Calisurfgirl

"Ass"umptions

12 posts in this topic

If this is seriously "your" business, you should have a professional website with your expectations..... not some goofy looking pictures with Snapchat filters.

31 minutes ago, Mr.Pink said:

If this is seriously "your" business, you should have a professional website with your expectations..... not some goofy looking pictures with Snapchat filters.

You may have the wrong listing or provider, there are ZERO snapchat filters.. Occupation of choice while in medical school due to the intensive amount of academic hours, clinical hours, and attributed amount of additional studying required to become a MD. This  is not "Long Term" career path. Not judging those that choose to due such. 100% sure that you can emphasize since you are a MD. Right? That prior sentence is not literal. You can throw sticks and stones. It still does not change the fact that there was a FEDERAL LAW PASSED that you are very much aware of since you have "7 Dots" located underneath your name which makes you familiar with the association with TOB. Also you have earned those "dots" not because of the reviews you have provided but instead for the active positive participation on this very FORUM. 

Edited by Calisurfgirl

On 10/24/2018 at 8:34 PM, Calisurfgirl said:

You may have the wrong listing or provider, there are ZERO snapchat filters..

I noticed you removed your pictures that had em. Most businesses I know take credit cards. 

Pink. The OP is asking for a little respect. Like that song Aretha sang to Matt Guitar Murphy...think you could throttle back a bit?  Maybe, I don’t know...show a little respect? 

5 hours ago, Bootsce said:

Pink. The OP is asking for a little respect. Like that song Aretha sang to Matt Guitar Murphy...think you could throttle back a bit?  Maybe, I don’t know...show a little respect? 

Mr Pink is a troll. Probably not gonna change. 

On 10/24/2018 at 8:34 PM, Calisurfgirl said:

You may have the wrong listing or provider, there are ZERO snapchat filters.. Occupation of choice while in medical school due to the intensive amount of academic hours, clinical hours, and attributed amount of additional studying required to become a MD. This  is not "Long Term" career path. Not judging those that choose to due such. 100% sure that you can emphasize since you are a MD. Right? That prior sentence is not literal. You can throw sticks and stones. It still does not change the fact that there was a FEDERAL LAW PASSED that you are very much aware of since you have "7 Dots" located underneath your name which makes you familiar with the association with TOB. Also you have earned those "dots" not because of the reviews you have provided but instead for the active positive participation on this very FORUM. 

41 minutes ago, Ryann said:

Hell ya....

what she said 😬

Thank you, great minds and women think alike. All of the women here and else where.  Beautiful, intelligent, and intuitive person(s).

47 minutes ago, Calisurfgirl said:

Thank you, great minds and women think alike. All of the women here and else where.  Beautiful, intelligent, and intuitive person(s).

Yes you all are.😊

On 10/24/2018 at 8:03 PM, Mr.Pink said:

For one, l love her pictures. I see a zest for life in them that if nothing else make me like her even though we haven't met. Respect is just a given.