Savoir Faire

Multiple Shots on Goal

56 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Bob Richards said:

Ahhhh MSOG ..... an occurrence of the recent past.  But as the saying goes," I am not as good as I once was, but I am good one time as I ever was!" Then every so often I find the right girl that helps me rise, pun intended, to the occasion of a second shot on goal!  Oh Yes baby!!!

BR

Bob I am going to steal your quote..................Looks up to the sky and repeats after Bob, "I am good one time as I ever was".......

15 hours ago, Chrissy said:

Go for an extended date option :)

Thats a very good idea.......... Now only if I can make it happen.................Remembers why I created this post LOL, that Young Gun guy is one lucky guy............................

15 hours ago, daaacz said:

Think about it this way. If this was your profession, would it really matter to you? It wouldn't to me. E.g. if you run a hardware would you care whether the customer buys two hammers or a hammer and a screwdriver? No, you wouldn't. As long as you're both getting what you need, it doesn't matter.  Each customer has different needs. As long as my customers are happy, I figure I'm doing my job properly. This works in pretty much any line of work.

Just be happy this service is available to you and have a great time. Most women are turned on more by mental stimulation than by physical acts. If you really care about what your provider wants, then have a genuine conversation with her instead of focusing on the number of "pops" you are going to have. You might be surprised with the results.

Daaacz since you posted it, I will let you think about if this was your profession because it has nothing to do with my post. A lot of times people ASSUME they know why you post or miss the intended message. My post was for guys and girls to respond in an honest fashion. If they don't respond, thats perfectly fine with me, I don't post to win a trophy buddy......Hunter made the same comment as you LOL, am I surprised as well. If you notice, I asked Hunter exactly what she meant versus comment and ASSUME she meant this or that. I am going to explain my post and if you feel your response is valid, GREAT LOL. My post was created because I felt Young Gun was very very lucky to have a provider that allowed him multiple pops. So I wanted to know if this was shared by others or frowned upon. In no way shape or fashion does my post mention what you felt you had to respond with LOL. Second, I gave the guys a chance to chime in as well and see if there was more guys like Young Gun or one pop type of guys like myself. Take the time to READ/UNDERSTAND a post my friend......Now if you don't mind, would you like to comment on if you are a one pop or multiple type of guy LOL...

j, I post I am not surprised with the results because I am expecting honest opinions. I am reading your response and to be honest with you, LOL all I was trying to do was get an honest response to my post. And to further explain my post, it was a spin off from The Young Gun guy. I think the guy is lucky to have a provider who lets him pop that many times, so whatever you are referring too my friend, you can keep that with you because its not where I am going........

14 hours ago, jasminewaterss7 said:

I think there is a certain level of effort and endurance required on the provider’s end. You can’t expect much if you are only booking a hh or an hour. If you truly care about the multiple pops you’re going to book 90 mins- 2 hours at the very least I think depending on how your body responds. 

Jasmine I totally agree with you.

12 hours ago, LightningP said:

Yes, but really more, just pulling off MSOG at all is a dream come true 🤓

LP you couldn't have said it any better.......................

12 hours ago, Just Jos said:

Seriously not trying to hijack but does anyone else ever wonder how we can allow posts like these talking about Msog but we ladies can’t post rates in our ads? Where is the logic? 

Your session is identical to no ones. Everything is Ymmv. My only sure rule reguarding it is it’s def NOT happening on a hhr visit. But to your question of do we prefer it, the answer is pretty simple - No. lol. The second time is harder for like 80% of you guys. And I’d say 50% of the ones that do attempt a second can’t get it done in the allotted time frame and that just sets us up for frustrating /weird/unfulfilling end. Or is that just me? 🤣🤣🤭

Just LOL I don't mind if you hijack my post, there is plenty of room for us both to be on stage together. LOL, I hear you loud and clear when you state this will not happen on a HH visit. Remember I am just asking for opinions LOL and in no way shape or form am I saying I am expecting this. I am part of the ONE POP CREW ..................

