Nilpferdchen

BCYNOTT

6 posts in this topic

It's always a gamble, even when has a review or two.

Instagram looks legit, as a couple of selfies on there and not used in ads, and they line up. Instagram has been active since April/May, so not thrown together at last minute. So, can be a bit sure on girl in real life is one in pics.

Now, finding a name attached to a phone is not always valid. Many of these hits contain old information.

Don't trust that instagram, some of the pics were on the instagram of another YL before she was banned here and took hers down.

Provider was LovelyLiz23, and her personal website was the instagram for "Msistoleurbitch". (https://theotherboard.com/users/132156)

Interestingly enough, one of her 5 followers is bcynott.  This photo is the one I recognized seeing before at first.

This bad boy was for suresies on Liz's IG, I remember the tickets

And last but not least, this one looks pretty spot on to Liz's hair (and is another duplicate photo)

2 minutes ago, rkraft1 said:

I thought she was sweet an I trusted her than she took my car be careful with this one

You wrote her a good review? If you have seen her since and had different results you should write another review!! 

21 hours ago, rkraft1 said:

yea I tried to write another review but it rejected me an I don't want her to come after me. 

Rejected you? Please elaborate.

And Mods, is there a legit reason that a review with info the could protect hobbyists would be rejected?