personal other than I like knowing who I am speaking with and that’s important to me is all. Confirmation of someone’s personality is important to me. Like I said earlier 😘☀️

Well how exactly do you think im approaching these women????? Lol i know what im doing i have been doing this for a loooooooong time dear. I know how to respectfully and nicely ask for a reference check...why do u think im so frustrated? I asked the girl if she was available so i could move on....both refrences givin DID NOT RESPOND. Period.    Thats it...no more to the story 🤷🏼‍♀️  so you trying to dig for more info and insinuate that im doing something wrong is silly. 

Ps. Im actually very nice to everyone i reach out to and everyone who reaches out to me for ANY info. So i know im not the problem, again im just venting about the situation...i don't have the TIME to troll people ....so it never went past, are you available. 😑 Some of you are reading waaayyyyyyyyy too deep into the situation. 

The ladies have a difficult time with the fucktard guys.

If a lady won’t provide a reference to another lady, then she should not expect to get references from other ladies. The ladies need to work together.

If lady is contacted for a reference and she then contacts the guy asking why are you contacting someone else or offering to undercut the rate of a lady requesting a reference, that is not professional.

But if you ask for a reference and are refused, contacting the lady who refused from another number and ask “are you available”, that is unprofessional.

Just note who refused to give you a reference and don’t provide references to her and move on. Don’t play childish games.

I believe the ladies can back channel each other and alert the other ladies whom is refusing to provide a reference.

48 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

Just note who refused to give you a reference and don’t provide references to her and move on. Don’t play childish games.

I believe the ladies can back channel each other and alert the other ladies whom is refusing to provide a reference.

Ladies do communicate.

I don't take anything personal.

I just move on.

Why get my feelings all into the bullshit?

Easiest thing to do is take note, brush it off and move on

56 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

The ladies have a difficult time with the fucktard guys.

If a lady won’t provide a reference to another lady, then she should not expect to get references from other ladies. The ladies need to work together.

If lady is contacted for a reference and she then contacts the guy asking why are you contacting someone else or offering to undercut the rate of a lady requesting a reference, that is not professional.

But if you ask for a reference and are refused, contacting the lady who refused from another number and ask “are you available”, that is unprofessional.

3 hours ago, Paris Nikole said:

Well, the part asking if she was available was me being THAT frustrated that i wanted to see for myself because haven't had anyone do that up until then. Look lets be honest...if i didn't mention that part nobody would even be aware of it....period ....i shared that part because i wanted to...if i had a dollar for everytime someone hit me up for my rates and its been another provider i would be rich ......you guys are hung up on the wrong thing really...BUT i 10000000 percent agree with what you just said. No harm no foul guys 🤗

4 hours ago, Calisurfgirl said:

Lets Not Ignore The elephant in the room!

I feel like they want the $$$$ 

Why else would you not respond to my reference check? You don't know me. We never had a problem! Have we?

Its not my fault he wants to see something different. I have seen some of the same girls not responding to a reference check. It is what it is. I have learned not to base my screening on these ' I'm reference friendly' ' But if my client contact you I won't respond' Ladies....

My 2 cents

32 minutes ago, E.J.England said:

Lets Not Ignore The elephant in the room!

I feel like they want the $$$$ 

Why else would you not respond to my reference check? You don't know me. We never had a problem! Have we?

Its not my fault he wants to see something different. I have seen some of the same girls not responding to a reference check. It is what it is. I have learned not to base my screening on these ' I'm reference friendly' ' But if my client contact you I won't respond' Ladies....

My 2 cents

That part 👌