12 hours ago, tide32 said:

I don't know. Mine's more of a pop than a shot.
I once had a provider giggle and said she felt bubbles. :huh:

Was that a good thing. :confused::huh:

LOL @ a provider giggled and said she felt bubbles. Tide I think that was a good thing buddy. Bleed those Brakes.......

14 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

For me, MSOG is YMMV

Now I am aware of exactly what you meant. Thanks for sharing..........................

10 hours ago, Leena_rose said:

If someone is nice enough to request the full hour and does the full hour donation, then I feel msog is only fair if they want it! And more fun😉it’s honestly all about the gentlemen’s expectations and it never hurts to speak up and ask the lady for a second round. We can’t read minds☺️💜communication & connection is key. But sometimes you just know!

Leena you communicated your point very well. LOL @ but sometimes you just know. Seriously Leena, how would you just know? I am just kidding, I am sure you would have no problem knowing what a guy wanted........... Jeesh, I ran out of REPS, I loved your response by the way....

9 hours ago, Milos Vesely said:

I usually book 90 minutes.  10 minutes for get to know you chit chat, 15 to 20 min to throttle up and blow a load, 10 to 20 minutes to chit chat and reload, 10 to 20 to shoot the second gusher, clean up 10 minutes.  That leaves some 45 min for an early release for her, and therefore counted as a tip.   Yes?

Milos YOU ARE THE MAN.....................You have an AWESOME system, you and Young Gun are two of a kind......

10 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

Daaacz since you posted it, I will let you think about if this was your profession because it has nothing to do with my post. A lot of times people ASSUME they know why you post or miss the intended message. My post was for guys and girls to respond in an honest fashion. If they don't respond, thats perfectly fine with me, I don't post to win a trophy buddy......Hunter made the same comment as you LOL, am I surprised as well. If you notice, I asked Hunter exactly what she meant versus comment and ASSUME she meant this or that. I am going to explain my post and if you feel your response is valid, GREAT LOL. My post was created because I felt Young Gun was very very lucky to have a provider that allowed him multiple pops. So I wanted to know if this was shared by others or frowned upon. In no way shape or fashion does my post mention what you felt you had to respond with LOL. Second, I gave the guys a chance to chime in as well and see if there was more guys like Young Gun or one pop type of guys like myself. Take the time to READ/UNDERSTAND a post my friend......Now if you don't mind, would you like to comment on if you are a one pop or multiple type of guy LOL...

j, I post I am not surprised with the results because I am expecting honest opinions. I am reading your response and to be honest with you, LOL all I was trying to do was get an honest response to my post. And to further explain my post, it was a spin off from The Young Gun guy. I think the guy is lucky to have a provider who lets him pop that many times, so whatever you are referring too my friend, you can keep that with you because its not where I am going........

If you really want to know about my precious bodily fluids, I prefer MSOG, but don't always pursue it.

I didn't even see Hunter's response. Funny that I echoed her. Sorry my response triggered you so much. You should stop typing and go find some company... ;)

ripper.jpg

My rule is one pop for every 30 minutes booked.  I can go three times an hour, but almost always feel satisfied after round two.  The first round is mainly about the fun and the feeling.  The second round is about sucking the last bit of lust from my loins.  I can live without kissing and even oral, but take msog away and that is a deal breaker.

On 10/24/2018 at 2:42 PM, Just Jos said:

Seriously not trying to hijack but does anyone else ever wonder how we can allow posts like these talking about Msog but we ladies can’t post rates in our ads? Where is the logic? 

Your session is identical to no ones. Everything is Ymmv. My only sure rule reguarding it is it’s def NOT happening on a hhr visit. But to your question of do we prefer it, the answer is pretty simple - No. lol. The second time is harder for like 80% of you guys. And I’d say 50% of the ones that do attempt a second can’t get it done in the allotted time frame and that just sets us up for frustrating /weird/unfulfilling end. Or is that just me? 🤣🤣🤭

I been wanting to ask this same question! Mentioned pricing in these but also but cant say anything in a expensive add! Sad face!

3 hours ago, ynglifter69 said:

I can live without kissing and even oral, but take msog away and that is a deal breaker.

