Savoir Faire

Multiple Shots on Goal

56 posts in this topic

This post was created/credited to a guy named Young Gun. Ladies, do you prefer a guy that pops 2 or 3 times in a session over a guy that pops once for the session? Does popping 2 or 3 times a session add more excitement or is it easier to focus on one long session? Guys if you are 2 or 3 poppers or you are once a session poppers, please chime in as well.........

I have an atf that usually makes me pop towards the beginning of our time and then Im good with just being her pleasure toy. If I pop another time or 2 great but I usually don't try (or get disappointed if I don't).... As long as I can still get hard and give her what she wants. But I'm more of a giver then a receiver (I just enjoy giving more)

5 hours ago, Strange_Ice said:

I have an atf that usually makes me pop towards the beginning of our time and then Im good with just being her pleasure toy. If I pop another time or 2 great but I usually don't try (or get disappointed if I don't).... As long as I can still get hard and give her what she wants. But I'm more of a giver then a receiver (I just enjoy giving more)

I second that emotion.........😁😁

7 hours ago, average1 said:

I'm an older guy and mostly a one pop fellow.  I try to make the most of that one pop during the time allotted.  I get as much pleasure out of pleasing as being pleased, so I enjoy taking my time to savor the full experience.  That being said, occasionally, if that pop comes a bit early, working toward a second can be fun.  For me, it is not the number of pops, but fully enjoying the encounter is my goal.  And hopefully, it is a shared goal.  

Perfect answer!

13 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

This post was created/credited to a guy named Young Gun. Ladies, do you prefer a guy that pops 2 or 3 times in a session over a guy that pops once for the session? Does popping 2 or 3 times a session add more excitement or is it easier to focus on one long session? Guys if you are 2 or 3 poppers or you are once a session poppers, please chime in as well.........

I honestly don’t mind what you do in a session. If you want to pop 2x cool just make sure it’s within the time you booked. I think most providers are likeminded as well.

17 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

I see you got a lot of responses from the ladies on this one. 😂

22 hours ago, Strange_Ice said:

Strange is she your ATF because of the way she makes you pop? I am with you on GIVING vs RECEIVING.....I enjoy it too....

21 hours ago, average1 said:

I'm an older guy and mostly a one pop fellow.  I try to make the most of that one pop during the time allotted.  I get as much pleasure out of pleasing as being pleased, so I enjoy taking my time to savor the full experience.  That being said, occasionally, if that pop comes a bit early, working toward a second can be fun.  For me, it is not the number of pops, but fully enjoying the encounter is my goal.  And hopefully, it is a shared goal.  

Another GIVER I see. So far its one pop givers for the guys. I agree with you on enjoying the encounter and it not being about the number of pops, I clearly wanted to see what category the majority of guys would fall under and it leans towards one pops LOL.

16 hours ago, mountainrider33 said:

It varies for me, because it depends on the provider.  I've had sessions where I didn't want to go a second round, because there wasn't much of a connection.  Some providers don't allow MSOG.  Some, I did so much foreplay that I don't have time to do more than one big pop.  For the last group, the session is good, I have a good connection or at least lust enough with the provider, and I pop 2-3 times.

Wow @ popping 2-3 times..... Awesome Mountain because there is one provider who can make me pop that many times. But other times I can only muster up one. The connection is the key that brings unlimited happiness I think.....

10 hours ago, Audreywild said:

I honestly don’t mind what you do in a session. If you want to pop 2x cool just make sure it’s within the time you booked. I think most providers are likeminded as well.

Thanks for your post Audrey, I honestly don't try to get more than one pop because it would take me a while LOL.

7 hours ago, LightningP said:

Sounds like a dream come true to me!

LP what sounds like a dream come true? Are you talking about Audrey's post? LOL if so, I agree....

6 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I see you got a lot of responses from the ladies on this one. 😂

Hunter, that could be true but what does your statement mean? LOL, I like to ask and have a person tell me what they are trying to say versus assume.

48 minutes ago, Savoir Faire said:

Strange is she your ATF because of the way she makes you pop? I am with you on GIVING vs RECEIVING.....I enjoy it too....

She is my atf for many reasons.... The way she makes me pop is definitely on that list though lol, but the connection and fun we have with each other every time so far is just amazing

5 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

Thanks for your post Audrey, I honestly don't try to get more than one pop because it would take me a while LOL.

Go for an extended date option :)

Think about it this way. If this was your profession, would it really matter to you? It wouldn't to me. E.g. if you run a hardware would you care whether the customer buys two hammers or a hammer and a screwdriver? No, you wouldn't. As long as you're both getting what you need, it doesn't matter.  Each customer has different needs. As long as my customers are happy, I figure I'm doing my job properly. This works in pretty much any line of work.

Just be happy this service is available to you and have a great time. Most women are turned on more by mental stimulation than by physical acts. If you really care about what your provider wants, then have a genuine conversation with her instead of focusing on the number of "pops" you are going to have. You might be surprised with the results.

I think there is a certain level of effort and endurance required on the provider’s end. You can’t expect much if you are only booking a hh or an hour. If you truly care about the multiple pops you’re going to book 90 mins- 2 hours at the very least I think depending on how your body responds. 

22 hours ago, gr8owl said:

On ‎10‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 6:15 AM, average1 said:

Could not have said it better!!! 

27 minutes ago, mountainrider33 said:

I had one provider tell me that she had a guy pop 4 times in a hh.  Even at 18, that would have been major work but she said the guy was in his late 30's.   I don't find it hard to fit in 2 pops in an hour, but it depends on the connection.  I had one provider that was amazing but her goal was to make you pop and get you out as soon as possible in your hour session.  It lasted 20 minutes.

Lol! It’s not appropriate for someone to do the leaste but expect the most. We’d have to be experiencing the most intense chemistry known to man 😂

8 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

Hunter, that could be true but what does your statement mean? LOL, I like to ask and have a person tell me what they are trying to say versus assume.

For me, MSOG is YMMV

9 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

LP what sounds like a dream come true? Are you talking about Audrey's post? LOL if so, I agree....

Yes, but really more, just pulling off MSOG at all is a dream come true 🤓

I don't know. Mine's more of a pop than a shot.
I once had a provider giggle and said she felt bubbles. :huh:

Was that a good thing. :confused::huh:

Might want to get that checked, if she felt bubbles, might mean you have a leak in your air hose. 🤔

If someone is nice enough to request the full hour and does the full hour donation, then I feel msog is only fair if they want it! And more fun😉it’s honestly all about the gentlemen’s expectations and it never hurts to speak up and ask the lady for a second round. We can’t read minds☺️💜communication & connection is key. But sometimes you just know!

Edited by Leena_rose

I usually book 90 minutes.  10 minutes for get to know you chit chat, 15 to 20 min to throttle up and blow a load, 10 to 20 minutes to chit chat and reload, 10 to 20 to shoot the second gusher, clean up 10 minutes.  That leaves some 45 min for an early release for her, and therefore counted as a tip.   Yes?

Ahhhh MSOG ..... an occurrence of the recent past.  But as the saying goes," I am not as good as I once was, but I am good one time as I ever was!" Then every so often I find the right girl that helps me rise, pun intended, to the occasion of a second shot on goal!  Oh Yes baby!!!

BR

20 hours ago, Strange_Ice said:

She is my atf for many reasons.... The way she makes me pop is definitely on that list though lol, but the connection and fun we have with each other every time so far is just amazing

Strange I am eye to eye with you ..................................