Exactly the opposite of me! :P

18 hours ago, daaacz said:

If you really want to know about my precious bodily fluids, I prefer MSOG, but don't always pursue it.

I didn't even see Hunter's response. Funny that I echoed her. Sorry my response triggered you so much. You should stop typing and go find some company... ;)

ripper.jpg

Daaa ccccc zzzzzz thanks for answering the post. In the future, read/understand/respond and leave the attitude/drama at the door buddy..... I come in PEACE......... Its the weekend, have a virtual drink on me........

14 hours ago, ynglifter69 said:

My rule is one pop for every 30 minutes booked.  I can go three times an hour, but almost always feel satisfied after round two.  The first round is mainly about the fun and the feeling.  The second round is about sucking the last bit of lust from my loins.  I can live without kissing and even oral, but take msog away and that is a deal breaker.

YL I can only go multiple times like that with my ATF.........

Never had a msog session, where I am from the providers I have met are a one and done regardless of time paid for. No gfe, just get in and get out. I do envy you gentlemen having such wonderful ladies in your area.

23 minutes ago, goodguy69 said:

Never had a msog session, where I am from the providers I have met are a one and done regardless of time paid for. No gfe, just get in and get out. I do envy you gentlemen having such wonderful ladies in your area.

But you're such a Good Guy! Damn brother... I haven't either. You've certainly heard what the chances of lightning striking twice in the same place are, right?

1 minute ago, LightningP said:

But you're such a Good Guy! Damn brother... I haven't either. You've certainly heard what the chances of lightning striking twice in the same place are, right?

Yep, slim and none, that is why I quit booking more than hh, around here when you get rushed out the door after 20-30 minutes you guit paying for an hour or more. But no worries, I will keep searching for the right lady or ladies, as I have always been told practice makes perfect, so i will keep practicing as often as I can.

32 minutes ago, goodguy69 said:

Good you have the same impression that I had when you state its a one and done type of situation. This is EXACTLY why I created this post, I wanted to get the ladies/gents perspective on it to see if I was missing something.

1 minute ago, Savoir Faire said:

Good you have the same impression that I had when you state its a one and done type of situation. This is EXACTLY why I created this post, I wanted to get the ladies/gents perspective on it to see if I was missing something.

I dont know that my opinion on this would really apply to your post, since I am not from Colorado. I do not want anyone to think I am talking about any of the young ladies on the board, As I have not had the privilege to meet any of the wonderful ladies in Colorado.😊

Every lady I have visited for msog for me. I usually book and hour or 90 min. I rarely even need to ask they just go for it. It's a requirement for me which is why I do very through reviews to make sure I understand what is likely offered and what isn't,  but as with anything I imagine ymmv.

I have a ATF that is all for MSOG, maybe it’s becau she gets some good strokes or my personality. I’ve found that normally if you’re polite, clean and carry a conversation it eases both parties.

Then I’ve had clock watchers or women that just want a quick buck and don’t give a damn about your satisfaction 🤷🏾‍♂️

YMMV is real in Colorado 😆

8 hours ago, goodguy69 said:

I dont know that my opinion on this would really apply to your post, since I am not from Colorado. I do not want anyone to think I am talking about any of the young ladies on the board, As I have not had the privilege to meet any of the wonderful ladies in Colorado.😊

Take care of yourself ...................... Have a good weekend ..................

4 hours ago, K2dnvrfun said:

Every lady I have visited for msog for me. I usually book and hour or 90 min. I rarely even need to ask they just go for it. It's a requirement for me which is why I do very through reviews to make sure I understand what is likely offered and what isn't,  but as with anything I imagine ymmv.

K2 it sounds like your homework/research has paid off for you .......................

On 10/26/2018 at 9:53 AM, Savoir Faire said:

Daaa ccccc zzzzzz thanks for answering the post. In the future, read/understand/respond and leave the attitude/drama at the door buddy..... I come in PEACE......... Its the weekend, have a virtual drink on me........

I wasn't trying try to bring the drama and your response surely didn't read as peaceful to me, but a lot of subtext can get lost when responding only in writing. Peace back to you.